Now tell me animals have no soul

the average intelligence of human beings sinks with civilisation.
You said a number of controversial and debatable things (eg. we're the same biologically that we were 70,000 years ago) but the above quote is probably espoused by just u alone. Measuring and quantifying general intelligence shows that people are demonstrably smarter by the year --not by biological changes (tho this may be debatable) but by the enhanced thinking tools that come into play (web search "Flynn Effect").

Saying humanity is better or worse than millennia past requires a criterion of excellence. Most people would chose characteristics that show us better off. If u want, u can choose to pout no matter what.

You said a number of controversial and debatable things (eg. we're the same biologically that we were 70,000 years ago)

70,000 years is a wink of an eye. The eldest camp fire we found is about 1,5 million years old. Could be we use camp fires since about 2 million years.

but the above quote is probably espoused by just u alone. Measuring and quantifying general intelligence shows that people are demonstrably smarter by the year

I thought it's exactly in the opposite.

--not by biological changes (tho this may be debatable) but by the enhanced thinking tools that come into play (web search "Flynn Effect").

It exists currently in the western world (¿also?, ¿only?) an inverted Flynn effect as far as I heard.

Saying humanity is better or worse than millennia past requires a criterion of excellence.

?

Most people would chose characteristics that show us better off.

Self-adolation?

If u want, u can choose to pout no matter what.

?

For sure human beings should not eat apes or other human beings and/or predators. This is not only a question of a waste of life-energy - this seems also to be dangerous in case of microorganisms.
I leave to you the taking of all "fun" out of "fun facts."

70,000 years is a wink of an eye. The eldest camp fire we found is about 1,5 million years old. Could be we use camp fires since about 2 million years.

I thought it's exactly in the opposite.

It exists currently in the western world (¿also?, ¿only?) an inverted Flynn effect as far as I heard.

?

Self-adolation?

?
ok, u got ur point of view and I got mine and what I'm seeing here from u is aimless banter, I go for consulting to search for truth. Don't get me wrong here, a diversity of viewpoint is a good thing, just the same we can call it a day maybe?

So, an ant or a flea, for example, is a higher animal? I don't know that I'd disagree.
Where's the cut off point, sea anemones?
I think you missed the point completely but hey, have a great day.

ok, u got ur point of view and I got mine and what I'm seeing here from u is aimless banter,

I do not have any idea what's your problem with my words - but it seem to be big problems - which you seem to hide behind a pseudo-aggressive behavior.

I go for consulting to search for truth.

Ask god- He knows the ful truth. The problem is perhaps to understand what you are not able and/or not ready to understand.

Don't get me wrong here, a diversity of viewpoint is a good thing,

Sure. Five eyes see more than four eyes - also when four eyes are blind.

just the same we can call it a day maybe?

?

Last edited:
It makes no sense to eat some animals and not others

Plants agree.

I leave to you the taking of all "fun" out of "fun facts."

Sorry. I only liked to say that even when no rules exist what to eat or not to eat nevertheless such rules exist - which have nothing to do with human opinions but with natural facts. A possible conclusion could be for example: People who eat dogs are really mad and such a behavior has not to be tolerated only because of multi-cultural tolerance.

I think you missed the point completely but hey, have a great day.
No, the point, as you just demonstrated, is that you were wittering about things you haven't thought through.

Forum List

Back