NSA chief says he didn’t lie to Congress about spying on millions of Americans but he just forgot

What a f@cken piece of shit. Government, cops, pigs can lie, murder, and walks free. If an american citizen lie, and murder, we'll be toss in jail.
We have no freedom at all. But they have created a reality to prove the opposite. And you do not believe. Never

Are you sure that he is a NSA chief? Does he have a problem with memory?...He FORGOT? He FORGOT that his agency puts millions of people under surveillance? He deserve to be fired for incompetence, or fired AND put on trial for his criminal lack of integrity, you swine.

NSA chief I didn t lie to Congress about spying on millions of Americans I just forgot about it Rare
I question his competence as the chief of the NSA if he "forgets" things of this nature. A more competent person should run things and he should resign. That's what congress will say. Even though anyone with a functioning brain can tell he's lying and should get sent straight to jail.

Clapper is the Director of National Intelligence, not NSA. NSA is one of 17 agencies within the Intelligence Community. ADM Mike Rogers leads NSA. Typical sloppy journalism...

But, but, but........the question caught him off guard and he didn't have time to prepare for an answer. Clapper didn't have time to review it, even though they knew the question would be asked.

Litt, he said, also erred after the hearing by not sending a letter to the panel to correct the mistake.

“I wish we’d done that at the time,” he said on Friday.

I'm sure he does. It is way past time for Clapper to go. Criminal charges would be nice.

Forum List

Back