now the NRA is under the RUSSIA umbrella investigation

Hey Gnat, how's it coming with producing any evidence of 'Illegal Russian Collusion' perpetrated by Trump, the evidence you were challenged to show a few months ago but haven't produced yet...?

Well, Mueller and I are working hard to convince fuck heads like you....Have patience, son....LOL

Why do you need Obama's IRS to punish his political enemies when you have The FBI and Robert Mueller?

Russian Collusion by Christmas 2024!

Mueller and Santa are on The Case!

giphy.gif

So, if there is a question around the NRA illegally accepting donations from a foreign nation, should that not be investigated? It’s a crime.

I’m not saying they did, but someone in the FBI saw something that gave them pause.
Is that illegal? I was under the impression that foreign donations to an organization, rather than a candidate, was not illegal. I am not saying you're wrong. I honestly don't know.

Hey Gnat, how's it coming with producing any evidence of 'Illegal Russian Collusion' perpetrated by Trump, the evidence you were challenged to show a few months ago but haven't produced yet...?

Well, Mueller and I are working hard to convince fuck heads like you....Have patience, son....LOL
Mueller discussing with Page and Strozk how long it's going to take to get Donald Trump as the Fake Russian Collusion Investigation achieves it's 2 year Anniversary!

giphy.gif

Cross Dressing Mueller is very offended that Left Tards cannot Cite US Code for any Imagined Crimes they claim were Committed.

ba03a1eb6bf38bc4b1274ef923ce183d.gif

The Obama Administration placed The Trump Campaign Under Investigation in The Summer of 2016, so yes, we are approaching a 2 year Anniversary.

BTW, they need to legislate some protections against people like Obama abusing his powers, and spying on a Presidential Campaign.

And yes, Obama can still be impeached. Obama can officially be Censured. Obama can be disbarred and have his license revoked for things he did during his administration.

If there were true justice in the world, all that and more should happen to him including a criminal trial for him and his cronies.

Last edited:

So does Hillary....and most politicians....SO?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nra-accepts-foreign-donations-but-not-for-election-purposes-it-claims/

So did Hillary...and many other politicians....SO?

When is the FBI going to LEGITIMATELY going to investigate Hillary's $145 Million from the KGB Bank?

The NRA is the leading advocate for responsible education and training in how to handle firearms. They fund many different types of activities, not just contribute to elections, genius.

And they have found WHAT? Provide the evidence of what was found....

Again, you prove snowflakes are long on accusation and short on evidence.

Yes, they moved the money on their UFOs straight from the Kremlin to Trump's underground bunkers located beneath the Polar Icecaps, guarded by sharks with lasers on their heads.

Don't have any evidence of that, but we do know the KGB Bank gave Hillary $145 million....

:p

Don't have any evidence of that, but we do know the KGB Bank gave Hillary $145 million....

For Queasy and other Trump cult morons.......LOL

DID Russia give millions to the Clinton Foundation?....Yes or No?

The Clinton Foundation received $145 million in pledges and donations from original investors in Uranium One, prior to its sale to Rosatom.

Former President Bill Clinton also received $500,000 for speaking at a Moscow conference organized by a Russian investment bank after the Rosatom-Uranium One deal was announced, but before it passed muster with the US Committee on Foreign Investments, according to the Times story.

Most of the $145 million in Clinton Foundation donations came from one person, a major Uranium One investor named Frank Giustra. Mr. Giustra has said that he sold all his shares in Uranium One about 1-1/2 years before Mrs. Clinton became secretary of State – and three years before Rosatom and its Russian cash came calling.

There is no direct evidence of a quid pro quo between Clinton and Uranium One backers. As one of nine members of a US committee weighing the deal, it was not within Clinton’s power to approve the deal on her own. There is no evidence Clinton was even informed of the prospective deal while she was secretary of State. While cabinet heads make up the committee, that is a nominal position. As often the case in government, subordinates go to the meetings and do the work.

What's the real story behind Hillary Clinton, Russia, and uranium ...

https://www.csmonitor.com/.../What-s-the-real-story-behind-Hillary-Clinton-Russia-..

Well, Mueller and I are working hard to convince fuck heads like you....Have patience, son...

'Son'? You're no one's father - Eunuchs can't have kids, 'son'. And your and Mueller's OPINION is never going to convince anyone of anything. No crime. No Evidence. No Case.

So, if there is a question around the NRA illegally accepting donations from a foreign nation, should that not be investigated? It’s a crime.

I’m not saying they did, but someone in the FBI saw something that gave them pause.
Is that illegal? I was under the impression that foreign donations to an organization, rather than a candidate, was not illegal. I am not saying you're wrong. I honestly don't know.

it's illegal if they used russian money for political purposes in a federal election campaign.

Last edited:
*so does the other kid, mom*

the mating call of the trumpling

For Queasy and other Trump cult morons.......LOL

DID Russia give millions to the Clinton Foundation?....Yes or No?

The Clinton Foundation received $145 million in pledges and donations from original investors in Uranium One, prior to its sale to Rosatom.

Former President Bill Clinton also received $500,000 for speaking at a Moscow conference organized by a Russian investment bank after the Rosatom-Uranium One deal was announced, but before it passed muster with the US Committee on Foreign Investments, according to the Times story.

Most of the $145 million in Clinton Foundation donations came from one person, a major Uranium One investor named Frank Giustra. Mr. Giustra has said that he sold all his shares in Uranium One about 1-1/2 years before Mrs. Clinton became secretary of State – and three years before Rosatom and its Russian cash came calling.

There is no direct evidence of a quid pro quo between Clinton and Uranium One backers. As one of nine members of a US committee weighing the deal, it was not within Clinton’s power to approve the deal on her own. There is no evidence Clinton was even informed of the prospective deal while she was secretary of State. While cabinet heads make up the committee, that is a nominal position. As often the case in government, subordinates go to the meetings and do the work.

What's the real story behind Hillary Clinton, Russia, and uranium ...

https://www.csmonitor.com/.../What-s-the-real-story-behind-Hillary-Clinton-Russia-..
The person who gave Hillary the $145 was the Uranium One Project Lead for the Russians in their effort to buy Uranium One, and the money was traced back to the KGB Bank, the leading financier for their Uranium One effort.

Of course Hillary was paid up front. Duh.

it's illegal if they used russian money for political purposes in a federal election election.

Campaigns are prohibited from accepting contributions from certain types of organizations and individuals. These prohibited sources are:

• Foreign nationals

Forum List

Back