NOW The Truth Breaks!

Calling for help does not mean calling Iran. It means calling our own Navy. Right?
Procedure IS we call our own and in this case that would be the Truman battle group NOT Iran.

"(h/t Susan K) Instead of asking the Truman carrier group in the area to rescue the soldiers and inform Iran of the ongoing rescue, the U.S. asked Iran to rescue U.S. sailors whereby Iran arrested and held the sailors….giving them more than enough time to inspect the boats and perhaps gather secret information."

And of course plaster their faces all over and use them as propaganda.
FUCK YOU KERRY!!!

It was NOT one ship with a SUPPOSED break it was BOTH! Get me Vegas I need odds. So guess WHO called Iran to go pick them up? None other the traitor John Kerry. YUP, he told Iran where to find them and PLEASE go pick then up.

That is NOT military procedure folks NOT even close! Hear it for yourself....

THAT amounts to our service personal being SOLD OUT by John Kerry AND Obama. Obama AND Kerry SOLD OUT our servicemen and woman on an international stage to the ENTIRE islamic world.

And the Irainians PARADED them on TV for the ENTIRE islamic world to see. By the way THAT does break international law as seen here...
US captain apologizes for making mistake by entering Iran’s waters

But it backfired on YOU democrats because America is NOW PISSED OFF. And they WANT HEADS on platters. Democrat heads, and they WANT THEM NOW!
Outrage Over Iran Releasing Images of Captured U.S. Sailors on Their Knees

IQ of 214 my ass.

It was NOT one ship with a SUPPOSED break it was BOTH! Get me Vegas I need odds. So guess WHO called Iran to go pick them up? None other the traitor John Kerry. YUP, he told Iran where to find them and PLEASE go pick then up.

THAT amounts to our service personal being SOLD OUT by John Kerry AND Obama. Obama AND Kerry SOLD OUT our servicemen and woman on an international stage to the ENTIRE islamic world.

And the Irainians PARADED them on TV for the ENTIRE islamic world to see. By the way THAT does break international law as seen here...

But it backfired on YOU democrats because America is NOW PISSED OFF. And they WANT HEADS on platters. Democrat heads, and they WANT THEM NOW!

IQ of 214 my ass.

Park your Gunocrat ass elsewhere. America is TIRED of you sellouts.

The smaller boats had to be attached to a bigger ship. So why was Iran called to begin with? To inform them that two boats were out there? WHY?
And this administration is STILL going to give Iran all that money? Really?

The range of the CB 90 is 237 nmi.
So at most they were 100 nmi out from the mother ship.
How is it possible that we couldnt get to them before the Iranians?

it's so funny how you call a war hero a traitor.

that rant was cute, though.

Kerry is NOT a war hero.

Way more than you are....that's for sure.

IQ of 214 my ass.

Park your Gunocrat ass elsewhere. America is TIRED of you sellouts.

But we aren't tired of you blithering idiots on the Right....someone has to be the entertainment.

Well, we still have no real answers for this fiasco. Only a couple of weeks after they killed bin laden SEAL TEAM VI shot out of the sky......

Families suspect SEAL Team 6 crash was inside job on worst day in Afghanistan

Questions haunt the families of Extortion 17, the 2011 helicopter mission in Afghanistan that suffered the most U.S. military deaths in a single day in the war on terrorism.
The investigative file made available to The Washington Times shows that the helicopter’s landing zone was not properly vetted for threats nor protected by gunships, while commanders criticized the mission as too rushed and the conventional Chinook chopper as ill-suited for a dangerous troop infiltration.
Every day, Charlie Strange, the father of one of the 30 Americans who died Aug. 6, 2011, in the flash of a rocket-propelled grenade, asks himself whether his son, Michael, was set up by someone inside the Afghan government wanting revenge on Osama bin Laden’s killers — SEAL Team 6.
“Somebody was leaking to the Taliban,” said Mr. Strange, whose son intercepted communications as a Navy cryptologist. “They knew. Somebody tipped them off. There were guys in a tower. Guys on the bush line. They were sitting there, waiting. And they sent our guys right into the middle.”

Doug Hamburger’s son, Patrick, an Army staff sergeant, also perished when the CH-47D Chinook descended to a spot less than 150 yards from where armed Taliban fighters watched from a turret.
He asks why the command sent his son into Tangi Valley toward a “hot landing zone” in a cargo airship instead of a special operations helicopter. The souped-up choppers — the MH-47 and the MH-60 Black Hawk, which SEAL Team 6 rode the stealth version of to kill bin Laden — are flown by Night Stalker pilots skilled in fast, ground-hugging maneuvers to avoid detection.
-------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, we still have no answers about that. No REAL ANSWERS.

Aren't we still waiting for an answer by the DOJ in regards to the fast and furious debacle? Did we get any? I do not think so. Ahhhhhh, what difference does it make......right?

How about the answers we were promised after the FBI raided Solyndra?

It would be nice for once, if you could try to post something without a bitch flip-out cycle and try to mention facts, not just hyper-hyphenated antidotes for your ODS..

Gracie wrote: Where did you get the info about it being both ships and Kerry calling Iran for help

Yes...

... got a link to the info?

Every thing I've heard is that it was a Navigation error. Neither boat broke down, they just got lost or confused.

Iran made a showing of it. They love showing the world they are bad assed. LOL I don't like seeing our guys kneeling to these ass hats, but realistically they screwed up.

It ended better for us than the British in 2007. Why? Because Obama's deal and 55 BILLION about to be released. A deal from hell.

Iran parades US sailors on state TV before releasing them unharmed

That being said................I still wouldn't piss on Iran if they were on fire.

Farsi-Island-Iran1.jpg

Farsi-Is-NPG.jpg

Every thing I've heard is that it was a Navigation error. Neither boat broke down, they just got lost or confused.

Iran made a showing of it. They love showing the world they are bad assed. LOL I don't like seeing our guys kneeling to these ass hats, but realistically they screwed up.

It ended better for us than the British in 2007. Why? Because Obama's deal and 55 BILLION about to be released. A deal from hell.

Iran parades US sailors on state TV before releasing them unharmed

That being said................I still wouldn't piss on Iran if they were on fire.

I would piss on them, only so I could set them on fire again.

Forum List

Back