Now Trump is praising Saddam!

He was certainly a guy that his own DOMESTIC activists were worried about.

Yes. The ones who wanted democracy and independence.

You see, Saddam called the Kurds and the Shi'ites "Terrorists", and Ronnie Ray-gun was fine with that when he slaughtered them. then he started threatening the Zionists and the Oil companies, and lo and behold, he was suddenly a "threat".
Invading a sovereign nation and lobbing scud missiles is a threat in your world. LOL.
Thinking Error: Redefining.

If the US would have left Saddamn/Iraq alone the ME wouldn't be burning and the IS on killing rampages. Yes Saddam was a fucking lunatic but he kept the "bad guys" in check. Look past your dislike of Trump and take a look at the mess that Bush created by invading Iraq and taking out Saddam. Trumps words are the truth, had we left Iraq/Saddamn alone the mess in the Middle East wouldn't be happening.
Oh, no doubt. But you can recognize that Saddam filled a role without praising the guy.
It's not praise, its acknowledging the fact that Saddam was good at keeping the "bad guys" in check.

Ted Bundy was charming and great at luring his victims. I'm not praising him, I'm just acknowledging certain facts.
But it directly contradicts Republican dogma for the past 15 years - that Saddam was a supporter and enabler of terrorists.

Now here comes Donald praising Saddam as someone who kept terrorists out of Iraq, killing any who entered.
Don't look now, but, Republican dogma of the past 15 years has just flown out the window...

Along with a lot of the GOP ruling elites and their agenda...

New day... new players... new rules... Populists, not Conservatives, are driving the bus at the moment...

Neocons have never been "conservatives"........
Disagree.

NeoCons displaced Conservatives... during the Bush years.

Conservatives displaced NeoCons... at the conclusion of the Bush years.

Populists have displaced Conservatives... in our present age.

------------------------

Say what you will about the sequencing, it is patently obvious that Populists are setting the pace in the GOP nowadays.

Much as Populists (of another stripe) have been trying to set the pace on the Democratic side, courtesy of Bernie Sanders.

It is the Year of the Populists - on both sides of the aisle - even though Populists won-out only on the GOP side.

Invading a sovereign nation and lobbing scud missiles is a threat in your world. LOL.

You guys on the right didn't care when Saddam was invading Iran, which was a "sovereign" nation.

It wasn't until he threatened the Profits of the Oil Companies by running out the corrupt, perverted Emir of Kuwait (the one who would "marry" an 18 year old virgin once a week and divorce her the next morning.) out of his palace that people starting thinking he was a bad man.

And now your boy Trump is saying what a swell guy he was, kind of dick-slapping Bush-41 and Bush-43, and you Republicans are eating that shit up. .

He was certainly a guy that his own DOMESTIC activists were worried about.

Yes. The ones who wanted democracy and independence.

You see, Saddam called the Kurds and the Shi'ites "Terrorists", and Ronnie Ray-gun was fine with that when he slaughtered them. then he started threatening the Zionists and the Oil companies, and lo and behold, he was suddenly a "threat".
Oh, he slaughtered innocents alright, by the bushel-basketful... nolo contendre... no contest.

It's just that nobody operated within his domain without his say-so.

That included terrorist organizations and their memberships.

They wouldn't have dared.

And THAT is why both Democrats and Republicans regret toppling that sonofabitch...

So when LibTards throw rocks at Trump for observing that Saddam kept a lid on things, they do so in the throes of a grotesque and egregious hypocrisy...

So now all of a sudden the left hate saddam even though they wish he was still alive, in power and torturing and murdering his people.

The left are so pathetic.

Disagree.

I think it's a bit different.

The GOP has been a coalition of different branches, but they all sprout from that base tree of White Resentment.

So now you have "Republicans" supporting a guy who was a Democrat a decade ago.

You have 'Neo-Cons" supporting a guy who is saying what a swell guy Saddam was.

You have "Christians" supporting a guy who was married three times and has banged dozens of women outside of marriage.

You have "Libertarians" supporting a guy who would use authoritarian tactics.

None of them are standing on principle.

If the US would have left Saddamn/Iraq alone the ME wouldn't be burning and the IS on killing rampages. Yes Saddam was a fucking lunatic but he kept the "bad guys" in check. Look past your dislike of Trump and take a look at the mess that Bush created by invading Iraq and taking out Saddam. Trumps words are the truth, had we left Iraq/Saddamn alone the mess in the Middle East wouldn't be happening.
Oh, no doubt. But you can recognize that Saddam filled a role without praising the guy.
It's not praise, its acknowledging the fact that Saddam was good at keeping the "bad guys" in check.

Ted Bundy was charming and great at luring his victims. I'm not praising him, I'm just acknowledging certain facts.
But it directly contradicts Republican dogma for the past 15 years - that Saddam was a supporter and enabler of terrorists.

Now here comes Donald praising Saddam as someone who kept terrorists out of Iraq, killing any who entered.
Don't look now, but, Republican dogma of the past 15 years has just flown out the window...

New day... new players... new rules... Populists, not Conservatives, are driving the bus at the moment...
Then we're all in agreement that Bush & Cheney lied to America?
Quite possibly.

I've always said, after 9-11, that Afghanistan was a Righteous Shoot, but that we should have been out of there, within six months of going in.

I've always said... once our people got clear... that Iraq was unnecessary, that it took our eye off the ball in Afghanistan, and was based on a flawed casus belli...

Now..

What the hell does that have to do with the premise that LibTards engage in extreme hypocrisy, when they throw rocks at Trump over Saddam?

