NRA vs Chris Christie: Christie Defeated by Logic

Why doesn't JoeB131 talk about the failures of the FBI and other intelligence agencies, who already had these guys on their radar.

Do you you think you "gun laws" would stop bombings? Do you think international terrorists who SHOOT COPS will follow your "gun laws." What you think they are going to enter a licensed gun shop, just to be automatically denied the sale of a gun and have the gun shop owner call the authorities on them?

Also, did Hitler relax gun laws for Jews? In general did Hitler relax gun laws for anyone who opposed him? So it's ok to disarm those who you despise/hate?, so long as everyone else can have guns? lololololol

Does Joeb131 know how many non-active readers visit these forums for every active poster? All of them get to witness his stupidity, amazing!

Did the FBI have these guys on some kind of "Radar"? Or are you just making shit up again?

Gun laws will stop shootings. Also, if you ban the sale of black powder to civilians, (something else they don't really need) they couldn't have made these bombs.

Again, Hitler took ALL the rights away from the Jews. If they had guns, wouldn't have made much of a difference. The Nazis had tanks and planes and stuff. The notion you can oppose the government is absurd on its face.

Does 2nd Amendment realize that lots of people know he was crazy?

You keep telling us that gun laws stop shootings, but in areas where guns are outlawed, there are still shootings. In Chicago, there is terrible gun violence. Is it the law abiding citizens that are being protected, or is it those that are following the gun laws, being turned into VICTIMS?

[

Do you have any links or facts to back this up? Or are we just saying what we want to say?

Correcting whatever damage was done to you in "home-skule" would be a full time job. And I already have a full time job and two part time jobs, thanks.

You don't, then. Nice job trying to cover your facts, Joe. Have a nice morning. If you have any real facts or arguments to make, I'm all ears. But until then, you are defeated.

Why doesn't JoeB131 talk about the failures of the FBI and other intelligence agencies, who already had these guys on their radar.

Do you you think you "gun laws" would stop bombings? Do you think international terrorists who SHOOT COPS will follow your "gun laws." What you think they are going to enter a licensed gun shop, just to be automatically denied the sale of a gun and have the gun shop owner call the authorities on them?

Also, did Hitler relax gun laws for Jews? In general did Hitler relax gun laws for anyone who opposed him? So it's ok to disarm those who you despise/hate?, so long as everyone else can have guns? lololololol

Does Joeb131 know how many non-active readers visit these forums for every active poster? All of them get to witness his stupidity, amazing!

Yeah, still waiting for the politicians to call for ALL BOMBS to be "registered"!

If the NRA didn't lobby to prevent any restrictions on the sales of black powder or the placement of taggants in them, they'd have prevented these bombings.

AND if they didn't lobby to prevent the sale of pressure cookers................... Someone on another forum I'm on said the NRA is NOT a lobby group! Blahhhahahaahahahahaahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

My life style and your's is not the same, stop implying that I do what you do.
I am a happily married man to a wonderful woman.Now take you faggot ass away.

LMAO. Does your wife think you are doing the Lords work on a message board? 53 thousand posts saying EXACTLY the same thing over and over. You may be happy doing thousands of posts. Your wife may wonder why you don't get a fuking real job. Mess around long enough, your wife might take one of your beloved guns and shoot your ass.
Funny shit.

Come on zeke the freak, give bigredneck a break here. 24/7 hating is a tough job, so you can't expect him to do that and think clearly.

No. No breaks for the big red neck feller. He gives none, he gets none. And he is doing his NRA's Lords work. Wonder what his job pays? Is it by the posts? OR content? If by content; then does the content have to make sense? No wonder his wife has to carry his lazy ass. He couldn't be making much money. He makes no sense most of the time.

But he does have a crowd of converts and true believers. Maybe he is the paid piper of gun nuts.

Joe, the King had plenty of power back during the revolutionary era. Why was the list of grievances in the Declaration of Independence specifically addressed to the King? Why didn't they make any mention of the Parliament? He was the last great King of Britain and Ireland until the rise of the 2nd British Empire in 1783.

Same reason why British ships are called "HMS Whatever" today. Just because they are called "Her Majesty's Ship" does not mean she calls where they are sent, dumbass.

The British Monarchy held no real power since Queen Anne at the beginning of the century.

George III held no real power and was actually institutionalized for much of his reign because of various maladies, including Prophyria.

I'm sure they never covered this with you in Home Skule. Probably too busy teaching you about talking snakes.

[

1. The FBI had the older (dead) one on their radar after being contacted about him by a foreign government.

2. Sure, the citizens of Chicago would like to have a word with you. But then again, it's all excess regulation to you isn't it?

3. Tell that to those poor souls in Warsaw who died. Ahh, but then again, how was our country created, if not by resistance to a monarchical government? The fact that we can't rebel against government is fallacious on it's face Joe.

