now the NRA is under the RUSSIA umbrella investigation

Celebrating racism and your wretched redneck Confed past is not American traditiin, Hucklefvck.

...as opposed to the Democratic Party's racism and history of sheet-wearing, cross-burning, negro-lynching, which is not official ' American traditiin'...

That was your Southern Redneck Racist tradition fool. All of a sudden your a Party of Lincoln convert? Froth on, Hucklefvck. :113:

It’s not my job to find evidence.

No, your job is to regurgitate Leftist Extremist propaganda and innuendo.

Yeah, the FBI - Mueller's & Hillary's proven Lapdog - is actively investigating the NRA as part of their 'Illegal Russian Collusion' Witch Hunt...

Bwuhahahaha.....

That was your Southern Redneck Racist tradition fool.
Don't look now but your 'denial' is showing. The KKK was a creation of the Democratic Party, and the hacked, exposed personal DNC e-mails showed their racism is alive and well....

:p

just when you thought we were capped out on stupid.

NRA, Russia and Trump: How 'dark money' is poisoning American democracy

the left really has zero shame and has lost any form of shit they ever had.
From your link:

the FBI recently launched an investigation to determine whether a Russian central banker, and Putin ally, illegally funneled money through the organization to help the Trump campaign.

Because it is illegal for foreign nationals to spend money in U.S. campaigns, obscuring funds coming from, say, an agent of the Russian government — by funneling them through an organization like the NRA — would be akin to money laundering.

So, if there is a question around the NRA illegally accepting donations from a foreign nation, should that not be investigated? It’s a crime.

I’m not saying they did, but someone in the FBI saw something that gave them pause.
I never heard you complain when the Clinton foundation received donations from foreign nations.

If there’s evidence that they took illegal campaign donations, then they should be investigated. They can add it to the hundreds of other investigations that found nothing.
on both sides it would appear.

this "we'll get even with you" shit is long past old and tearing us up as a country.
he doesn't care about yours and my country. He wants to allow illegals to vote, ban guns, have open borders free criminals.

If there’s evidence that they took illegal ampaign donations, then they should be investigated. They can add it to the hundreds of other investigations that found nothing.
Well, that's what I am asking. Can the NRA legally take money from foreigners? My understanding is that they can, but I don't know.
Not if they’re using my that money towards political campaigns as far as I know
like planned parenthood doesn't use tax money to abort babies? LOL hypocrite again.

Ok, I will admit I am a bit confused why this is such a big deal to you? Is the NRA somehow above reproach? The power they wield cannot be disputed. They talked with the POUTS for one hour and he came out singing a very different song than he went in with.
he also talked with the kids. so it's not good to listen to both sides of an issue?

The left is attacking ANYTHING traditional,American etc in this country and they are turning themselves into a joke. No one but their most leftist of left clowns will buy this shit.

Celebrating racism and your wretched redneck Confed past is not American tradition, Hucklefvck. :113:
and yet, the KKK is all demolosers. yeah what an idiot you are.

Ok, I will admit I am a bit confused why this is such a big deal to you? Is the NRA somehow above reproach? The power they wield cannot be disputed. They talked with the POUTS for one hour and he came out singing a very different song than he went in with.
he also talked with the kids. so it's not good to listen to both sides of an issue?

But only one of them was a private meeting and only one of them did the POTUS change his mind after 1 hour.

Yeah, the FBI - Mueller's & Hillary's proven Lapdog - is actively investigating the NRA as part of their 'Illegal Russian Collusion' Witch Hunt...

Bwuhahahaha.....

Spreading lies and divisive propaganda is your job Evgeny, not mine. I’m one of the people posted truth to trolls.

Bwuhahahaha.....

Spreading lies and divisive propaganda is your job Evgeny, not mine. I’m one of the people posted truth to trolls.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that's some funny shit right there.

But only one of them was a private meeting and only one of them did the POTUS change his mind after 1 hour.
what's the difference? did he meet with them or not? Yes they did. after one he was ready to take rights away and then after the other he decided maybe that isn't a good idea. And?

Bwuhahahaha.....

or not.

/----/ And yet nothing on Hildabeast and Obozo collusion with Russia.....

THAT RIGHT THERE tells you that all this focus on Trump, Russia and now the NRA is nothing more than another smoke-screen media scam trying to be pulled over the eyes of the American people.

THAT RIGHT THERE tells you that all this focus on Trump, Russia and now the NRA is nothing more than another smoke-screen media scam trying to be pulled over the eyes of the American people.

Bullshit. The number of Russian trolls posting in this thread in an effort to deflect the discussion away from the relationship between the Kremlin and the NRA speaks volumes about how worried the troll farm is about the FBI investigation.

It is now obvious to the world that there never was any illegal collusion between the President and Russia, that there never was any crime committed warranting an investigation, and that the Butt-Hurt Leftist / Mueller Witch Hunt has absolutely NOTHING. Their crusade, however,is still a weapon for their hate and desire to lash out at everyone and everything they politically oppose. It is also evident that the Witch Hunt has strayed so far off their original tasking that it is in jeopardy of falling off the face of the flat earth on which they sail, using the investigation as justification to go in any direction as far as they want and go after anyone they want for any reason they want. All they have to do is say. "It has to do with the Russians."

:rolleyes:
The "witch hunt" sure is bagging a lot of witches.
Manafort associate had Russian intelligence ties during 2016 campaign, prosecutors say

Yeah, it's like they're hunting in Hogwarts.

when they apply their anger evenly and not directed at conservatives, i'll listen.

til then they can kindly fuck off.

Forum List

Back