NRA Meets With Trump- Gun Control Now Off the Table

like it ever was.

Time for me to send another donation to my NRA as once again, they stand for our Civil Rights

-Geaux

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence met with the executive director of the National Rifle Association's lobbying arm Thursday evening.

In a tweet, Chris Cox says the two "don't want gun control."
"I had a great meeting tonight with @realDonaldTrump & @VP. We all want safe schools, mental health reform and to keep guns away from dangerous people. POTUS & VPOTUS support the Second Amendment, support strong due process and don't want gun control. #NRA #MAGA," the tweet reads

I had a great meeting tonight with @realDonaldTrump & @VP. We all want safe schools, mental health reform and to keep guns away from dangerous people. POTUS & VPOTUS support the Second Amendment, support strong due process and don’t want gun control. #NRA #MAGA

Trump confirmed the meeting in a tweet of his own.
"Good (Great) meeting in the Oval Office tonight with the NRA!" he wrote.
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Good (Great) meeting in the Oval Office tonight with the NRA!

9:04 PM - Mar 1, 2018
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders declined to provide a readout on the meeting beyond Trump's tweet

Trump and Pence meet with NRA leader at White House - CNNPolitics
I've never been a member of the NRA.
But I'd join today if they'd give me one of those Gold-plated John Wayne 30-30 Winchesters or a brand new AR-15 with my name engraved on it.

Yeah, God Bless Ameriku for the right to die in the classroom.

Yeah ... That probably doesn't have anything to do with fact special needs children are mainstreamed into the classroom ...
Even if they demonstrate aggressive, violent behavior and clearly present a danger to other students, faculty and staff.

Blame an inanimate object and people who support the freedom to defend themselves from ignorant Progressive policies.

like it ever was.

Time for me to send another donation to my NRA as once again, they stand for our Civil Rights

-Geaux

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence met with the executive director of the National Rifle Association's lobbying arm Thursday evening.

"I had a great meeting tonight with @realDonaldTrump & @VP. We all want safe schools, mental health reform and to keep guns away from dangerous people. POTUS & VPOTUS support the Second Amendment, support strong due process and don't want gun control. #NRA #MAGA," the tweet reads

I had a great meeting tonight with @realDonaldTrump & @VP. We all want safe schools, mental health reform and to keep guns away from dangerous people. POTUS & VPOTUS support the Second Amendment, support strong due process and don’t want gun control. #NRA #MAGA

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders declined to provide a readout on the meeting beyond Trump's tweet

I've never been a member of the NRA.
But I'd join today if they'd give me one of those Gold-plated John Wayne 30-30 Winchesters or a brand new AR-15 with my name engraved on it.

Dooood, why hold back? You seen what that ol’lever gun would go for?

DXPgd4EXcAAnHoW.jpg

You forgot to add the part Wayne LaPeirre (CEO of the NRA) supported the Firearm Owners Protection Act 1986.
It also outlawed the (then) existing National Registry.

Last edited:
like it ever was.

-Geaux

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

There was a time when conservatives lamented the power lobbyist had over our elected officials, and now they are just like the liberals in cheering for the lobbyist.

I also remember during the election we were told a 1000 times at least that Trump would be immune to the power of the lobby because he was so rich and powerful...what a fucking joke that turned out to be.

Yep, another Trump con job. Lucy and the football again.
Yesterday he said take the guns away first then have the hearing. And he said members of Congress were afraid of the nra he was not. Looks like he is

like it ever was.

-Geaux

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

And movie theaters, open-air concerts, malls, etc.

That is why I carry a sidearm. I don't play victim very well

-Geaux
Without one you are a victim. Remember that Barbie fife

like it ever was.

-Geaux

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

There was a time when conservatives lamented the power lobbyist had over our elected officials, and now they are just like the liberals in cheering for the lobbyist.

I also remember during the election we were told a 1000 times at least that Trump would be immune to the power of the lobby because he was so rich and powerful...what a fucking joke that turned out to be.

