NRA's new poster child for 2nd Ammend. rights

Another perfect example for why we need stricter gun control; had this woman not had guns, those two beautiful young women would still be alive. It's so sad. They are just considered collateral damage in the war to preserve a literal interpretation of the 2nd amendment at whatever cost
Or she could have just drowned the kids in a bath tub like Andrea Yates

If we didn't allow crazy people to have tubs her kids would be alive today too?

And as far as I can tell there is no right to have a tub

and yates claimed her Jesus told her to do it!!

Yes..and since Jesus never permitted murder...she didn't do it in his name...she should have joined Islam.......

Jezus didn't permit divorce, so I guess that means there's a lot of fake Christian's out there.

I don't remember him mandating anything....and that forgive the sinner thing he was always prattling on about....I think that covers just about most things.....nice try though....

You fruitcakes are funny. You've got an easy answer for everything.

He's got that big oven ready for a reason. lol

Jezus never mentions abortion or homosexuality, but he is specifically against divorce.

By the way , are you a 'brit' or other fureigner invading 'USMB' with

LMAO. Yep that's it. Only "foreigners" think you should have a valid reason for shooting someone.

Do you understand how stupid that makes you sound?

I got a hundred pound American Bulldog and a Pit. If you make it past my door with those two, then I am shooting you. If a person is so crazed they will fight those two dogs, they deserve to be shot.

Hope that clears things up for you.

There is no loophole. Private sellers do not have to run background checks...by law....so that is not a loophole...that you continue to use Loophole to describe it makes you a liar......

You stupid fuck. The fact a private gun seller is not doing background checks is the fucking loophole. Good God.

How'd you get so fucking stupid? Why did the NRA hire YOU?

you sound like a fureigner . Anyway , always remember that if you intrude on someones private property you stand the chance to be legally shot dead . Lots of people that know what they are doing will go with 2 shots to 'chest' or center mass and then one shot to the head , all legally of course Wilbur .

There is no loophole. Private sellers do not have to run background checks...by law....so that is not a loophole...that you continue to use Loophole to describe it makes you a liar......

You stupid fuck. The fact a private gun seller is not doing background checks is the fucking loophole. Good God.

----------------------------------- boy , this Wilbur has got a dirty mouth plus he sounds like a Brit subject with his ideas .

legally a person has the RIGHT to defend his home and his life from intruders Esmeralda .

Morally a.person has the obligation to determine if in fact the person you are about to shoot actually represents a threat.

Just cause you can does not mean you should.

How many people have you shot? Simple question.
-------------------------------- silly reasoning , an intruder in a private home at 3 in the morning is fair game to be shot dead LEGALLY . Course , the homeowner can question the intruder , make him a cupa tea or do whatever he / she likes . By the way , are you a 'brit' or other fureigner invading 'USMB' with your silly reasoning Wilbur ??

Fascinating!

One hot August Sat. night when I lived in McAllen, TX, my wife and I were sitting in our courtyard of our home, enjoying a glass of wine, after having enjoyed our hot tub. We had the garage door open, because if the stifling humidity, and wanted a little breeze to blow from the back alley through the courtyard to cool us off. It was 1 AM. Suddenly, we were startled by 2 cops, who walked through our garage, into our courtyard. They wanted to verify that this was our house, because at least half of the houses in McAllen are second homes, and are empty during the summer, while their owners are at their other homes in the upper Midwest. Luckily, we had gotten in to our robes.

By your logic, I could have shot these two cops dead legally. They were on my property, uninvited.

Pismoe, you are exactly the kind of person who should not own a gun.

Why would a murderer be a poster child for the NRA? What does the NRA have to do with some woman killing her kids with guns? Would it be better had she drowned them like this woman?

