Now Trump is praising Saddam!

Since I turn off the tv and/or radio volume whenever Trump is interviewed, I have no idea what Trump said today or yesterday.

I am living my life Trump free.
i wish i can say that about hillary,every 10 minutes there is a political ad on tv saying how wonderful she is.....if this keeps up until nov,holy mother of god....

"He was a bad guy -- really bad guy. But you know what? He did well? He killed terrorists. He did that so good. They didn't read them the rights. They didn't talk. They were terrorists. Over. Today, Iraq is Harvard for terrorism," Trump said.

Little misleading there mister HT.
Are you a Saddam fan, too?

Too?? So now you're admitting you are a fan? Nope, I am not a fan, but I am smart enough to know how Trump meant that. Obviously HT you are not.

BTW HT. You know I know you well. So, you know I know exactly what this thread is...you stirring the pot. Doesn't matter if it is the truth or not.

Last edited:
Holy shit. This clown is off the rails. Can't wait to hear all you wingnuts defend him and Saddam!
4i6Ckte.gif

Trump offers praise for Saddam Hussein's efficient killing of 'terrorists' - CNNPolitics.com

And back in February:

Donald Trump’s Insane Praise of Saddam Hussein
If the US would have left Saddamn/Iraq alone the ME wouldn't be burning and the IS on killing rampages. Yes Saddam was a fucking lunatic but he kept the "bad guys" in check. Look past your dislike of Trump and take a look at the mess that Bush created by invading Iraq and taking out Saddam. Trumps words are the truth, had we left Iraq/Saddamn alone the mess in the Middle East wouldn't be happening.
Oh, no doubt. But you can recognize that Saddam filled a role without praising the guy.
It's not praise, its acknowledging the fact that Saddam was good at keeping the "bad guys" in check.

Ted Bundy was charming and great at luring his victims. I'm not praising him, I'm just acknowledging certain facts.

HT knows that. Trust me. He thinks he's being cute. (I have to believe that. Don't want to believe he's that stupid)

Every day there's a new string of lies about Trump. It is so bad now, that if the dums did come up wirh something true, no one would believe them.

Trump has a soft spot for authoritarians and their methods...what else is new?

Holy shit. This clown is off the rails. Can't wait to hear all you wingnuts defend him and Saddam!
4i6Ckte.gif

Trump offers praise for Saddam Hussein's efficient killing of 'terrorists' - CNNPolitics.com

And back in February:

Trump was only saying what Democrats have been saying all along about Bush's Gulf War II...

If we had not unseated Saddam, such a terrorist organization would not have arisen...

Why?

Because Saddam was vicious about keeping such vermin in the shadows...

Have the Democrats been wrong, all along?

More LibTard hypocrisy.

------------------------

( this from a guy who thinks that Trump is a train wreck waiting to happen )
So, you're saying the Democrats have been right all along?
Indeed.

With that perfect 20-20 vision that hindsight grants.

They've been saying for years, since the casus belli was exposed, that Saddam at least kept the region together by being tough on terror.

And now, when Attila the Hun says the same thing, that's somehow bad?

Bullshit.

It's not praise, its acknowledging the fact that Saddam was good at keeping the "bad guys" in check.

Ted Bundy was charming and great at luring his victims. I'm not praising him, I'm just acknowledging certain facts.

Except Saddam wasn't keeping the bad guys in check. He was sheltering them, arming them and paying money to their families when they blew up Israelis. Now, of course, most of his malicious mischief was aimed at Israel and not the US, but he certainly wasn't a guy terrorists were worried about.
He was certainly a guy that his own DOMESTIC activists were worried about.

4i6Ckte.gif

And back in February:

If the US would have left Saddamn/Iraq alone the ME wouldn't be burning and the IS on killing rampages. Yes Saddam was a fucking lunatic but he kept the "bad guys" in check. Look past your dislike of Trump and take a look at the mess that Bush created by invading Iraq and taking out Saddam. Trumps words are the truth, had we left Iraq/Saddamn alone the mess in the Middle East wouldn't be happening.
Oh, no doubt. But you can recognize that Saddam filled a role without praising the guy.

