Now Trump is praising Saddam!

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
Holy shit. This clown is off the rails. Can't wait to hear all you wingnuts defend him and Saddam!
4i6Ckte.gif

Trump offers praise for Saddam Hussein's efficient killing of 'terrorists' - CNNPolitics.com

And back in February:

Donald Trump’s Insane Praise of Saddam Hussein

Trump is praising the guy who gave financial rewards to Palestinian suicide bombers who killed Jews in Israel and gave sanctuary to others.

Trump is praising the guy who gave financial rewards to Palestinian suicide bombers who killed Jews in Israel and gave sanctuary to others.
He didn't praise him for that. You are taking it out of context.

Saddam kept the Terrorist in check. So did Abbas. When we tried to unseat them the terrorist gained in power.

Holy shit. This clown is off the rails. Can't wait to hear all you wingnuts defend him and Saddam!
4i6Ckte.gif

Trump offers praise for Saddam Hussein's efficient killing of 'terrorists' - CNNPolitics.com

And back in February:

Saddam was put in place by the CIA and was discarded by USA.INC after he had served his purpose....because that is what your beloved "gubermint" does to those that do not "toe" the corporate line. I know that you have such child like faith in this corporate entity but you are going to find out REAL soon that presents are not gonna be left under the tree any more.

Since I turn off the tv and/or radio volume whenever Trump is interviewed, I have no idea what Trump said today or yesterday.

I am living my life Trump free.

"He was a bad guy -- really bad guy. But you know what? He did well? He killed terrorists. He did that so good. They didn't read them the rights. They didn't talk. They were terrorists. Over. Today, Iraq is Harvard for terrorism," Trump said.

Little misleading there mister HT.

4i6Ckte.gif

And back in February:

Saddam was put in place by the CIA and was discarded by USA.INC after he had served his purpose....because that is what your beloved "gubermint" does to those that do not "toe" the corporate line. I know that you have such child like faith in this corporate entity but you are going to find out REAL soon that presents are not gonna be left under the tree any more.

try again----the CIA had nothing to do with the rise of Baathist pig SADDAM. In fact he was a fave of the USSR

4i6Ckte.gif

And back in February:

try again----the CIA had nothing to do with the rise of Baathist pig SADDAM. In fact he was a fave of the USSR

No, Ma'am....Saddam was CIA trained all the way. I know my shit....this is all I do.

He wasn't praising him, you POS, he was criticizing our invasion of Iraq (like you've done many times).

4i6Ckte.gif

And back in February:

No, Ma'am....Saddam was CIA trained all the way. I know my shit....this is all I do.

you are entirely wrong and known nothing about the career and RISE THRU THE RANKS OF IRAQI politics that brought
Sadaam to power. "ALL" ..you "DO" is expectorate, eructate and defecate

Forum List

Back