Oh, he slaughtered innocents alright, by the bushel-basketful... nolo contendre... no contest.

And THAT is why both Democrats and Republicans regret toppling that sonofabitch...

So when LibTards throw rocks at Trump for observing that Saddam kept a lid on things, they do so in the throes of a grotesque and egregious hypocrisy...

Bullshit. The people in ISIS now are the ones who supported Saddam when he was in power, not the people Saddam was slaughtering.

Leftist regret toppling him because it's cost us trillions of dollars and thousands of lives for NOTHING ACCOMPLISHED.

Now you have Rightists who are so married to the Nazi Orange Hairpiece that he could pretty much yell "Praise Satan" tomorrow and you'd still support him.

You guys on the right didn't care when Saddam was invading Iran, which was a "sovereign" nation.

It wasn't until he threatened the Profits of the Oil Companies by running out the corrupt, perverted Emir of Kuwait (the one who would "marry" an 18 year old virgin once a week and divorce her the next morning.) out of his palace that people starting thinking he was a bad man.

And now your boy Trump is saying what a swell guy he was, kind of dick-slapping Bush-41 and Bush-43, and you Republicans are eating that shit up. .
Keep creating that straw man joe, that's what you're good at.

Disagree.

I think it's a bit different.

The GOP has been a coalition of different branches, but they all sprout from that base tree of White Resentment.

So now you have "Republicans" supporting a guy who was a Democrat a decade ago.

You have 'Neo-Cons" supporting a guy who is saying what a swell guy Saddam was.

You have "Christians" supporting a guy who was married three times and has banged dozens of women outside of marriage.

You have "Libertarians" supporting a guy who would use authoritarian tactics.

None of them are standing on principle.
That's ONE way of spin-doctoring it...

Here's an alternative perspective...

You have fellow Americans resonating to the idea of flushing an invasion of 11-12,000,000 Illegal Aliens out of their country...

You have fellow Americans resonating to the idea of banning adherents of a hostile warrior cult from gaining access to their country...

You have fellow Americans resonating to the idea of forcing manufacturing jobs back on-shore and to stop exploiting foreign slave labor...

You have fellow Americans resonating to the idea of turning a fire-hose on that whorehouse we call Washington D.C...

You have fellow Americans resonatging to the idea of overturning the Rule of the Elites, led by one of them, ala Julius Caesar...

I won't be voting for Attila the Hun myself... I think he's full of shit and entirely unsuitable for the task... but that's a more likely explanation.

Bullshit. The people in ISIS now are the ones who supported Saddam when he was in power, not the people Saddam was slaughtering.

Leftist regret toppling him because it's cost us trillions of dollars and thousands of lives for NOTHING ACCOMPLISHED.

Now you have Rightists who are so married to the Nazi Orange Hairpiece that he could pretty much yell "Praise Satan" tomorrow and you'd still support him.
Calm down, Joe... calm down...

Holy shit. This clown is off the rails. Can't wait to hear all you wingnuts defend him and Saddam!
4i6Ckte.gif

Trump offers praise for Saddam Hussein's efficient killing of 'terrorists' - CNNPolitics.com

And back in February:

Donald Trump’s Insane Praise of Saddam Hussein

That's the GOPe narrative. Most, if not all, of Trumps support comes from people who reject the elites and establishment types.

Then we're all in agreement that Bush & Cheney lied to America?
I can't speak for everyone but I sure as hell agree and I'm pretty sure a lot of Trump supporters would agree as well.

Still waiting for links that show that the CIA installed Saddam as ruler of Iraq.

Anything? FOIA documents? Declassified documents? Beuller? Beuller...?

I am not going to take you by the hand and walk you through every fucking step. They did the same thing in Iran in 1953...their first coup de'etat. Your beloved corporate "gubermint" doesn't spread anything but destruction, pain and misery....but keep waving that corporate banner, dumb ass.
That's a lot of words just to say "I ain't got shit".

You're dismissed. Now sit down and shut the fuck up.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You are such a fucking idiot. You should stick to the "flame zone" because when it comes to real world events? You got a big ol bag of nothing. You couldn't ever get the best of me in a debate...not ever. So have a heapin helpin' of "go fuck yourself".
Get me that link, bitch. Chop chop!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
Madam President.

You slice so badly that you end up with a fade?
evillaugh.gif
A lot of truth in that. I hardly ever hook
I hardly ever don't slice. Now I've stopped trying to fight it and just incorporate it into my game.
Hale Irwin would stick his feet together and practice for hours hitting the balls on the range to get rid of his slice.
I now always make sure my feet are squared, not pointing outward. I'm sure the issue is my grip - I've never been comfortable with my right thumb completely over the grip, and I tend to keep my thumb parallel to the shaft.

On the plus side, my short irons game is getting very good. I've been working on my lob wedge for those short over the bunker shots onto the green.

But how good are you at getting the little ball to go through the windmill at your local "Putt-Putt" course? (snicker)
Not good at all. I only play real golf these days.

You can call Hillary Madam President. Would you like to practice?

Holy shit. This clown is off the rails. Can't wait to hear all you wingnuts defend him and Saddam!
4i6Ckte.gif

Trump offers praise for Saddam Hussein's efficient killing of 'terrorists' - CNNPolitics.com

And back in February:

Donald Trump’s Insane Praise of Saddam Hussein

Back in the day, LWN's used to promote Saddam as the greatest leader of men the world has known. That was a sad day indeed. And it went on for quite sometime.
Link?

Forum List

Back