NRA General Counsel Robert Dowlut Convicted of Murder

Dowlut is employed by the NRA today. This about the morality of relying on a murder suspect to set national policy.

We elect the NRA to set national policy?

Who knew?

Who knew?

Who doesn't.

Please link to where the NRA holds elected office that gives it the power to set national policy. I haven't found that role in The Constitution.

He's got the sheep/tool DNC talking points down pat

Joe Squeal has voided this MJ Excrement on at least 3 different forums. I wonder if he is paid parrot for those marxist scumbags

The NRA once was dedicated to safe gun handling and good shooting. Now it's dedicated to gun proliferation. It wants to put more guns on American streets and it doesn't care who has them. It's all about selling not shooting.

more idiocy. you just constantly lie because you are butt hurt over the fact that the NRA funds and supports candidates who are not far left moon bats such as you

NOt at all.

The NRA used to support sensible gun laws.

When Ronald Reagan (as governor) passed a law in response to the Black Panthers walking around with guns to intimidate people, the NRA supported that law.

The NRA once was dedicated to safe gun handling and good shooting. Now it's dedicated to gun proliferation. It wants to put more guns on American streets and it doesn't care who has them. It's all about selling not shooting.

more idiocy. you just constantly lie because you are butt hurt over the fact that the NRA funds and supports candidates who are not far left moon bats such as you

NOt at all.

When Ronald Reagan (as governor) passed a law in response to the Black Panthers walking around with guns to intimidate people, the NRA supported that law.

laws that target law abiding people are by definition non sensible

it is illegal for criminals to own any firearms. magazine limits, assault "weapon" bans etc are not sensible at all

laws that enhance penalties on criminals who use a firearm in a crime of violence are sensible.

the NRA had to get more political when the Dem party started using gun control as a shield against the proper claims by some conservatives in the 60s that Dems were weak on street crime. So DEMS adopted gun control to pretend they were DOING SOMETHING, when in reality they were not hurting a major constituency-black street criminals and said supporters of black street criminals. The NRA had to get political to counterattack pissing on our rights by the DNC

Who knew?

Who doesn't.

Please link to where the NRA holds elected office that gives it the power to set national policy. I haven't found that role in The Constitution.

Seriously?

Do you really think the NRA must have some sort of codified, institutional power to control legislation? Don't be silly. They buy legislation. They intimidate legislators.

Who knew?

Who doesn't.

Seriously?

Do you really think the NRA must have some sort of codified, institutional power to control legislation? Don't be silly. They buy legislation. They intimidate legislators.

Then you should be really horrified about Public Employee Unions.

Who knew?

Who doesn't.

Seriously?

what causes you to get your panties in a knot over the NRA?

NOt at all.

it is illegal for criminals to own any firearms. magazine limits, assault "weapon" bans etc are not sensible at all

laws that enhance penalties on criminals who use a firearm in a crime of violence are sensible.

the NRA had to get more political when the Dem party started using gun control as a shield against the proper claims by some conservatives in the 60s that Dems were weak on street crime. So DEMS adopted gun control to pretend they were DOING SOMETHING, when in reality they were not hurting a major constituency-black street criminals and said supporters of black street criminals. The NRA had to get political to counterattack pissing on our rights by the DNC

I'm sure this is what you believe.

Now here's the reality.

The NRA became the tool of the gun manufacturers, but the gun manufacturers had a problem.

People weren't hunting anymore. Moreover, less people were choosing to have guns in their homes.

So faced with declining sales, the gun manufacturers focused their efforts on selling more guns to less people. This is why Nancy Lanza was armed like the Zombie Apocalypse was coming. Because while most of us see preppers as nuts, the gun manufacturers look at them like prime customers.

And how do you keep Nancy scared? Why, by making sure that criminals and crazy people have access to guns.

Seriously?

I'm not. Unions are working for the benefit of the American People not gun manufacturers. They're not in thrall to a small group of profiteers growing rich from selling the tools of destruction.

Here's part of an article recently published by Mother Jones.

... NRA general counsel Robert J. Dowlut, is a low-profile yet influential legal expert who has spent more than 35 years pushing for an aggressively broad interpretation of the Second Amendment. In 1964, he was sentenced to life in prison for shooting his girlfriend's mother in South Bend, Indiana. ...

Did the NRA Know About Robert Dowlut's Reversed Murder Conviction? | Mother Jones

All this happened almost 50 years ago but it's been more or less unknown to the general public. Despite the NRA's high profile, they haven't talked about the history of one of their most important staff. Moreover, they're not talking now. They won't discuss Robert Dowlut's history and he won't either. That's kind of strange. The NRA tells us guns are good so why aren't they talking?

The conviction was overturned, which means he owes no one anything.
This is a non-issue.

NOt at all.

I'm sure this is what you believe.

Now here's the reality.

The NRA became the tool of the gun manufacturers, but the gun manufacturers had a problem.

People weren't hunting anymore. Moreover, less people were choosing to have guns in their homes.

