NOW The Truth Breaks!

Every thing I've heard is that it was a Navigation error. Neither boat broke down, they just got lost or confused.

Iran made a showing of it. They love showing the world they are bad assed. LOL I don't like seeing our guys kneeling to these ass hats, but realistically they screwed up.

It ended better for us than the British in 2007. Why? Because Obama's deal and 55 BILLION about to be released. A deal from hell.

Iran parades US sailors on state TV before releasing them unharmed

That being said................I still wouldn't piss on Iran if they were on fire.

I would piss on them, only so I could set them on fire again.
Back in the day we kept saying fire on them. They kept playing their games back then, up to the Roberts getting hit. Then Reagan ordered their asses lit up.

While there...........they were throwing mines in the water in our path. Including right after our mine sweepers cleared a zone. That zone is known as the Kuwati mine fields. They were using the rigs to put them in the water, which is why the rigs were destroyed.

One aspect of the gulf. The sea snakes.......................Throw something shiny into the water and they would come up to look at the shiny object. It's boring out there............On my last ship the Wasp over there, they would have to fire hose out the well deck to wash them thar things out.

It was NOT one ship with a SUPPOSED break it was BOTH! Get me Vegas I need odds. So guess WHO called Iran to go pick them up? None other the traitor John Kerry. YUP, he told Iran where to find them and PLEASE go pick then up.

That is NOT military procedure folks NOT even close! Hear it for yourself....

THAT amounts to our service personal being SOLD OUT by John Kerry AND Obama. Obama AND Kerry SOLD OUT our servicemen and woman on an international stage to the ENTIRE islamic world.

And the Irainians PARADED them on TV for the ENTIRE islamic world to see. By the way THAT does break international law as seen here...
US captain apologizes for making mistake by entering Iran’s waters

But it backfired on YOU democrats because America is NOW PISSED OFF. And they WANT HEADS on platters. Democrat heads, and they WANT THEM NOW!
Outrage Over Iran Releasing Images of Captured U.S. Sailors on Their Knees

IQ of 214 my ass.

Park your Gunocrat ass elsewhere. America is TIRED of you sellouts.

That's why you keep losing national elections?

yea the blaze, rwnj web site with screwy Louie gomert
Shut the hell up and move along Wigger. THIS country does NOT need NOR will tolerate your worthless ass ANYMORE.
such a angry bitter dorkyfuzzlenutzIQ214 having fantasies
It's tax season for his 1099ers and he had to fill them out and send them..makes him bitchy, and that 2 liters of scotch...

Another thread where DorkFurry sides against America.
He's so unhappy that this incident ended without bloodshed and our sailors back.

It ended with no bloodshed and our sailors back, Thank God.

The problem is....IRAN had the power to decide that.

Do the Navy radios not work? Once these boats became endangered.....was it navigation or a mechanical problem (on both boats?)....why didn't our military immediately launch a rescue to rather than let a state sponsor of terror capture them and parade them on global media???

Another thread where DorkFurry sides against America.
He's so unhappy that this incident ended without bloodshed and our sailors back.

It ended with no bloodshed and our sailors back, Thank God.

The problem is....IRAN had the power to decide that.

Do the Navy radios not work? Once these boats became endangered.....was it navigation or a mechanical problem (on both boats?)....why didn't our military immediately launch a rescue to rather than let a state sponsor of terror capture them and parade them on global media???
I think they were playing around and forgot where they were at. Maybe even had a few illegal bottles of something on board.

:alcoholic:

Well, we still have no real answers for this fiasco. Only a couple of weeks after they killed bin laden SEAL TEAM VI shot out of the sky......

Families suspect SEAL Team 6 crash was inside job on worst day in Afghanistan

Questions haunt the families of Extortion 17, the 2011 helicopter mission in Afghanistan that suffered the most U.S. military deaths in a single day in the war on terrorism.
The investigative file made available to The Washington Times shows that the helicopter’s landing zone was not properly vetted for threats nor protected by gunships, while commanders criticized the mission as too rushed and the conventional Chinook chopper as ill-suited for a dangerous troop infiltration.
Every day, Charlie Strange, the father of one of the 30 Americans who died Aug. 6, 2011, in the flash of a rocket-propelled grenade, asks himself whether his son, Michael, was set up by someone inside the Afghan government wanting revenge on Osama bin Laden’s killers — SEAL Team 6.
“Somebody was leaking to the Taliban,” said Mr. Strange, whose son intercepted communications as a Navy cryptologist. “They knew. Somebody tipped them off. There were guys in a tower. Guys on the bush line. They were sitting there, waiting. And they sent our guys right into the middle.”

Doug Hamburger’s son, Patrick, an Army staff sergeant, also perished when the CH-47D Chinook descended to a spot less than 150 yards from where armed Taliban fighters watched from a turret.
He asks why the command sent his son into Tangi Valley toward a “hot landing zone” in a cargo airship instead of a special operations helicopter. The souped-up choppers — the MH-47 and the MH-60 Black Hawk, which SEAL Team 6 rode the stealth version of to kill bin Laden — are flown by Night Stalker pilots skilled in fast, ground-hugging maneuvers to avoid detection.
-------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, we still have no answers about that. No REAL ANSWERS.

Aren't we still waiting for an answer by the DOJ in regards to the fast and furious debacle? Did we get any? I do not think so. Ahhhhhh, what difference does it make......right?

How about the answers we were promised after the FBI raided Solyndra?
You DO know it wasn't the same guys killed who got OBL, right? Same command, but not same guys.

It was NOT one ship with a SUPPOSED break it was BOTH! Get me Vegas I need odds. So guess WHO called Iran to go pick them up? None other the traitor John Kerry. YUP, he told Iran where to find them and PLEASE go pick then up.

THAT amounts to our service personal being SOLD OUT by John Kerry AND Obama. Obama AND Kerry SOLD OUT our servicemen and woman on an international stage to the ENTIRE islamic world.

And the Irainians PARADED them on TV for the ENTIRE islamic world to see. By the way THAT does break international law as seen here...

But it backfired on YOU democrats because America is NOW PISSED OFF. And they WANT HEADS on platters. Democrat heads, and they WANT THEM NOW!

it's so funny how you call a war hero a traitor.

that rant was cute, though.

Benedict Arnold was a war hero--an actual war hero--as well as one of the most talented general officers in The Continental Army.

One aspect of the gulf. The sea snakes.......................Throw something shiny into the water and they would come up to look at the shiny object. It's boring out there............On my last ship the Wasp over there, they would have to fire hose out the well deck to wash them thar things out.
My understanding is that the sea snake is the most venomous snake in the world? Especially the Belcher sea snake.

Are you using the term "sea snake" generically or speaking of that deadly species?

Either way, who cannot be afraid of snakes when you do not know how poisonous they may be? God did not choose it by random selection to be the devil serpent on the apple tree .

If this doesn't make the six o'clock news by Friday, I have to think someone didn't get their story straight.

IQ of 214 my ass.

Park your Gunocrat ass elsewhere. America is TIRED of you sellouts.

That's why you keep losing national elections?

Republicans control over 30 governorships and control the legislatures in half the states.......

This is not good. Hopefully it won't get swept under that almighty rug

This is not good. Hopefully it won't get swept under that almighty rug

Democrats need to get some act right BEFORE the "almighty" decides that rug needs a good beating.

Forum List

Back