Nugents been cleared whoooooo hoooo

he's a fucking idiot

i can see why you guys would be impressed, though
Second Amendment and Liberty is such a BITCH to maintain, isn't it DULL?
I think it's more a matter of taste, T.

Perhaps. I prefer the fight to preserve liberty and backtrack toward the goal of this progressive stuff.

Such as it is...I'm more of a razor about it than most.

Ted is awesome. What he said should have been looked into, for sure. They did and there is nothing to see.

He is still awesome. He loves this country and our Constitution and that is a good thing any day of the week.

At least in my book.

Agreed.

lol...he's a psychopath, a sociopath too but I will give him credit for having talent, not unlike many other psychopaths. I did see him in concert in the early 90's before I knew his psych diagnosis and I have to say, he put on an incredible R&R show.
Nugent is a psychopath for standing for Liberty? Really?

And what Gubmint OUTLET GAVE you your sheepskin and told YOU you knew the Constitution and were qualifiedto defend it?

I'm onboard with Mr. Nugent and Liberty.

YOU prefer to be led by the nose.

BET.
icon14.gif

Old Teddy never believed in the right to keep and bear a M-16 in the Nam.
When your country calls you go or you run and hide like a PUSSY.
No ifs, ands or excuses.
Ted Nugent is a PUSSY.

lol...he's a psychopath, a sociopath too but I will give him credit for having talent, not unlike many other psychopaths. I did see him in concert in the early 90's before I knew his psych diagnosis and I have to say, he put on an incredible R&R show.
Nugent is a psychopath for standing for Liberty? Really?

And what Gubmint OUTLET GAVE you your sheepskin and told YOU you knew the Constitution and were qualifiedto defend it?

I'm onboard with Mr. Nugent and Liberty.

YOU prefer to be led by the nose.

BET.
icon14.gif

Oh save it for the stupids who don't know any better. Nugent needs to play CSF and STFU.

Second Amendment and Liberty is such a BITCH to maintain, isn't it DULL?
I think it's more a matter of taste, T.

Perhaps. I prefer the fight to preserve liberty and backtrack toward the goal of this progressive stuff.

Such as it is...I'm more of a razor about it than most.

yeah, nothing says committed to liberty, like drunken rants on a messageboard, tommy.

especially when you USE some CAPS

:rofl:

No ifs, ands or excuses.
Ted Nugent is a PUSSY.
Well. When your nation asks you to invade on a lie and break the law and you simply say " Yes Sir" !
You're a fucking meathead.

No ifs, ands or excuses.
Ted Nugent is a PUSSY.
Well. When your nation asks you to invade on a lie and break the law and you simply say " Yes Sir" !
You're a fucking meathead.

Yeah, old Teddy went down to the draft board and did like Ali did and said he was against the war.
I respected the hell out of Ali for his bravery in doing so even though I disagreed with him.
No, because Teddy is a PUSSY and acted like he had mental problems, put shit in his pants and babbled words like he was crazy.
Similar to your post.
And you call that admirable? Not man enough to stand up and state your case.
Ted Nugent is a wannabe con man. Could not beat his milk weak ass out of a wet paper bag. Not even a mediocre rocker.
What is this great nation coming to? Ali had the guts and you compare Ted Nugent to him.
All the while claiming I am the "fucking meathead".
We have become a nation of milk weak pussies.

Nugent will stand up and plead guilty to the illegal killing of a black bear in Alaska.
How did they catch Teddy?
They watched his show "Spirit of the Wild" and he was on TV mugging with his illegal kill.
Amazing.
FuckTard hunts bear in Alaska and does not even know the regulations.
This is not the first for Nugent who claims to be a great hunter but those of us that are know better.
He has plead guilty to baiting fields to hunt deer.
Baiting fields is what the rank amateurs do. They have to because they do not know how to hunt.
And you folks take the bait hook, line and sinker.

Nugent will stand up and plead guilty to the illegal killing of a black bear in Alaska.
They watched his show "Spirit of the Wild" and he was on TV mugging with his illegal kill.
Amazing.
This is not the first for Nugent who claims to be a great hunter but those of us that are know better.
Baiting fields is what the rank amateurs do. They have to because they do not know how to hunt.

what does that have to do with this thread?
And why is being reported as big news anyway? Because it was Nugent

Last edited:
Amazing.

Why is it relevant?

Because Nugent is an asshole in just about every aspect of his life.

This is "responsible" gun owner, Nugent.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9_Bv1jKLNg]Nuge vs. Keyboard - YouTube[/ame]

Amazing.

Sorry about that.
I thought this thread was "Ted Nugent is a Blow Hard Fraud"
I apologize and will start another thread on that. Thanks for informing me of my mistake and please take the time to add your Ted is a Blow Hard story on the other thread.

I am glad Nugent was cleared in the other case.
Free speech even if he did do it and he was on stage and it could have been taken as a parody.

Wasn't me here that STARTED THE 2ND AMENDMENT ARGUMENT.
I just added to it with the facts that Teddy is a big time FRAUD.

Amazing.

Why is it relevant?

Because Nugent is an asshole in just about every aspect of his life.

This is "responsible" gun owner, Nugent.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9_Bv1jKLNg]Nuge vs. Keyboard - YouTube[/ame]

whatever, I think Bill Maher is a classless asshole too, but I don't sit around and dwell on it...You people who wet yourselves saying Nugent threatened Obama has been PROVEN WRONG...so get over it.

Last edited:
Amazing.

Sorry about that.
I thought this thread was "Ted Nugent is a Blow Hard Fraud"
I apologize and will start another thread on that. Thanks for informing me of my mistake and please take the time to add your Ted is a Blow Hard story on the other thread.

Ok, I'll try to add to it, but I have to tell I really don't care..

Read it and weep libs. He never threatened the President.

Ted Nugent’s interview with the Secret Service over comments he made about President Barack Obama’s re-election concluded Thursday, with the agency saying “the issue has been resolved” and that it “does not anticipate any further action.”

“I met with two fine, professional Secret Service agents in [Oklahoma] today,” Nugent, 63, said in a statement after the meeting. “Good, solid, professional meeting concluding that I have never made any threats of violence towards anyone. The meeting could not have gone better. I thanked them for their service, we shook hands and went about our business. God bless the good federal agents wherever they may be.”

Secret Service spokesman Brian Leary told the Washington Post after the interview that “the issue has been resolved” and the agency “does not anticipate any further action.”

ETA: forgot link

Secret Service on Ted Nugent Obama Interview Meeting: ‘The Issue Has Been Resolved’ | TheBlaze.com

I bet he doesnt do that shit again

....'Til he gets another "8-ball" of meth.​

whatever, I think Bill Maher is a classless asshole too, but I don't sit around and dwell on it...You people who wet yourselves saying Nugent threatened Obama has been PROVEN WRONG...so get over it.

lol ...

Search results for your account and "Maher" pulls up 114 posts of yours about him.

Are you ever not lying, projecting, or being blatantly hypocritical when you post here?

Forum List

Back