Now Rasmussen is dumping on Donald

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
If Rasmussen thinks Donald's in the dog house despite the push polling, the Donald must not be liked.

Maybe it's because of how he treats children Adolph Trump.jpg

Or his dislike of a free press 36634888_2024350934265499_8449716167622262784_n.jpg

Or his love fascination with da Putin th.jpg

What do you think it is?

So now we can get angry at presidents for trashing media outlets? :rolleyes:

Just ignore the standing room only crowds he draws, like you did the last election. Just keep telling yourself that no one wants to re-elect Trump. ;)

Yup as I remember it Trump's rally's were jam packed.

Hitlery couldn't draw flies.

Oh and Rasmussen is a poll. If they run the same poll next week they will get a different everything.

I love threads like this... & I quite frankly wish that there were more chiming in, perpetuating the NARRATIVE that the MSM is purporting... it is, after all, quite transparent to the citizenry of this nation... lol

Just ignore the standing room only crowds he draws, like you did the last election. Just keep telling yourself that no one wants to re-elect Trump. ;)

Oh and Rasmussen is a poll. If they run the same poll next week they will get a different everything.
Hitler’s rallies were jam-packed, too. So were his ovens.

Hitler’s rallies were jam-packed, too. So were his ovens.

Yes, that narrative is working so well for the Democrats. Amp it up to include deplorable and Nazi and the next election is yours...:p

:lol:

Now Rasmussen is dumping on Donald

Jake, if we just determined that Rasmussen is inaccurate and worthless when it's giving Trump high water marks, then we can't credit it either when it dumps on him.
Then we can dump Rasmussen altogether as worthless, and Trump's numbers go even lower.

Yet the numbers are much lower since the election, despite a great Obama economic recovery.

Yeah, but according to Rasmussen, Hillary won the election. LOL
That she would win the PV, which she did, easily. So easily.

Last edited:
Then we can dump Rasmussen altogether as worthless, and Trump's numbers go even lower.

How can you dump them when they are actually one of the best! What you can dump is ALL these polls as being of limited questionable value after all that the failings of the 2016 election has shown us.
Can't have it both ways. Rasmussen said she would clean up the PV, and she did. Rasmussen is dropping Trump in numbers, and the other polls agree.

Ahhhhhhhhh the liberal mantra at work. When the facts are against you and all your arguments have failed, cite a poll. If that doesn't work cry racist. Such good little parrots.

The truth is not the far right's friend, never has been.

Forum List

Back