Now Trump is praising Saddam!

Holy shit. This clown is off the rails. Can't wait to hear all you wingnuts defend him and Saddam!
4i6Ckte.gif

Trump offers praise for Saddam Hussein's efficient killing of 'terrorists' - CNNPolitics.com

And back in February:

Donald Trump’s Insane Praise of Saddam Hussein
Trump was only saying what Democrats have been saying all along about Bush's Gulf War II...

If we had not unseated Saddam, such a terrorist organization would not have arisen...

Why?

Because Saddam was vicious about keeping such vermin in the shadows...

Have the Democrats been wrong, all along?

More LibTard hypocrisy.

------------------------

( this from a guy who thinks that Trump is a train wreck waiting to happen )

Syn you need to roll thru USMB history to read all the posts by anti Iraq invasion members who all said the same thing. That Saddam kept the terrorists under control.

Lakhota comes to mind.

Syn you need to roll thru USMB history to read all the posts by anti Iraq invasion members who all said the same thing. That Saddam kept the terrorists under control.

Lakhota comes to mind.

there is no question that Saddam kept "things" under control---
so did Mussolini. I did not read just what Trump said---but I have met elderly Italians who claimed things got better in Italy when Mussolini came to power. Some of the things SADDAM did -------were --to some extent---BENEFICIAL to the USA----but he was also a GENOCIDAL MANIAC-----and he supported
international terrorism It is not clear to me that making note of 'something' which an islamo Nazi did in his career as good is actually "praise of.."

Holy shit. This clown is off the rails. Can't wait to hear all you wingnuts defend him and Saddam!
4i6Ckte.gif

Trump offers praise for Saddam Hussein's efficient killing of 'terrorists' - CNNPolitics.com

And back in February:

Saddam was put in place by the CIA and was discarded by USA.INC after he had served his purpose....because that is what your beloved "gubermint" does to those that do not "toe" the corporate line. I know that you have such child like faith in this corporate entity but you are going to find out REAL soon that presents are not gonna be left under the tree any more.

Cool story. But please don't post anymore tangents.

Lakhota comes to mind.

Meanwhile, what are your thoughts on Saddam Hussein? Strong and effective leader and protector who was misunderstood and done dirty by GWB? Or brutal dictator whose removal from office has made the world a better, even if still imperfect, place?

4i6Ckte.gif

And back in February:

Saddam was put in place by the CIA and was discarded by USA.INC after he had served his purpose....because that is what your beloved "gubermint" does to those that do not "toe" the corporate line. I know that you have such child like faith in this corporate entity but you are going to find out REAL soon that presents are not gonna be left under the tree any more.

Cool story. But please don't post anymore tangents.

the operative word is ""story""

4i6Ckte.gif

And back in February:

Setting aside the fact that Trump is outright lying about his opposition to the Iraq war, and that's been proven,

there is a grain of truth to what he's saying.

One of the lies that lured us into the Iraq War was that Saddam harbored and supported terrorists, including those involved with 9/11. That was a key lie in the big set of lies that the Bush administration used to sell the war.

Lakhota comes to mind.

Meanwhile, what are your thoughts on Saddam Hussein? Strong and effective leader and protector who was misunderstood and done dirty by GWB? Or brutal dictator whose removal from office has made the world a better, even if still imperfect, place?

Boy oh boy. I have varied emotions when it comes to Saddam. From loathing to detesting to abhorring to at times pitying the son of a bitch as a pawn of the US.

And his demonic offspring? Fear. Straight up fear. And I breathed a giant sigh of relief when all three had been dispatched to hell.

Lakhota comes to mind.

Boy oh boy. I have varied emotions when it comes to Saddam. From loathing to detesting to abhorring to at times pitying the son of a bitch as a pawn of the US.

And his demonic offspring? Fear. Straight up fear. And I breathed a giant sigh of relief when all three had been dispatched to hell.

Kudos. That's probably the most direct and sincere response I can hope to for any Trump supporter to give to this question. But to expound on your thoughts here, what do you think about Trump's praise of the man?

I hate to say it but Trump has a point. Everytime we "liberate" one of these Middle East Shitholes, the religious crazies take over and cause all kinds of problems.

I say leave the strong man secular dictators in place and let them deal with their crazies in their own way. Whatever that might be.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back