Now the Spin Begins Over the Ridiculous Charges Against Trump

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
The MSM et al is full of dolts all yammering the same BS that Trump's possession of some of these documents was a threat to national security, blah, blah, blah.

Bull!

The documents were securely stored in MAL which has 24/7 Secret Service protection.

Meanwhile, the Biden Junta allowed a massive CCP spy balloon to loiter above sensitive military bases and cross CONUS for a week.

Meanwhile, the CCP is building a spy base in Cuba. Which first was denied by the Biden Junta, then acknowledged, then they blamed Trump (which NO ONE believes).

Meanwhile, Biden classified documents made a side trip to Chinatown(!) in DC before travelling elsewhere.

Meanwhile, a thousand classified documents were stored in the CCP bought and paid for Penn Biden Center.

Meanwhile, so much more from Biden.

I pray this judge and jury can see this for what it is... A banana republic political retribution... the dems had better be very careful... I'm hearing from my democrat anti Trump friends and they do not like this one bit and two have said they will vote for Trump because they don't like this....
This is not who we are... prosecuting a presidential candidate because he polls higher than the sitting president of the other party....

I pray this judge and jury can see this for what it is... A banana republic political retribution... the dems had better be very careful... I'm hearing from my democrat anti Trump friends and they do not like this one bit and two have said they will vote for Trump because they don't like this....
This is not who we are... prosecuting a presidential candidate because he polls higher than the sitting president of the other party....

I wish Alan Dershowitz would aid his defense team.

The MSM et al is full of dolts all yammering the same BS that Trump's possession of some of these documents was a threat to national security, blah, blah, blah.

Bull!

The documents were securely stored in MAL which has 24/7 Secret Service protection.

Meanwhile, the Biden Junta allowed a massive CCP spy balloon to loiter above sensitive military bases and cross CONUS for a week.

Meanwhile, the CCP is building a spy base in Cuba. Which first was denied by the Biden Junta, then acknowledged, then they blamed Trump (which NO ONE believes).

Meanwhile, Biden classified documents made a side trip to Chinatown(!) in DC before travelling elsewhere.

Meanwhile, a thousand classified documents were stored in the CCP bought and paid for Penn Biden Center.

Meanwhile, so much more from Biden.
You call storing boxes on a stage in a ballroom at Mal being securely stored? You now that's nuts, right?
Trump_documents_Mar-a-Lago.gif

Prove it, liar.

Being a MAGA you are immune from any information that doesn't praise and protect trump, but the non-MAGAs accept reality.

How can you say that honestly.

There were stored**** in bathroom, on stages, moved around by NOT SS.

****Unless you consider those pictures fake and a witch hunt.

For once, the President presented an excellent defense during his brief statement this evening. The only relevant precedent (from Clinton's sock drawer) defeats this case utterly.

The trial will be bullshit. Trump will be convicted (in Florida, Georgia, and Manhattan), and the real disposition of the cases will be on appeal, several years from now. All three cases are Constitutionally flawed. And every competent attorney in the country knows it. Too bad, veracity is not a valued trait among Leftists.

You call storing boxes on a stage in a ballroom at Mal being securely stored? You now that's nuts, right?
Trump_documents_Mar-a-Lago.gif
So you think they were standing just outside of that picture? Were they also there during all the events that occured in that ballroom?

Forum List

Back