Monster mom who drowned her two daughters appeals convinction

Or would it have been better had she stabbed them to death like this woman:

Mother allegedly stabs 3 sons to death; children found partially dismembered, police say

Or would it have been better had she ran over them with her car like this woman:

Police: Mother runs over 1-year-old in driveway

Or finally, would it have been better had she simply beat them to death like this woman:

Girl, 4, Beaten to Death By Mom and Boyfriend For Drinking Brother's Juice: Cops - Inside Edition

If a woman wants her kids dead, she doesn't need guns to do it. Only liberals are too stupid to realize a gun is nothing more than a tool. Do you say a hammer built a house, or do you say the carpenter did?

Another perfect example for why we need stricter gun control; had this woman not had guns, those two beautiful young women would still be alive. It's so sad. They are just considered collateral damage in the war to preserve a literal interpretation of the 2nd amendment at whatever cost

Here! A great way to murder your child. No guns involved.

NJ mom who set newborn on fire sentenced to 30 years

Texas Mom Who Killed 2 Daughters Had a 'History of Mental Illness,' Authorities Say

The woman, who shot and killed her daughters and who had a history of mental illness, was a Facebook anti-gun control activist:

"Christy was an active user on Facebook, and posted multiple times in recent months to express her enthusiasm for firearms – and her distaste for gun control.

"It would be horribly tragic if my ability to protect myself or my family were to be taken away, but that's exactly what Democrats are determined to do by banning semi-automatic handguns," she wrote in March, along with an anti-gun control video.

And in January she posted a meme showing a handgun which made fun of President Barack Obama's position on gun control. She captioned it "That's right! #merica.' "

Because women never killed their kids in any other way. You are an idiot.

Texas Mom Who Killed 2 Daughters Had a 'History of Mental Illness,' Authorities Say

The woman, who shot and killed her daughters and who had a history of mental illness, was a Facebook anti-gun control activist:

"Christy was an active user on Facebook, and posted multiple times in recent months to express her enthusiasm for firearms – and her distaste for gun control.

"It would be horribly tragic if my ability to protect myself or my family were to be taken away, but that's exactly what Democrats are determined to do by banning semi-automatic handguns," she wrote in March, along with an anti-gun control video.

And in January she posted a meme showing a handgun which made fun of President Barack Obama's position on gun control. She captioned it "That's right! #merica.' "

Soooo....357,000,000 guns in private hands.........

in 2014 there were 8,124 gun murders......

and each year guns are used to save lives and stop violent criminal attack 1,500,000 times a year......

Can you guys count those numbers and see which ones are bigger and what they mean?

She would have murdered those girls without the gun, Remember the woman who drowned her beautiful children in her car that she drove into a lake...because her boyfriend didn't want kids....she didn't use a gun...or the woman who drowned her children in a bathtub..........it isn't the death of the girls that is your issue, because had she killed them in the womb you would have supported and protected that action....you just hate guns.....

T

And some actual perspective on the murder of children.....

total gun murder of children.....193

murder of children by other means.....703

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Kids murdered by guns....

under 1: 12
age 1-4: 39

age 5-14: 142

Kids murdered by other means...

under 1: 270
age 1-4: 298
age 5-14: 135

Accidental death for kids by gun in 2013....69
Total accidental gun death for kids in 2014...48

These were NOT BABY CHILDREN OR TODDLERS....They were young adults, one 22 and one 17

Sheesh, what silly, ridiculous responses from all of you...they could not be simultaneously drowned or run over or beaten to death or set on fire... shakes head :rolleyes:

Guess you all are just giving knee jerk responses WITHOUT even reading the article and KNOWING THE FACTS of these murders including who was murdered....

So they weren't really children either

Who calls a 17 and a 22 year old children unless they have an agenda?

Why would a murderer be a poster child for the NRA? What does the NRA have to do with some woman killing her kids with guns? Would it be better had she drowned them like this woman?

Mother allegedly stabs 3 sons to death; children found partially dismembered, police say

Or would it have been better had she ran over them with her car like this woman:

Or finally, would it have been better had she simply beat them to death like this woman:

Girl, 4, Beaten to Death By Mom and Boyfriend For Drinking Brother's Juice: Cops - Inside Edition

If a woman wants her kids dead, she doesn't need guns to do it. Only liberals are too stupid to realize a gun is nothing more than a tool. Do you say a hammer built a house, or do you say the carpenter did?

and each year guns are used to save lives and stop violent criminal attack 1,500,000 times a year......