So faced with declining sales, the gun manufacturers focused their efforts on selling more guns to less people. This is why Nancy Lanza was armed like the Zombie Apocalypse was coming. Because while most of us see preppers as nuts, the gun manufacturers look at them like prime customers.

And how do you keep Nancy scared? Why, by making sure that criminals and crazy people have access to guns.

its the leftwing gun banners who accentuate the fears people have of criminals. Can you prove any of your claims? Its the standard talking point of those who support victim disarmament. and one of the funniest claims is less people own guns now Nancy Lanza bought those guns for target shooting. Try again

Seriously?

I'm not. Unions are working for the benefit of the American People not gun manufacturers. They're not in thrall to a small group of profiteers growing rich from selling the tools of destruction.

You are seriously misguided and incredibly naive.

Public employee unions exist to benefit Public Employees and the politicians to which they donate who keep the Pubic Employee rich pay and benefits packages (unencumbered by actual accountability to do actual work) flowing.

Last edited:
[

its the leftwing gun banners who accentuate the fears people have of criminals. Can you prove any of your claims? Its the standard talking point of those who support victim disarmament. and one of the funniest claims is less people own guns now Nancy Lanza bought those guns for target shooting. Try again

GUy, there's not much I can do to try with a guy who tries to claim Nancy Lanza and David Koresh were responsible gun owners.

For sane people, though...

Connecticut school shooting Adam Lanza s mother was preparing for disaster - Telegraph

[

GUy, there's not much I can do to try with a guy who tries to claim Nancy Lanza and David Koresh were responsible gun owners.

Connecticut school shooting Adam Lanza s mother was preparing for disaster - Telegraph

the Lanza case shows how dishonest the anti gun scum in CT are though. the guns were registered, complied with the CT "assault weapon" law and were purchased pursuant to a waiting period

Seriously?

sheesh, brainwashed
don't own any gun who cares, leave the rest who do alone

[

the Lanza case shows how dishonest the anti gun scum in CT are though. the guns were registered, complied with the CT "assault weapon" law and were purchased pursuant to a waiting period

Why are you trying to change the subject. Your claim was she was not a prepper when members of her own family said she was.

The fact she was able to get guns despite being nuts and having an absolutely insane person in the same home with her just shows how lax our gun laws are.

[

Why are you trying to change the subject. Your claim was she was not a prepper when members of her own family said she was.

The fact she was able to get guns despite being nuts and having an absolutely insane person in the same home with her just shows how lax our gun laws are.

so you believe my right to keep and bear arms can be limited based on the actions of another adult I am related to

when you claim that the CT laws are lax-you demonstrate you are either too stupid to understand what took place or you are an extremist who thinks we need gun bans

so you believe my right to keep and bear arms can be limited based on the actions of another adult I am related to

when you claim that the CT laws are lax-you demonstrate you are either too stupid to understand what took place or you are an extremist who thinks we need gun bans

A few thing I need to clarify, because it appears you are kind of stupid.

1) There are no "rights" There are privileges the rest of society let's you have. Any fool who thinks he has rights needs to look up "Japanese-Americans, 1942"

2) Second Amendment is about militias.

3) Yes, I think your privilege to own a gun should be restricted if you are living with a dangerous person.

4) CT laws are lax in that Lanza was able to get a gun.

A few thing I need to clarify, because it appears you are kind of stupid.

1) There are no "rights" There are privileges the rest of society let's you have. Any fool who thinks he has rights needs to look up "Japanese-Americans, 1942"

2) Second Amendment is about militias.

3) Yes, I think your privilege to own a gun should be restricted if you are living with a dangerous person.

4) CT laws are lax in that Lanza was able to get a gun.

There are no rights-what a low grade uneducated moron you are

So the second amendment say the right of the militia to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed? No dullard, it says the people.

I think you hate freedom because it scares you/ Put on your big boy panties and stop soiling your garments

what sort of laws do you want dullardly one? LANZA committed CAPITAL MURDER TO GET A GUN-what further punishments would have stopped him

moron

[

There are no rights-what a low grade uneducated moron you are

No I'm a realist.

[
So the second amendment say the right of the militia to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed? No dullard, it says the people.

It also says Well-Regulated Militia. BUt let's not even go that far. We have modern police and armies today. An armed populate might have made sense in1787 when we were genociding the native americans and oppressing the slaves, but now so much now.

[
I think you hate freedom because it scares you/ Put on your big boy panties and stop soiling your garments

No,"Freedom" doesn't scare me. Stupid tools with guns who think they need to arm themselves because all the corporate money in the world can't win elections scare me.

[
what sort of laws do you want dullardly one? LANZA committed CAPITAL MURDER TO GET A GUN-what further punishments would have stopped him

moron

1) You can't buy a gun if you are crazy person or you have a crazy person in the house.
2) If you own a gun, you have to carry insurance tocover the damages if there's a rampage committed with it.
3) If you sold a gun used in a crime, you own that crime.

Forum List

Back