🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NRA's argument that ,"good guy with gun saves the day" fails again.

I think this illustrates the problem with a good guy with a gun. It is hard to hit the target. And there can be a lot of running screaming people in the eay.

That doesn't matter. The fact that the bad guy is getting shot at is enough. They either die at their own hands or get shot by the cops. Either way, the sooner you engage, the sooner they die.

Depends. He missed. He could have ended up shooting someone else. That's always the flip side of the scenario when it involves non-professionals.

So he was lucky.

In view of the fact that the bad guy was a better shot than the good guy, the only good thing about the entire incident is that the bad guy chose to kill himself, instead of killing the good guy.

It's pretty easy to walk up and shoot someone who's unsuspecting of your motive from a foot away. Your statement is asinine.

Ahhhhh, loook at that. The laughing emoji, a sure sign that the person has no argument so must resort to sputtering and infantile "blah, blah, blah's". The facts about active shooters are now well known. So well known that the tactics have been modified nationwide to deal with them. The cop in Florida was an abject coward. Had he done his job, you know the one he signed up for, and has been well paid for, for YEARS, he would have saved the lives of the kids on the third floor.

He didn't. Instead, like you no doubt would, he stayed outside, pissing himself.

I think this illustrates the problem with a good guy with a gun. It is hard to hit the target. And there can be a lot of running screaming people in the eay.

There were a lot of running screaming people in the "eay"? Then how did the guy shoot him in the hand?

The NRA’s narrative about Maryland school shooting collapses

Just days after the NRA gave credit for a good guy with a gun for stopping a bad guy at the Maryland school shooting, it was revealed that the bad guy shot himself to death, while the good guy missed and only shot him in the hand..

Hey dumbass! If he shot him in the hand, he didn't miss!

What a retard!

"If he shot him in the hand, he didn't miss!"

Sounds like an appropriate inscription for a tombstone....

The idea that 'a good guy with a gun' can reliably save any situation is just schoolboy fantasy.
Even a competent shooter with a hand-gun would be very lucky to win a shootout against an amateur armed with an AR15. And a weekend warrior would be just as likely to kill a bystander, as the perp.

So just hide and dial 911 and hope the police will actually come inside to get the bad guy. Smart thinking!
I think I’ll take my chances with my own protection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That doesn't matter. The fact that the bad guy is getting shot at is enough. They either die at their own hands or get shot by the cops. Either way, the sooner you engage, the sooner they die.

Depends. He missed. He could have ended up shooting someone else. That's always the flip side of the scenario when it involves non-professionals.

So he was lucky.

OK, libtards! If you shoot somebody in the hand, did you miss?

No!

Is it unlimited internet time at the Home for the Terminally Bewildered?

Where are your keepers?

Just days after the NRA gave credit for a good guy with a gun for stopping a bad guy at the Maryland school shooting, it was revealed that the bad guy shot himself to death, while the good guy missed and only shot him in the hand..

What a retard!

I am going to ask a stupid question, so thanks in advance for screwing up your answer!

Have you ever been shot in the hand while trying to shoot someone else?

So he was lucky.

When I joined the Sheriffs Auxiliary Volunteers, I went down to the deputies training center, and went through their simulated "shoot, don't shoot" training simulation. Now, I am a pretty good shot. In fact, I can remove the top of a Tabasco bottle with my .22 at 20 yards. Anyway, I'm facing a green screen with scenarios of dangerous situations unfolding. In two cases, I was killed, because I did not think that the perp. was armed. In two cases, I missed a human sized target at about 12-15 feet. In two cases, I did not shoot when I should not have shot. In one case, I lived and the bad guy died.. I asked the instructor how in the hell I could have missed those two guys. He told me, and I quote, "I would have been surprised if you had hit them. Most people's brains turn to mush when confronted with a target that is shooting back. Hardly anyone lives through all scenarios, without months of training."

Last edited:

What a retard!

I am going to ask a stupid question, so thanks in advance for screwing up your answer!

Well, now Admiral, that is two typos that you have ranted about in only one page, mine and Coyote's! Thank god that the spelling NAZI's are on the job!

The idea that 'a good guy with a gun' can reliably save any situation is just schoolboy fantasy.

Lol, you reveal your utterly astonishing ignorance on the topic, like every other gun grabbing Nazi.

There are plenty of times that people with guns have stopped criminals and one must be determined to be ignorant to not be aware of them.

Shit4brains.

What a retard!

Well, now Admiral, that is two typos that you have ranted about in only one page, mine and Coyote's! Thank god that the spelling NAZI's are on the job!

What typos are you talking about? You didn't misspell anything that I noticed.

You both just made an incredibly stupid statement, and by your comments, you still have no clue what you both said! Those have to be some of the best examples of being a consummate dumbass that I have seen in quite a while!

So why do you think the shooter shot himself ??

Probably because the good guy with the gun was not competent enough to do it for him.

So why do you think the shooter shot himself ??

Probably because the good guy with the gun was not competent enough to do it for him.

You are too stupid to be alive without wearing earphones telling you to "breathe in, breathe out, ...".

Goodbye dumbass!

Good guys with guns save lives all the time. There are threads all over this forum on it.

This is another left wing nutter’s fail thread.

So he was lucky.

When I joined the Sheriffs Auxiliary Volunteers, I went down to the deputies training center, and went through their simulated "shoot, don't shoot" training simulation. Now, I am a pretty good shot. In fact, I can remove the top of a Tabasco bottle with my .22 at 20 yards. Anyway, I'm facing a green screen with scenarios of dangerous situations unfolding. In two cases, I was killed, because I did not think that the perp. was armed. In two cases, I missed a human sized target at about 12-15 feet. In two cases, I did not shoot when I should not have shot. In one case, I lived and the bad guy died.. I asked the instructor how in the hell I could have missed those two guys. He told me, and I quote, "I would have been surprised if you had hit them. Most people's brains turn to mush when confronted with a target that is shooting back. Hardly anyone lives through all scenarios, without months of training."

I've gone through the FATS (the name of the system) training several times. Never been shot, never shot someone I shouldn't, and only had one comment from the Lt. running the program...."why do you shoot them so many times?" To which I answered "I shoot them till they go down". One target I shot 10 times in under 2 seconds with the issued Beretta, 9 were ruled fatal, and the other was a serious wound.

The FATS® 100MIL virtual small arms training system

Hey...moron...this happened exactly as every other school shooting......as soon as the resource officer showed up the shooter killed himself......

This is what we keep telling you morons.....the whole point is to confront the shooter with a guy with a gun...in all mass shootings the attacker will commit suicide, surrender or run away.....they do not shoot it out with police......

In the worst mass shootings there were no armed civilians to shoot at the attacker.....and when you have armed civilians or police on the scene the shooting is stopped and the killer commits suicide, surrenders or runs away.....

Exaclty like we keep telling you assholes...

Forum List

Back