Now Trump is praising Saddam!

He isn't praising, he's just pointing out the ugly realities of our endless intervention foreign policy. The U.S. Government is the main cause of the horrific carnage we're currently seeing in the Middle East. Most Americans won't acknowledge it, but it is the truth. Gotta give Trump big props for talkin about it.

Saddam was put in place by the CIA
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

"He was a bad guy -- really bad guy. But you know what? He did well? He killed terrorists. He did that so good. They didn't read them the rights. They didn't talk. They were terrorists. Over. Today, Iraq is Harvard for terrorism," Trump said.

Little misleading there mister HT.
Are you a Saddam fan, too?

Trump is deluded. Someone this deluded belongs in a psych ward, not the White House.

To declare Saddam Hussein killed terrorists and "he did that so good" is full on insane. It is a delusion. It is the exact opposite of reality.

It is literally unbelievable, but I would bet everyone in that audience swallowed that piss with gusto.

Saddam was very good at killing DISSIDENTS. And his son was very good at raping women, and torturing and murdering people for fun.

Trump will burn in hell for this lie alone. And he will be staked down right next to all the brutal dictators he loves and admires.

Holy shit. This clown is off the rails. Can't wait to hear all you wingnuts defend him and Saddam!
4i6Ckte.gif

Trump offers praise for Saddam Hussein's efficient killing of 'terrorists' - CNNPolitics.com

And back in February:

Donald Trump’s Insane Praise of Saddam Hussein

Saddam was put in place by the CIA and was discarded by USA.INC after he had served his purpose....because that is what your beloved "gubermint" does to those that do not "toe" the corporate line. I know that you have such child like faith in this corporate entity but you are going to find out REAL soon that presents are not gonna be left under the tree any more.

try again----the CIA had nothing to do with the rise of Baathist pig SADDAM. In fact he was a fave of the USSR

No, Ma'am....Saddam was CIA trained all the way. I know my shit....this is all I do.
Looks like all you do is play in shitty garage bands.

Holy shit. This clown is off the rails. Can't wait to hear all you wingnuts defend him and Saddam!
4i6Ckte.gif

Trump offers praise for Saddam Hussein's efficient killing of 'terrorists' - CNNPolitics.com

And back in February:

If the US would have left Saddamn/Iraq alone the ME wouldn't be burning and the IS having a field day massacring people . Yes Saddam was a fucking lunatic but he kept the "bad guys" in check. Look past your dislike of Trump and take a look at the mess that Bush created by invading Iraq and taking out Saddam. Trumps words are the truth, had we left Iraq/Saddamn alone the mess in the Middle East wouldn't be happening.

4i6Ckte.gif

And back in February:

If the US would have left Saddamn/Iraq alone the ME wouldn't be burning and the IS on killing rampages. Yes Saddam was a fucking lunatic but he kept the "bad guys" in check. Look past your dislike of Trump and take a look at the mess that Bush created by invading Iraq and taking out Saddam. Trumps words are the truth, had we left Iraq/Saddamn alone the mess in the Middle East wouldn't be happening.
Oh, no doubt. But you can recognize that Saddam filled a role without praising the guy.

4i6Ckte.gif

And back in February:

Trump was only saying what Democrats have been saying all along about Bush's Gulf War II...

If we had not unseated Saddam, such a terrorist organization would not have arisen...

Why?

Because Saddam was vicious about keeping such vermin in the shadows...

Have the Democrats been wrong, all along?

More LibTard hypocrisy.

------------------------

( this from a guy who thinks that Trump is a train wreck waiting to happen )
So, you're saying the Democrats have been right all along?

4i6Ckte.gif

And back in February:

If the US would have left Saddamn/Iraq alone the ME wouldn't be burning and the IS on killing rampages. Yes Saddam was a fucking lunatic but he kept the "bad guys" in check. Look past your dislike of Trump and take a look at the mess that Bush created by invading Iraq and taking out Saddam. Trumps words are the truth, had we left Iraq/Saddamn alone the mess in the Middle East wouldn't be happening.
Oh, no doubt. But you can recognize that Saddam filled a role without praising the guy.
It's not praise, its acknowledging the fact that Saddam was good at keeping the "bad guys" in check.

Ted Bundy was charming and great at luring his victims. I'm not praising him, I'm just acknowledging certain facts.

4i6Ckte.gif

And back in February:

Put it in context.

"Donald Trump wandered off message Tuesday night and told an audience in Raleigh, N.C., that Saddam Hussein, for all his sins, "killed terrorists."

"He did that so good," the presumed GOP presidential nominee said. "They didn’t read them the rights. They didn’t talk. They were terrorists. It was over. Today, Iraq is Harvard for terrorism. You want to be a terrorist, you go to Iraq. It’s like Harvard, okay? So sad."

Trump, Saddam and why people mistrust the media

I hope there is open enrollment. We, and the rest f the civilized world need to find a way to effectively deal with terrorism and look to those who were successful.

oh yawn, and hillary continues to accept money from repressive regimes while you all fight among yourselves
You don't see a problem with the Republican nominee praising the guy who Republicans were adamant was a terrorist supporter?
nope because I'm one right winger that didn't believe in the Iraq invasion. Saddam brought stability to a region that "can only" be run by ruthless dictators.
That's probably not the answer you were expecting.
Trump is an ardent supporter of Israel. He either misspoke or his speech has been twisted.
I was banned from "Freeconservatives.com" cause I kept pushing wheres the wmd's

It's not praise, its acknowledging the fact that Saddam was good at keeping the "bad guys" in check.

Ted Bundy was charming and great at luring his victims. I'm not praising him, I'm just acknowledging certain facts.

Except Saddam wasn't keeping the bad guys in check. He was sheltering them, arming them and paying money to their families when they blew up Israelis. Now, of course, most of his malicious mischief was aimed at Israel and not the US, but he certainly wasn't a guy terrorists were worried about.

Forum List

Back