Now that we won Im just gonna say it: Summer ‘21 Biden should step aside for Harris.

The ONE thing MAGA is right about is Bidens age. Its over we won, so now think long term. Harris can begin a 4-8 year strategic plan. Biden cant. I say let him have 6 months of honor and do some things he wants, and being the patriot servant he is, let him step down so Kamala Harris can begin a LONG TERM movement for 2024 and 2028. Otherwise this is just a 4 year wait until 2024 to start from scratch
Harris is a call girl who "worked" her way into politics. Give me a break.
Wow that’s the best counter argument you can make?! You’re a child. Grow up
Countering what? Biden is a dementia patient already goofball.
A dementia patient just beat your great president?! Wow, that’s embarrassing
Not for me, I voted for President Trump.

If Biden steps aside of his own volition there's going to be a revolt in this country. He'll need to be rendered incapacitated by illness, stroke, heart attack, etc. in order for good Americans (read: those on the right) to accept it...

Wow, this must be a brilliant president that you have chosen.

The first thing you want to do is to get rid of him as fast as possible.

Yup, under Trump winning is actually winning, while according to these idiots winning is losing.
Sorry man but Trump ain’t winning. He is actually looking like he fixing to lose by the same margin as he beat Hillary which I believe you all called.... a landslide. Interesting isnt it?
What is interesting is that nobody voted for Democrat Senators or House reps that were likely qualified but managed to fill out mail ins for JUST Diaper Joe now that is interesting.
Who told you that nonsense?
The results

The ONE thing MAGA is right about is Bidens age. Its over we won, so now think long term. Harris can begin a 4-8 year strategic plan. Biden cant. I say let him have 6 months of honor and do some things he wants, and being the patriot servant he is, let him step down so Kamala Harris can begin a LONG TERM movement for 2024 and 2028. Otherwise this is just a 4 year wait until 2024 to start from scratch
You're admitting that you're a scumbag. You knowingly voted for a man who can't do the job.

*mic drop

Yeah, the republican controlled Senate is just going to step aside and let Biden do some things he wants. :rolleyes-41:

There is LOTS he can do without McTurtle. Normalize relations with our allies. restore dignity and respect to the office and around the world. Rejoin Paris Agreement. Trash most if not all of Donald's executive orders ... LOTS.

Remember too that it appears we'll have two Senate runoffs in Georgia in which the D will be favored in both. Winning both gets the good guys to 50 with Kamala the tiebreaker!
Wow another miraculous come from behind win....

That isn't going to happen.

I agree and good thing to. Biden ain't to great but Harris is the leftist lefter out there. She finished last in the primaries and that was for a reason.

What Peach is suggesting is not going to happen.

As far as Harris goes, every election year the republicans say that the person or persons running for president and VP are the most liberal or leftist in the nation. Whether it's true or not.

I've heard it over and over and over again every 4 years.

I don't buy it.

I like Kamala Harris but she wasn't my choice for president. Neither was Biden but I put our nation first and voted for them.

I will wait to see what they do while in office before I make any decisions on their ability to do the job.

I will say they have more experience and professionalism than trump and his cohorts.

Biden and Harris have histories of actually working for the people of our nation instead of themselves like trump has done all his life.

That's what Dems say about her. She's one of the most leftist persons in Congress.

Trump did a good job for this country unless you don't like UE the lowest it had been in 50 years or jobs all across the land. Not to mention a great economy.

Biden has been sucking off the tax payer tit for over 40 years and hasn't accomplished a damned thing. I'm thinking folks will regret voting for him and it won't take long for that to happen,

You're admitting that you're a scumbag. You knowingly voted for a man who can't do the job.

do not ASSUME that PEACHY voted for-----bideawhile and kamalala

Wow, this must be a brilliant president that you have chosen.

The first thing you want to do is to get rid of him as fast as possible.

Yup, under Trump winning is actually winning, while according to these idiots winning is losing.
Sorry man but Trump ain’t winning. He is actually looking like he fixing to lose by the same margin as he beat Hillary which I believe you all called.... a landslide. Interesting isnt it?
What is interesting is that nobody voted for Democrat Senators or House reps that were likely qualified but managed to fill out mail ins for JUST Diaper Joe now that is interesting.
Nobody voted for congressmen that were likely qualified?? What in the hell are you talking about?

Yes I know. You voted for the loser, the guy you’re calling a dementia patient won.

Yes I know. You voted for the loser, the guy you’re calling a dementia patient won.
Yes the Depends wearing, diaper filling, strained pea eating nursing home resident you voted for.

If Biden steps aside of his own volition there's going to be a revolt in this country. He'll need to be rendered incapacitated by illness, stroke, heart attack, etc. in order for good Americans (read: those on the right) to accept it...

What the OP suggests is not going to happen.

It's only what that one person wants to happen.

There is a very huge difference between what a person wants and what actually happens.

You voted for the New World Order. Your life means shit if they decide that.

Yes the Depends wearing, diaper filling, strained pea eating nursing home resident you voted for.
If a guy like that can beat Trump then that’s gotta humiliating to Trump and those who see the world like you do. I’m sorry, sounds like you will be very embarrassed to be an American in a President Biden world

You voted for the New World Order. Your life means shit if they decide that.
Easy snowflake... you’re jumping way too far ahead, nothing like you paint is actually happening

If a guy like that can beat Trump then that’s gotta humiliating to Trump and those who see the world like you do. I’m sorry, sounds like you will be very embarrassed to be an American in a President Biden world
Not at all, I and we know we are not the wacko idiots who would elect a rock like Diaper Joe.

Not at all, I and we know we are not the wacko idiots who would elect a rock like Diaper Joe.
If your characterization were true then Biden would not have gotten elected. You just sound like a hateful little person who is now a soar loser. Can’t say I expected anything more from people like you though. Youve displayed Extremely low charter And self discipline much like your leader. Time to clear y’all out of the spotlight

If your characterization were true then Biden would not have gotten elected. You just sound like a hateful little person who is now a soar loser. Can’t say I expected anything more from people like you though. Youve displayed Extremely low charter And self discipline much like your leader. Time to clear y’all out of the spotlight
Spare us the pretend humility. You created a virus hoax and used it to get/create even more dreg voters than in the past, stalled counts to calculate differences to make up, and made up the difference in states the President was leading. I everyone except military and students weree required to vote in person you would win 2 states.

Spare us the pretend humility. You created a virus hoax and used it to get/create even more dreg voters than in the past, stalled counts to calculate differences to make up, and made up the difference in states the President was leading. I everyone except military and students weree required to vote in person you would win 2 states.
My characterization is spot on

Yeah, the republican controlled Senate is just going to step aside and let Biden do some things he wants. :rolleyes-41:

There is LOTS he can do without McTurtle. Normalize relations with our allies. restore dignity and respect to the office and around the world. Rejoin Paris Agreement. Trash most if not all of Donald's executive orders ... LOTS.

Remember too that it appears we'll have two Senate runoffs in Georgia in which the D will be favored in both. Winning both gets the good guys to 50 with Kamala the tiebreaker!
You do have a wish list there, skippy. Those Senate seats will not come easily for your tribe. It's an uphill battle, unless those magical ballots start appearing.
Watch the ME peace agreements start to crumble, under your new found king.

Forum List

Back