Nugents been cleared whoooooo hoooo

So, let me get this straight. The left is now saying that because we still like and appreciate Ted, that it's similar to liking and appreciating Mao?

That's some funny shit...Ted = Mao (or Guevera).

:lol:

Uh, no. That would be someone on the right who tried to make the comparison.
What I saw brought up were persons associated with the right that the left find distasteful, like Ted, and some alluding that no one is comparable on the left.

So, Pilgrim brought up Anita Dunn, who clearly admires Mao.

Personally, I find that no so in line with loving this country, but I guess times have changed so much that an admiration of Chinese communism is A-OK, even when that admiration comes from the WH group.

My, how times have changed.

And I also challenge you to start a thread attacking Mao or Chavez and see how much support they get from the left here.

“I met with two fine, professional Secret Service agents in [Oklahoma] today,” Nugent, 63, said in a statement after the meeting. “Good, solid, professional meeting
Now if these folks can stop whoring around in Columbia, maybe Romney would get a better chance of playing an acting principal

nugent is a third rate guitarist, and a hypocritical chicken hawk piece of shit.

i wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.
I've always loved his music, since being a teenager. Of course, I spent a good amount of time living in the Detroit area, too. That makes him even more endearing.

And, I blame few adults for what they did as a teenager. I would hope others would give me that same consideration. Because if not, they really should despise me.

i don't blame him for not wanting to go to nam. i do blame him for being a cheerleader for war once his ass wasn't on the line.

as for his music, i've got to be fair and say he did have one song with the amboy dukes that didn't totally suck weasel penis.

living in detroit is no excuse for you, either :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGV6LVmzN1c&feature=related]Mitch Ryder - Rock & Roll - YouTube[/ame]

nugent is a third rate guitarist, and a hypocritical chicken hawk piece of shit.

i wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.
I've always loved his music, since being a teenager. Of course, I spent a good amount of time living in the Detroit area, too. That makes him even more endearing.

And, I blame few adults for what they did as a teenager. I would hope others would give me that same consideration. Because if not, they really should despise me.

i don't blame him for not wanting to go to nam. i do blame him for being a cheerleader for war once his ass wasn't on the line.

as for his music, i've got to be fair and say he did have one song with the amboy dukes that didn't totally suck weasel penis.

living in detroit is no excuse for you, either :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGV6LVmzN1c&feature=related]Mitch Ryder - Rock & Roll - YouTube[/ame]
:thup:

Mitch is awesome.

(And, yeah...seriously...anyone who could find an official way out of the Viet Nam draft, more power to them!)

Last edited:
Are you kidding me? I thought I'd be nice and only mention two of them.

No, you just sound like every other liberal on this board..
blaa blaaa hero blaa blaa Republican Blaa blaa Rush blaa blaa Nugent blaa blaa Fox News blaa blaa blaa
do you guys have some handbook of talking points?

Good lord, now I know you are kidding me, "do you guys have some handbook of talking points?" LMFBO
Conservative individuals usually don't. YOU may take your projection elsewhere.

blaa blaaa hero blaa blaa Republican Blaa blaa Rush blaa blaa Nugent blaa blaa Fox News blaa blaa blaa

Good lord, now I know you are kidding me, "do you guys have some handbook of talking points?" LMFBO

speaking of weasels...

lol, dope. Just last week, the talking points were put forth and every conservative talk show host was up in arms over a "Liberal" considering Mrs Romney a none worker for being a stay at home mom despite every rational American knowing that what she meant was that she never had to work outside the home, dork. Please don't mistake me for one of your dumb downed friends.

lol, dope. Just last week, the talking points were put forth and every conservative talk show host was up in arms over a "Liberal" considering Mrs Romney a none worker for being a stay at home mom despite every rational American knowing that what she meant was that she never had to work outside the home, dork. Please don't mistake me for one of your dumb downed friends.
Funny, all this talk about 'talking points'. See, I don't watch any of the shows, nor do I listen to any of the radio shows. I just read the WaPo and Yahoo News regularly, and other sources as needed, yet I come up with the same observations.

Hmmmm.

Funny, all this talk about 'talking points'. See, I don't watch any of the shows, nor do I listen to any of the radio shows. I just read the WaPo and Yahoo News regularly, and other sources as needed, yet I come up with the same observations.

Hmmmm.

Typical, isn't it? Many see the same thing but yet are chastised for coming to the same conclusion...

~Go figure...

(Maybe we are being chastised for not subscribing to the same FAX machine as BB? Is that what it could be?

Tell me Uncle Ted doesn't have a brain between his shoulders.

I dare you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRDYMFOWztk&feature=related]Ted Nugent Rants ... Uncut, Uncorked and Uncensored! 2011(HD) - YouTube[/ame]

I never thought he was guilty of anything.
Other than being a draft dodger, a wannabe rocker and loud mouth.
Nugent brags when the sun comes up until the sun sets.
I remember when he used to play Alex Cooley's Electric Ballroom here in Atlanta. Customary for the band to tip the security detail a C note or more on Friday and Saturday nights. The same group did the Fox Theatre security which is directly across Peachtree from the old Ballroom. Teddy never tipped a dime. Rob Grange was his bass player for many years. My parents sold Rob the country homestead I lived in Alpharetta, Ga. in from 1969-1973 in 1980.

I'm sure if you liked what Uncle Ted stated about Obama? You'll love what he'd say on Mao and Che! :lol:
Ted is awesome. What he said should have been looked into, for sure. They did and there is nothing to see.

He is still awesome. He loves this country and our Constitution and that is a good thing any day of the week.

At least in my book.

Agreed.

lol...he's a psychopath, a sociopath too but I will give him credit for having talent, not unlike many other psychopaths. I did see him in concert in the early 90's before I knew his psych diagnosis and I have to say, he put on an incredible R&R show.

Forum List

Back