now the NRA is under the RUSSIA umbrella investigation

just when you thought we were capped out on stupid.

NRA, Russia and Trump: How 'dark money' is poisoning American democracy

the left really has zero shame and has lost any form of shit they ever had.

i've never thought you were capped out on stupid.

if the nra is using money from the russians, they should be punished for it.
/_----/ Why ? Is it illegal?
Donations to the Clinton Foundation:
Clinton Foundation Donors - The New York Times
Donations from $5,000,001 to $10,000,000
  • Government of Norway
  • Nationale Postcode Loterij
  • Haim Saban and The Saban Family Foundation
  • Michael Schumacher
  • The Wasserman Foundation
Those are just the small donations.

What about $100,000,000 from Sauid Arabia ? Weapons Deal Approved immediately after
What about $145,000,000 from Russia ? Uranium One Deal Approved

Ok, I will admit I am a bit confused why this is such a big deal to you? Is the NRA somehow above reproach? The power they wield cannot be disputed. They talked with the POUTS for one hour and he came out singing a very different song than he went in with.
If they did sometjing wrong great.

But at this point its scattershot and looking for a port in a storm. ANYTHING tied to the right is to be attacked and tied to russia as well.

it's bullshit. it was when it all started and it is today.

Last edited:

• Government of Norway
  • Michael Schumacher
So what? :dunno:
you were the one asking for a list of who they donated to. now that you get it, you diminish it.

very...liberal.

Ok, I will admit I am a bit confused why this is such a big deal to you? Is the NRA somehow above reproach? The power they wield cannot be disputed. They talked with the POUTS for one hour and he came out singing a very different song than he went in with.
What Crime has The NRA committed? NONE
What Crime did President Trump Commit? NONE.

Hes and his campaign team have been under Investigation for two years. This kind of stuff is Unconstitutional and is Government Over Reach.

It's one thing if Donald Trump was caught doing something illegal, and that was a betrayal of his country, but another thing entirely to launch an Investigation in Search of a Crime That Can't be named.

These are the kinds of Intolerable Situations that The British Empire imposed on The Colonists. It's Insufferable. I see a Revolution and 2nd Civil War in America's future if this continues.

People in power are actually discussing banning Free Speech, Abolishing The 2nd Amendment. The GOV has Unconstitutional Authority to conduct Illegal Search and Seizures without a Warrant, and is able to Engage in Espionage without Probable Cause. Facebook, Twitter, The NSA is collecting data on us, and spying on American Citizens. Clapper and Brennan LIED under oath about THE US GOVERNMENT spying on Americans.

Enough is Enough.

Russian Collusion Russian Collusion Russian Collusion.
Mueller will surely find it.

/----/ When is it illegal to accept money from foreign nations?
The Washington Post reported that Saudi Arabia gave about $10 million to build the (Clinton) library.

Hey, eternal MORON......we are discussing ELECTION FINANCING, not gifts to build a library (a place that must be unknown territory to ignorant idiots, like you.) .

• Government of Norway
  • Michael Schumacher
So what? :dunno:
you were the one asking for a list of who they donated to. now that you get it, you diminish it.

very...liberal.
So did you not read the link or did you not understand it?

Former President Bill Clinton released a list of donors to his charity, the William J. Clinton Foundation.

Who the fuck cares who donated to the Clinton Foundation? That’s not even what I asked for, so why are you bullshitting by falsely claiming I’m diminishing something given to me for which I asked??

Do you not comprehend at all why the NRA is being investigated?

The Washington Post reported that Saudi Arabia gave about $10 million to build the (Clinton) library.

Hey, eternal MORON......we are discussing ELECTION FINANCING, not gifts to build a library (a place that must be unknown territory to ignorant idiots, like you.) .
These idiots are apparently too stupid to know what’s going on. That’s the result of being dumbed down by rightwing media.

These idiots are apparently too stupid to know what’s going on. That’s the result of being dumbed down by rightwing media.

When did CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, Huffington Post, Daily Kos, NYTimes, Washington Post etc. become right wing?

The left is attacking ANYTHING traditional,American etc in this country and they are turning themselves into a joke. No one but their most leftist of left clowns will buy this shit.

Celebrating racism and your wretched redneck Confed past is not American tradition, Hucklefvck. :113:

Last edited:
Celebrating racism and your wretched redneck Confed past is not American traditiin, Hucklefvck.

...as opposed to the Democratic Party's racism and history of sheet-wearing, cross-burning, negro-lynching, which is not official ' American traditiin'...

The funnelled Russian money to their PAC to promote Trump and other Republican candidates.
And of course you have the evidence to prove this....

What am I saying?! :p Of course you DON'T!

It’s not my job to find evidence. That’s why the FBI is currently investigating the NRA. It’s THEIR job to find evidence.

there are strict rules on Sec of State and most gov employees taking gifts.

but i'm sure you know that and have an insult ready to fling out in deflection now.

Forum List

Back