The Founders lobby wrote the thing. :113:

You forgot to add the part Wayne LaPeirre (CEO of the NRA) supported the Firearm Owners Protection Act 1986.
It also outlawed the existing National Registry.

Buuuuut, he supported Boooosh Sr’s ban on imported firearms.

Import Ban on Assault Rifles Becomes Permanent

WASHINGTON, July 7— The Bush Administration declared a permanent ban today on almost all foreign-made semiautomatic assault rifles. Imports of the weapons have been suspended since spring.

The permanent ban affects all but 7 of the 50 models included in the spring suspension. It does not affect the far larger number of virtually identical weapons manufactured domestically, nor does it affect foreign-made semiautomatic weapons already in the United States.

Wane is a political animal. A scumbag. He keeps his word when it suits him.

Yesterday he said take the guns away first then have the hearing. And he said members of Congress were afraid of the nra he was not. Looks like he is

He's a guy with a laser pointer, and you are the cats.

Go find my thread about this. I told ya'll he was trolling you

Made for good TV

-Geaux

.​

He's Just Following The Lead of the Younger Generation
Embracing Social Media

.​

like it ever was.

-Geaux

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

#NRA #SUPPORTTHENRA

Excellent it is important that you keep your guns, it is your Constitutional right, tens of millions of Americans who own guns are law abiding but Leftists want to criminalise and punish the tens of millions instead of dealing with the underlining issues that cause these mass shootings by random maniacs, even if all guns were outlawed it would not prevent these mass shootings by random maniacs but it would violate the American Constitution.

The Leftists do not want gun reform, they want to outlaw guns completely.

SalonBanGuns.jpg

Paper-Cutaway-NY-Times-100517.jpg

repeal.png

GYrmn96qSi6K-PIntZ6Tpw.png

2nd-Amendment.jpg

shall-not-be-infringed.jpg

shall-not-be-infringed-aok-menareweallinagreementthat-thereisinoway-to-make-that-21975338.png

OH, that's just silly. Nowhere did Trump say that gun control is now "off the table." People from both fringes of the spectrum are acting like juveniles on this issue.

N.R.A. Suggests Trump May Retreat From Gun Control

WASHINGTON — The top lobbyist for the National Rifle Association claimed late Thursday that President Trump had retreated from his surprising support a day earlier for gun control measures after a meeting with N.R.A. officials and Vice President Mike Pence in the Oval Office.

The lobbyist, Chris Cox, posted on Twitter just after 9 p.m. that he met with Mr. Trump and Mr. Pence, saying that “we all want safe schools, mental health reform and to keep guns away from dangerous people. POTUS & VPOTUS support the Second Amendment, support strong due process and don’t want gun control. #NRA #MAGA.”

N.R.A. Suggests Trump May Retreat From Gun Control

he should

it isnt the NRA he needs to worry about

but all pro 2nd folks

will dump him faster then a hot potato

What is "gun control" except a political cliche? Trump's meeting with the NRA only indicates that he is willing to get to the bottom of the problem instead of using it as a political tool.

like it ever was.

-Geaux

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

great - name 1 shooter that was a member of the NRA.
name any law you can pass that would have stopped any of the shootings in the last decade

we do need to fix the background checks but more laws and more fear? got more than enough thank you.

like it ever was.

-Geaux

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

great - name 1 shooter that was a member of the NRA.
name any law you can pass that would have stopped any of the shootings in the last decade

we do need to fix the background checks but more laws and more fear? got more than enough thank you.

Oh, come on. Trump's talking about raising the minimum age to 21, requiring more convictions and mental-illness diagnoses to be reported to the national database (NICS), requiring all states to report to the NICS, requiring background checks for more types of gun sales, and giving local authorities the power to temporarily seize the guns of a person credibly believed to be mentally ill and dangerous until the person is investigated. Those are perfectly sensible, sane measures, especially given the profile of nearly all mass shooters.

like it ever was.

-Geaux

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Leaking to the press.

CNN spreading discord yet again.

Forum List

Back