Now Trump is praising Saddam!

Saddam was put in place by the CIA
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Actually, as Crazy as Dale is when he's talking about Chem Trails or Mass shootings, he has a point here. The CIA assist Saddam's rise to power.

Exclusive: CIA Files Prove America Helped Saddam as He Gassed Iran

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
No, he's not correct. He said the CIA put Saddam in place. By the time he was gassing Iran he had been in power officially since 1979, and unofficially before that. From Wiki:

Saddam formally rose to power in 1979, although he had been the de facto head of Iraq for several years prior.

It is true that Republican dope Ronald Reagan aided Saddam in the gassing of other human beings. Then he aided him in gassing the Kurds. #ConservativeValues

In 1959, Saddam was put on the CIA payroll. You don't know diddly squat about anything.

Yeah. You and Jennayee are like peas and carrots.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Actually, as Crazy as Dale is when he's talking about Chem Trails or Mass shootings, he has a point here. The CIA assist Saddam's rise to power.

No, he's not correct. He said the CIA put Saddam in place. By the time he was gassing Iran he had been in power officially since 1979, and unofficially before that. From Wiki:

Saddam formally rose to power in 1979, although he had been the de facto head of Iraq for several years prior.

It is true that Republican dope Ronald Reagan aided Saddam in the gassing of other human beings. Then he aided him in gassing the Kurds. #ConservativeValues

In 1959, Saddam was put on the CIA payroll. You don't know diddly squat about anything.
Still waiting for links that show that the CIA installed Saddam as ruler of Iraq.

Anything? FOIA documents? Declassified documents? Beuller? Beuller...?

I am not going to take you by the hand and walk you through every fucking step. They did the same thing in Iran in 1953...their first coup de'etat. Your beloved corporate "gubermint" doesn't spread anything but destruction, pain and misery....but keep waving that corporate banner, dumb ass.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Yeah. You and Jennayee are like peas and carrots.

Listen up, ya stupid little fuck....you couldn't go "toe to toe" with me in a debate on the best day you ever had but you are more than welcome to try. You can even pick the topic...so put up or STFU.

You don't see a problem with the Republican nominee praising the guy who Republicans were adamant was a terrorist supporter?
nope because I'm one right winger that didn't believe in the Iraq invasion. Saddam brought stability to a region that "can only" be run by ruthless dictators.
That's probably not the answer you were expecting.
Trump is an ardent supporter of Israel. He either misspoke or his speech has been twisted.
I was banned from "Freeconservatives.com" cause I kept pushing wheres the wmd's
Well, you're an example of one of those rarest of species: The Thinking Conservative.

But I wasn't asking if it put a bee in your bonnett. I'm talking about the dilemma facing that common species: The Kneejerk Conservative. How do they take both sides?

Of course, the question is academic, since the "Liberal Media" won't ever pursue something that makes conservatives so uncomfortable. They never do.
I'm so far to the right that I have some commonality with the left.
You slice so badly that you end up with a fade?
evillaugh.gif
A lot of truth in that. I hardly ever hook
I hardly ever don't slice. Now I've stopped trying to fight it and just incorporate it into my game.

Still waiting for links that show that the CIA installed Saddam as ruler of Iraq.

I am not going to take you by the hand and walk you through every fucking step. They did the same thing in Iran in 1953...their first coup de'etat. Your beloved corporate "gubermint" doesn't spread anything but destruction, pain and misery....but keep waving that corporate banner, dumb ass.
That's a lot of words just to say "I ain't got shit".

You're dismissed. Now sit down and shut the fuck up.

Listen up, ya stupid little fuck....you couldn't go "toe to toe" with me in a debate on the best day you ever had but you are more than welcome to try. You can even pick the topic...so put up or STFU.

You're right. I can't beat you in a debate. I also cannot beat a four year old at board games.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You are such a fucking idiot. You should stick to the "flame zone" because when it comes to real world events? You got a big ol bag of nothing. You couldn't ever get the best of me in a debate...not ever. So have a heapin helpin' of "go fuck yourself".

Holy shit. This clown is off the rails. Can't wait to hear all you wingnuts defend him and Saddam!
4i6Ckte.gif

Trump offers praise for Saddam Hussein's efficient killing of 'terrorists' - CNNPolitics.com

And back in February:

Donald Trump’s Insane Praise of Saddam Hussein
If the US would have left Saddamn/Iraq alone the ME wouldn't be burning and the IS on killing rampages. Yes Saddam was a fucking lunatic but he kept the "bad guys" in check. Look past your dislike of Trump and take a look at the mess that Bush created by invading Iraq and taking out Saddam. Trumps words are the truth, had we left Iraq/Saddamn alone the mess in the Middle East wouldn't be happening.
Oh, no doubt. But you can recognize that Saddam filled a role without praising the guy.
It's not praise, its acknowledging the fact that Saddam was good at keeping the "bad guys" in check.