4. I'm sure the people who wrote it had similar people to deal with in their day and age.

1) "The FBI admitted Friday they interviewed the now-deceased Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev two years ago and failed to find any incriminating information about him."- I guess they should have strapped him down and tortured it out of him?

Here's the problem. The "Foreign GOvernment" is Russia, and our position is actually kind of pro-Chechen. Has been for quite a while, and this is the problem. They're only terrorists when they kill you. When they kill other people you don't like, they are "Freedom Fighters".

2) Again with the Chicago BS. For the record, 3530 people have been killed with Guns since Newtown. Of those, 88 were killed in Chicago. So, yeah, I guess Chicago is responsible for a whopping 2% of the gun deaths that have occurred since Newtown.. must prove that gun control is a failure. Yuppers.

Gun-death tally: Every American gun death since Newtown Sandy Hook shooting (INTERACTIVE). - Slate Magazine

3) Our country was created because a few rich assholes didn't want to pay their fair share in taxes and keep fucking their slave girls. Thankfully, we evolved above that. The reality is, most of our guns came from the French, who were happy to stir up trouble. If we had to rely on the guns we had, the Brits would have crushed us and we'd all be Canadians today. Oh, the horror!

Mountie.gif

4) I was referring to the poster who calls himself "2nd Amendment". Not the sensible law about Militias that has been perverted into an unregulated arms market.

What would Canada be like without the USA? It would not be like it is now, that is for sure. The USA had a lot of influence on the Canadian spirit and tolerance of gov't.

[

Bold:

There were 435 gun related deaths in Chicago alone last year. 435. There were 88 of them after Newtown. My oh my do you love spinning the facts.

There were 30,000 gun related deaths in the entire country last year. (11,000 murders, 17,000 suicides and 2000 accidents.) of that, Chicago still rates a very small percentage. But, yeah a gun ban doesn't work on a city level when you can go outside that city and get a gun and bring it in.

[

Don't give me that class warfare crap. How else were they to gain independence, with rocks and pitchforks? You're even more clueless than I imagined. You show how truly ungrateful you are of your own freedom and independence.

If we were Canadians today, we'd be just as free as being Americans.

We'd have also ended slavery without a civil war, and we'd have universal health coverage.

I've also become suspicious about any Conservatard who screams about "freedom" or "liberty", because they usually mean the ability of those with wealth to abuse those of us with less wealth.

Let me get this straight, the gun owners in Chicago "broke the law" to acquire guns?

[quo

You keep telling us that gun laws stop shootings, but in areas where guns are outlawed, there are still shootings. In Chicago, there is terrible gun violence. Is it the law abiding citizens that are being protected, or is it those that are following the gun laws, being turned into VICTIMS?

Actually, chicago's gun violence is about average for a big city, as stated above.

And most gun victims are either suicides or domestic arguments. The guns are far more dangerous to their owners and their families than they are to bad guys.

When you ban guns on a NATIONAL level, you reduce violence. We had 11,000 gun murders last year (way to go, NRA!!!) and in Japan, they had... 11.

The Japanese are exposed to the same violent videogames, the same urban overcrowding, and so on that we are. Maybe worse. But they don't have guns or that many murders.

[

1. The FBI had the older (dead) one on their radar after being contacted about him by a foreign government.

2. Sure, the citizens of Chicago would like to have a word with you. But then again, it's all excess regulation to you isn't it?

3. Tell that to those poor souls in Warsaw who died. Ahh, but then again, how was our country created, if not by resistance to a monarchical government? The fact that we can't rebel against government is fallacious on it's face Joe.

4. I'm sure the people who wrote it had similar people to deal with in their day and age.

1) "The FBI admitted Friday they interviewed the now-deceased Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev two years ago and failed to find any incriminating information about him."- I guess they should have strapped him down and tortured it out of him?

Here's the problem. The "Foreign GOvernment" is Russia, and our position is actually kind of pro-Chechen. Has been for quite a while, and this is the problem. They're only terrorists when they kill you. When they kill other people you don't like, they are "Freedom Fighters".

2) Again with the Chicago BS. For the record, 3530 people have been killed with Guns since Newtown. Of those, 88 were killed in Chicago. So, yeah, I guess Chicago is responsible for a whopping 2% of the gun deaths that have occurred since Newtown.. must prove that gun control is a failure. Yuppers.

Gun-death tally: Every American gun death since Newtown Sandy Hook shooting (INTERACTIVE). - Slate Magazine

3) Our country was created because a few rich assholes didn't want to pay their fair share in taxes and keep fucking their slave girls. Thankfully, we evolved above that. The reality is, most of our guns came from the French, who were happy to stir up trouble. If we had to rely on the guns we had, the Brits would have crushed us and we'd all be Canadians today. Oh, the horror!

Mountie.gif

4) I was referring to the poster who calls himself "2nd Amendment". Not the sensible law about Militias that has been perverted into an unregulated arms market.

