now the NRA is under the RUSSIA umbrella investigation

just when you thought we were capped out on stupid.

NRA, Russia and Trump: How 'dark money' is poisoning American democracy

the left really has zero shame and has lost any form of shit they ever had.
From your link:

the FBI recently launched an investigation to determine whether a Russian central banker, and Putin ally, illegally funneled money through the organization to help the Trump campaign.

Because it is illegal for foreign nationals to spend money in U.S. campaigns, obscuring funds coming from, say, an agent of the Russian government — by funneling them through an organization like the NRA — would be akin to money laundering.

So, if there is a question around the NRA illegally accepting donations from a foreign nation, should that not be investigated? It’s a crime.

I’m not saying they did, but someone in the FBI saw something that gave them pause.
I never heard you complain when the Clinton foundation received donations from foreign nations.
Oh? Which candidates for public office received donations from the Clinton Foundation?

From your link:

the FBI recently launched an investigation to determine whether a Russian central banker, and Putin ally, illegally funneled money through the organization to help the Trump campaign.

Because it is illegal for foreign nationals to spend money in U.S. campaigns, obscuring funds coming from, say, an agent of the Russian government — by funneling them through an organization like the NRA — would be akin to money laundering.

So, if there is a question around the NRA illegally accepting donations from a foreign nation, should that not be investigated? It’s a crime.

I’m not saying they did, but someone in the FBI saw something that gave them pause.
I never heard you complain when the Clinton foundation received donations from foreign nations.
Oh? Which candidates for public office received donations from the Clinton Foundation?
publicly or privately?

From your link:

publicly or privately?
Name names.

It is now obvious to the world that there never was any illegal collusion between the President and Russia, that there never was any crime committed warranting an investigation, and that the Butt-Hurt Leftist / Mueller Witch Hunt has absolutely NOTHING. Their crusade, however,is still a weapon for their hate and desire to lash out at everyone and everything they politically oppose. It is also evident that the Witch Hunt has strayed so far off their original tasking that it is in jeopardy of falling off the face of the flat earth on which they sail, using the investigation as justification to go in any direction as far as they want and go after anyone they want for any reason they want. All they have to do is say. "It has to do with the Russians."

:rolleyes:
The "witch hunt" sure is bagging a lot of witches.
Manafort associate had Russian intelligence ties during 2016 campaign, prosecutors say

From your link:

If there’s evidence that they took illegal campaign donations, then they should be investigated. They can add it to the hundreds of other investigations that found nothing.

If there’s evidence that they took illegal ampaign donations, then they should be investigated. They can add it to the hundreds of other investigations that found nothing.
Well, that's what I am asking. Can the NRA legally take money from foreigners? My understanding is that they can, but I don't know.

The left is attacking ANYTHING traditional,American etc in this country and they are turning themselves into a joke. No one but their most leftist of left clowns will buy this shit.
leftist Hate AMERICA!!!!!! PLEASE, WE ALL KNOW THIS

From your link:

If there’s evidence that they took illegal campaign donations, then they should be investigated. They can add it to the hundreds of other investigations that found nothing.
on both sides it would appear.

this "we'll get even with you" shit is long past old and tearing us up as a country.

That's PURE BULLSHIT!

2 indictments - to include Manafort - were about money laundering dating back to before Obama was elected - 'Scooter Libby's 1 & 2.

1 Indictment came as a result of a massive Hillary supporter / donor setting up a meeting with a self-important unpaid Trump campaign volunteers, tipping the FBI off about it, then giving them the details about on OVERHEARD DRUNKEN CONVERSATION IN THE BATHROOM OF A BRITISH PUB. It was a set up - later papa was wearing a wire and shopping a book deal.

The next Indictment was also a set-up resulting from an interview by a corrupt, self-proclaimed biased FBI Agent who protected Hillary and her 1 aides from Indictment. Flynn's only crime was that he was stupid - he lied about something not even illegal. 'Scooter Libby' #3 (if not #4).

Mueller finally indicted some Russians who were involved with Russian 'interference' .... AFTER the fact. This so much resembles how he HID Russian crimes associated with the Russian Effort to buy Uranium One until AFTER the deal was done...then was pressured into makng a few 'show' arrests / indictments. Obama and the FBI knew about Russian interference before the 2016 election and again chose to hide the Russian crimes instead of act on them.

ZERO evidence of a crime warranting an investigation.
ZERO evidence of crimes committed by the President.
ZERO evidence of illegal collusion....by TRUMP. (Hillary, not so much).
OBAMA stated foreign nations try to interfere all the time. He would know - he knew about it and hid it.
OBAMA said a Presidential team reaching out to foreign govts to try to get a jump on their transition is normal - he admitted his team did it...do did Hillary.

W*I*T*C*H H*U*N*T

Everyone knows it...snowflakes just refuse to let go.

....just like Hillary was investigated and indicted for 'BUYING' the DNC and using donations meant for other candidates on HER campaign...? :p

If there’s evidence that they took illegal ampaign donations, then they should be investigated. They can add it to the hundreds of other investigations that found nothing.
Well, that's what I am asking. Can the NRA legally take money from foreigners? My understanding is that they can, but I don't know.
Not if they’re using my that money towards political campaigns as far as I know

on both sides it would appear.

this "we'll get even with you" shit is long past old and tearing us up as a country.
That's the Goddamn truth. Enough is enough. It was enough when Ken Starr was hunting down a cum-stained dress. We are tired of the bullshit. It reeks of butt hurtedness, cheating, and trying to undue the results of a legitimate election.

/----/ Do you ever read beyond the headlines -- like maybe the first paragraph? From your first link: "and is all raised and spent within the bounds of the law."

True, true.........If the NRA stated that it did evrything "within the bounds of the law"....morons like you bend over...as usual.

Did morons expect the NRA to state, "oooops, we messed up"????
/----/ When is it illegal to accept money from foreign nations?
The Washington Post reported that Saudi Arabia gave about $10 million to build the (Clinton) library. (According to the Post, the Saudis gave a similar amount to the George H.W. Bush library.) After the library donation, the Saudis gave very little and stopped giving entirely during the time Clinton was secretary of state. She stepped down in early February 2013.
Saudi Arabia gave again in 2014, but it was a small fraction of what the Gulf State kingdom had given before. These details come from news reports, and when we brought the numbers to the foundation staff, they said they were accurate. Fact-checking donations to the Clinton Foundation

i've never thought you were capped out on stupid.

if the nra is using money from the russians, they should be punished for it.
/_----/ Why ? Is it illegal?
Donations to the Clinton Foundation:
Clinton Foundation Donors - The New York Times
Donations from $5,000,001 to $10,000,000
  • Government of Norway
  • Nationale Postcode Loterij
  • Haim Saban and The Saban Family Foundation
  • Michael Schumacher
  • The Wasserman Foundation

i've never thought you were capped out on stupid.

if the nra is using money from the russians, they should be punished for it.
/_----/ Why ? Is it illegal?
Donations to the Clinton Foundation:
Clinton Foundation Donors - The New York Times
Donations from $5,000,001 to $10,000,000
  • Government of Norway
  • Nationale Postcode Loterij
  • Haim Saban and The Saban Family Foundation
  • Michael Schumacher
  • The Wasserman Foundation
So what? :dunno:

Forum List

Back