Ted Bundy was charming and great at luring his victims. I'm not praising him, I'm just acknowledging certain facts.
But it directly contradicts Republican dogma for the past 15 years - that Saddam was a supporter and enabler of terrorists.

Now here comes Donald praising Saddam as someone who kept terrorists out of Iraq, killing any who entered.
Don't look now, but, Republican dogma of the past 15 years has just flown out the window...

Along with a lot of the GOP ruling elites and their agenda...

New day... new players... new rules... Populists, not Conservatives, are driving the bus at the moment...

Holy shit. This clown is off the rails. Can't wait to hear all you wingnuts defend him and Saddam!
4i6Ckte.gif

Trump offers praise for Saddam Hussein's efficient killing of 'terrorists' - CNNPolitics.com

And back in February:

If the US would have left Saddamn/Iraq alone the ME wouldn't be burning and the IS on killing rampages. Yes Saddam was a fucking lunatic but he kept the "bad guys" in check. Look past your dislike of Trump and take a look at the mess that Bush created by invading Iraq and taking out Saddam. Trumps words are the truth, had we left Iraq/Saddamn alone the mess in the Middle East wouldn't be happening.
Oh, no doubt. But you can recognize that Saddam filled a role without praising the guy.
It's not praise, its acknowledging the fact that Saddam was good at keeping the "bad guys" in check.

Ted Bundy was charming and great at luring his victims. I'm not praising him, I'm just acknowledging certain facts.
But it directly contradicts Republican dogma for the past 15 years - that Saddam was a supporter and enabler of terrorists.

Now here comes Donald praising Saddam as someone who kept terrorists out of Iraq, killing any who entered.
Don't look now, but, Republican dogma of the past 15 years has just flown out the window...

New day... new players... new rules... Populists, not Conservatives, are driving the bus at the moment...

Neocons have never been "conservatives"........

nope because I'm one right winger that didn't believe in the Iraq invasion. Saddam brought stability to a region that "can only" be run by ruthless dictators.
That's probably not the answer you were expecting.
Trump is an ardent supporter of Israel. He either misspoke or his speech has been twisted.
I was banned from "Freeconservatives.com" cause I kept pushing wheres the wmd's
Well, you're an example of one of those rarest of species: The Thinking Conservative.

But I wasn't asking if it put a bee in your bonnett. I'm talking about the dilemma facing that common species: The Kneejerk Conservative. How do they take both sides?

Of course, the question is academic, since the "Liberal Media" won't ever pursue something that makes conservatives so uncomfortable. They never do.
evillaugh.gif
I hardly ever don't slice. Now I've stopped trying to fight it and just incorporate it into my game.
Hale Irwin would stick his feet together and practice for hours hitting the balls on the range to get rid of his slice.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You are such a fucking idiot. You should stick to the "flame zone" because when it comes to real world events? You got a big ol bag of nothing. You couldn't ever get the best of me in a debate...not ever. So have a heapin helpin' of "go fuck yourself".
Get me that link, bitch. Chop chop!

4i6Ckte.gif

And back in February:

Then we're all in agreement that Bush & Cheney lied to America?

evillaugh.gif
Hale Irwin would stick his feet together and practice for hours hitting the balls on the range to get rid of his slice.
I now always make sure my feet are squared, not pointing outward. I'm sure the issue is my grip - I've never been comfortable with my right thumb completely over the grip, and I tend to keep my thumb parallel to the shaft.

On the plus side, my short irons game is getting very good. I've been working on my lob wedge for those short over the bunker shots onto the green.

Get me that link, bitch. Chop chop!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

evillaugh.gif
I now always make sure my feet are squared, not pointing outward. I'm sure the issue is my grip - I've never been comfortable with my right thumb completely over the grip, and I tend to keep my thumb parallel to the shaft.

On the plus side, my short irons game is getting very good. I've been working on my lob wedge for those short over the bunker shots onto the green.

But how good are you at getting the little ball to go through the windmill at your local "Putt-Putt" course? (snicker)

Sad dam did a fantastic job killing terrorist. It's a fact.

I would never praise this monster, but I think we made a mistake invading Iraq. Too much blood and treasure...
Sad dam killed Al Queda terrorist because they wanted to overthrow him. He did an excellent job doing it.

He was certainly a guy that his own DOMESTIC activists were worried about.

Yes. The ones who wanted democracy and independence.

You see, Saddam called the Kurds and the Shi'ites "Terrorists", and Ronnie Ray-gun was fine with that when he slaughtered them. then he started threatening the Zionists and the Oil companies, and lo and behold, he was suddenly a "threat".

Forum List

Back