What would Canada be like without the USA? It would not be like it is now, that is for sure. The USA had a lot of influence on the Canadian spirit and tolerance of gov't.

From a Canadian friend on facebook...............

"We don't have 1% of the political insanity we see on a daily basis in the USA because it IS a crime to lie on the airwaves." - An Anonymous Canadian

logical4u said:
Yeah, still waiting for the politicians to call for ALL BOMBS to be "registered"!

Non sequitur. The poster does not know the laws about explosives and handling explosive materials.

Not at all.

These guys were able to get guns.

Guns are too easy to get.

Guns should be harder to get.

A lot harder.

Guns are tools.
Should all "tools" be harder to get?

Interesting take on guns. Tools eh? Funny, I spend a lot of time with tools in my hands. And most of the time it is doing something positive and constructive.

What constructive activity can I do with a gun as my tool? Do you think shooting someone is "constructive"?

No, if someone is attacking you (or your family, or your possessions), you should have a "tool" to stop them (there is an "ap" for that!).

If the NRA didn't lobby to prevent any restrictions on the sales of black powder or the placement of taggants in them, they'd have prevented these bombings.

Is "black powder" the only means to make a bomb? Could they have bought enough fireworks to get the same materials? My, you are kind of narrow in your thinking.

Is "black powder" the only means to make a bomb? Could they have bought enough fireworks to get the same materials? My, you are kind of narrow in your thinking.

Yeah, they could have.. but fireworks sales are actually regulated.

[quo

Actually, chicago's gun violence is about average for a big city, as stated above.

And most gun victims are either suicides or domestic arguments. The guns are far more dangerous to their owners and their families than they are to bad guys.

When you ban guns on a NATIONAL level, you reduce violence. We had 11,000 gun murders last year (way to go, NRA!!!) and in Japan, they had... 11.

The Japanese are exposed to the same violent videogames, the same urban overcrowding, and so on that we are. Maybe worse. But they don't have guns or that many murders.

The Japanese are also taught (gasp, choke) MORALS! Do you think that might have something to do with "gun violence" in this country, where "morals" are considered to be "forcing" religion? If the respect for life is rejected (abortion is "good", killing old people is "good", experimenting on human life is "good"), how can you expect the people that are brought up with those attitudes to act in a respectful manner towards LIFE?

Joe, the King had plenty of power back during the revolutionary era. Why was the list of grievances in the Declaration of Independence specifically addressed to the King? Why didn't they make any mention of the Parliament? He was the last great King of Britain and Ireland until the rise of the 2nd British Empire in 1783.

Same reason why British ships are called "HMS Whatever" today. Just because they are called "Her Majesty's Ship" does not mean she calls where they are sent, dumbass.

The British Monarchy held no real power since Queen Anne at the beginning of the century.

George III held no real power and was actually institutionalized for much of his reign because of various maladies, including Prophyria.

I'm sure they never covered this with you in Home Skule. Probably too busy teaching you about talking snakes.

Actually, King George had similar power as our president does now, believe it or not. There are records stating he submitted bills for consideration to the Parliament, who by that time had not taken full control of the governance yet. He still had power over the troops, too (which is how he was able to land troops and ships on Colonial shores during the war). It wasn't until 1783 that Parliament had taken full control. You can keep insulting me if you'd like, but it shows you for what you are.

Last edited:
logical4u said:

Non sequitur. The poster does not know the laws about explosives and handling explosive materials.

Yeah, the laws for guns are not enforced. Now the laws for "explosives" are being ignored. I guess there will be more laws put on the books for "pressure cookers"......

Yeah, they could have.. but fireworks sales are actually regulated.

So.... they couldn't have gone to different stores and bought smaller amounts (under the radar), until they had enough? Do the purchasers of fireworks have to register the fireworks?

[quo

The Japanese are also taught (gasp, choke) MORALS! Do you think that might have something to do with "gun violence" in this country, where "morals" are considered to be "forcing" religion? If the respect for life is rejected (abortion is "good", killing old people is "good", experimenting on human life is "good"), how can you expect the people that are brought up with those attitudes to act in a respectful manner towards LIFE?

The Japanese aren't any more or less moral than we are. They are actually LESS religous. They play all sort of violent video games and if you want to see how "moral" they are, I'd suggest you type in "hentai" some day in your google just for laughs. Abortion in Japan is legal, and their birth rate is actually lower than ours.

They do have a politeness, but that's a culture, not a moral view. As Fred Thompson once pointed out on a Law and Order episode, "The Japanese do not have a close perosnal relationship with the word 'no'." And they don't have the same sense of sexual equality that we do.

But, no, it isn't a moral issue.

Its that your average Japanese doesn't own a gun, and has no need for one.

Your average American has no need for one, either. But we let them have them anyway and hilarity ensues.

Forum List

Back