But it directly contradicts Republican dogma for the past 15 years - that Saddam was a supporter and enabler of terrorists.

Now here comes Donald praising Saddam as someone who kept terrorists out of Iraq, killing any who entered.

Saddam was put in place by the CIA
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Actually, as Crazy as Dale is when he's talking about Chem Trails or Mass shootings, he has a point here. The CIA assist Saddam's rise to power.

Exclusive: CIA Files Prove America Helped Saddam as He Gassed Iran

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
No, he's not correct. He said the CIA put Saddam in place. By the time he was gassing Iran he had been in power officially since 1979, and unofficially before that. From Wiki:

Saddam formally rose to power in 1979, although he had been the de facto head of Iraq for several years prior.

It is true that Republican dope Ronald Reagan aided Saddam in the gassing of other human beings. Then he aided him in gassing the Kurds. #ConservativeValues

4i6Ckte.gif

And back in February:

It won't matter what he does now, the FBI has made the case of Hillary's vast incompetence. Let's see... praising a megalomaniac who murdered hundreds of thousands, or mishandling top secret information which has the potential to put lives in danger.

Oh, that's a tough one.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Actually, as Crazy as Dale is when he's talking about Chem Trails or Mass shootings, he has a point here. The CIA assist Saddam's rise to power.

No, he's not correct. He said the CIA put Saddam in place. By the time he was gassing Iran he had been in power officially since 1979, and unofficially before that. From Wiki:

Saddam formally rose to power in 1979, although he had been the de facto head of Iraq for several years prior.

It is true that Republican dope Ronald Reagan aided Saddam in the gassing of other human beings. Then he aided him in gassing the Kurds. #ConservativeValues

In 1959, Saddam was put on the CIA payroll. You don't know diddly squat about anything.

oh yawn, and hillary continues to accept money from repressive regimes while you all fight among yourselves
You don't see a problem with the Republican nominee praising the guy who Republicans were adamant was a terrorist supporter?
nope because I'm one right winger that didn't believe in the Iraq invasion. Saddam brought stability to a region that "can only" be run by ruthless dictators.
That's probably not the answer you were expecting.
Trump is an ardent supporter of Israel. He either misspoke or his speech has been twisted.
I was banned from "Freeconservatives.com" cause I kept pushing wheres the wmd's
Well, you're an example of one of those rarest of species: The Thinking Conservative.

But I wasn't asking if it put a bee in your bonnett. I'm talking about the dilemma facing that common species: The Kneejerk Conservative. How do they take both sides?

Of course, the question is academic, since the "Liberal Media" won't ever pursue something that makes conservatives so uncomfortable. They never do.

oh yawn, and hillary continues to accept money from repressive regimes while you all fight among yourselves
You don't see a problem with the Republican nominee praising the guy who Republicans were adamant was a terrorist supporter?
nope because I'm one right winger that didn't believe in the Iraq invasion. Saddam brought stability to a region that "can only" be run by ruthless dictators.
Trump is an ardent supporter of Israel. He either misspoke or his speech has been twisted.
Well, you're an example of one of those rarest of species: The Thinking Conservative.

But I wasn't asking if it put a bee in your bonnett. I'm talking about the dilemma facing that common species: The Kneejerk Conservative. How do they take both sides?

Of course, the question is academic, since the "Liberal Media" won't ever pursue something that makes conservatives so uncomfortable. They never do.
I'm so far to the right that I have some commonality with the left.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

In 1959, Saddam was put on the CIA payroll. You don't know diddly squat about anything.
Still waiting for links that show that the CIA installed Saddam as ruler of Iraq.

Anything? FOIA documents? Declassified documents? Beuller? Beuller...?

You slice so badly that you end up with a fade?
evillaugh.gif

You slice so badly that you end up with a fade?
evillaugh.gif
A lot of truth in that. I hardly ever hook

Forum List

Back