Can you guys count those numbers and see which ones are bigger and what they mean?

She would have murdered those girls without the gun, Remember the woman who drowned her beautiful children in her car that she drove into a lake...because her boyfriend didn't want kids....she didn't use a gun...or the woman who drowned her children in a bathtub..........it isn't the death of the girls that is your issue, because had she killed them in the womb you would have supported and protected that action....you just hate guns.....

T

These were NOT BABY CHILDREN OR TODDLERS....They were young adults, one 22 and one 17

Sheesh, what silly, ridiculous responses from all of you...they could not be simultaneously drowned or run over or beaten to death or set on fire... shakes head :rolleyes:

Guess you all are just giving knee jerk responses WITHOUT even reading the article and KNOWING THE FACTS of these murders including who was murdered....

My child is 31. My agenda is to love and protect her. It always will be my agenda.

Lots of people that know what they are doing will go with 2 shots to 'chest' or center mass and then one shot to the head , all legally of course Wilbur .

You're correct. Gang bangers, drug dealers, people smugglers, they are all of that same mindset. Two to the chest, one to the head.

Is that your social groups there dude? And you never said how many people you have shot, wounded or killed. Why not?

T

My child is 31. My agenda is to love and protect her. It always will be my agenda.

Most people I know with grown offspring don't call them children anymore

T

I am honestly surprised, and can not relate to that.

T

I am honestly surprised, and can not relate to that.
because you're helicopter parent

T

Well but, libtards children mature more slowly. Mom and dad provide their insurance til they are 26.

In the news today a 32 year old child was shot and killed

now if I posted that how much shit would you people give me?

and yates claimed her Jesus told her to do it!!

Yes..and since Jesus never permitted murder...she didn't do it in his name...she should have joined Islam.......

Jezus didn't permit divorce, so I guess that means there's a lot of fake Christian's out there.

I don't remember him mandating anything....and that forgive the sinner thing he was always prattling on about....I think that covers just about most things.....nice try though....

You fruitcakes are funny. You've got an easy answer for everything.

He's got that big oven ready for a reason. lol

Jezus never mentions abortion or homosexuality, but he is specifically against divorce.

He is against murder......that much is pretty clear.......

No....a loophole would allow licensed gun dealers to sell guns without a bakcground check if certain circumstances came up.....nothing like that exists......there is no loophole for you to sell you private property.

How fucking stupid are you?

legally a person has the RIGHT to defend his home and his life from intruders Esmeralda .

Morally a.person has the obligation to determine if in fact the person you are about to shoot actually represents a threat.

Just cause you can does not mean you should.

How many people have you shot? Simple question.
-------------------------------- silly reasoning , an intruder in a private home at 3 in the morning is fair game to be shot dead LEGALLY . Course , the homeowner can question the intruder , make him a cupa tea or do whatever he / she likes . By the way , are you a 'brit' or other fureigner invading 'USMB' with your silly reasoning Wilbur ??

Fascinating!

One hot August Sat. night when I lived in McAllen, TX, my wife and I were sitting in our courtyard of our home, enjoying a glass of wine, after having enjoyed our hot tub. We had the garage door open, because if the stifling humidity, and wanted a little breeze to blow from the back alley through the courtyard to cool us off. It was 1 AM. Suddenly, we were startled by 2 cops, who walked through our garage, into our courtyard. They wanted to verify that this was our house, because at least half of the houses in McAllen are second homes, and are empty during the summer, while their owners are at their other homes in the upper Midwest. Luckily, we had gotten in to our robes.

By your logic, I could have shot these two cops dead legally. They were on my property, uninvited.

Pismoe, you are exactly the kind of person who should not own a gun.

Nope....as long as they identify themselves as police or can easily be identified as police you can't just shoot them.....if they ran into your home, undercover and did not identify themselves as police, you could blast away.....

Forum List

Back