Nugents been cleared whoooooo hoooo

once again?
sheesh, Ted is so last weeks news:lol:

Ted is a whack job.

However seeing how he bunches liberal panties I find myself egging him on.

I just cant think of anything that would cause me to give the left any sympathy.

Don't worry, in a few days it will be something else stupid and petty...

Think it's bad now? Just wait until the Conventions and afterward...and to think we are just warming up?

Ted is a whack job.

However seeing how he bunches liberal panties I find myself egging him on.

I just cant think of anything that would cause me to give the left any sympathy.

Yep, they want to talk about anything but Obama's record.

This board is going to be a hoot after Obama gets reelected running on his record.

Wanna bet avatars for the week following the election on Obama getting reelected?
Daveman pussy rules in effect, of course.

Last edited:

This board is going to be a hoot after Obama gets reelected running on his record.

Wanna bet avatars for the week following the election on Obama getting reelected?

Yes many people just like you will reward accessory to murder. Crony payoffs and such a transparency the common statement issued is pleading the fifth.

Yes many people just like you will reward accessory to murder. Crony payoffs and such a transparency the common statement issued is pleading the fifth.

How about you, Mr. "I choose spite over honesty"?

Do you wanna nut up and bet against Obama getting reelected?

I have chosen honesty.

I honestly dont give a shit what happens to liars.

I have chosen honesty.

I honestly dont give a shit what happens to liars.

Thank you for admitting that you are too much of a pussy to take the bet.

He won't be running on his record, it's all the side shows he's running on right now.
Womens contraception rights
Big oil
Corporate greed
Class warfare
etc.

It won't be
High unemployment
Higher debt
Higher deficit
Reduced credit rating
Obama care
No federal budget for years
etc.

He won't be running on his record, it's all the side shows he's running on right now.
Big oil
Corporate greed
Class warfare
etc.

It won't be
High unemployment
Higher debt
Higher deficit
Reduced credit rating
Obama care
etc.

:lol:

His campaign hasn't even begun yet.

He'll be running on turning -750,000 jobs/mo and -5% GDP/QTR when he took office into a growing GDP and net positive job growth each month.

You guys will be desperately trying to frame the negatives we've experienced as a result of the 2008 crash as his fault which will open the door for the Obama campaign to remind everyone that it happened under BOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHH.

You guys will gnash and whine about it.

Romney will be uninspiring.

Obama will get reelected.

And you will have to shut this site down for the week to keep the left from rubbing y'alls collective noses in it. And y'all sure as shit will deserve it too.

Oh, and it will all be the "media's fault" for hand picking Romney purposely and keeping a Real Conservative™ from being nominated.

Last edited:
What a shock, the wingnuts run away when challenged put up something other than hot air when it comes to November.

What a shock, the wingnuts run away when challenged put up something other than hot air when it comes to November.

i'll take the bet as long as i can have up to 300 words in my sig file explaining what a meanie you are, and another 1200 words dedicated to indicating that i don't really care.

shake?

Big oil
Corporate greed
Class warfare
etc.

It won't be
High unemployment
Higher debt
Higher deficit
Reduced credit rating
Obama care
No federal budget for years
etc.

Precisely...the engine?

Blame, Minimization, Denial, and Obfuscation.

It's ALL he has.

And applause to the left wingnuts who successfully changed the topic from the uncomfortable truth that Ted Nugent has been exonerated from the most recent accusations with which the media and left attempted to condemn him. You guys are really good at that.

And a lash or two with a wet noodle at the conservatives who took the bait and let them do it. :)

Ted Nugent Pleads Guilty In Black Bear Kill

By RACHEL D'ORO

Nugent, identified in the agreement as Theodore A. Nugent, agreed to pay a $10,000 fine, according to the agreement, which says he also agreed with a two-year probation, including a special condition that he not hunt or fish in Alaska or Forest Service properties for one year. He also agreed to create a public service announcement that would be broadcast on his show every second week for one year, the document states.

In August 2010, California revoked Nugent's deer hunting license after he pleaded no contest to misdemeanor charges of deer-baiting and not having a properly signed tag.

Nugent's loss of that deer hunting license through June 2012 allows 34 other states to revoke the same privilege under the Interstate Wildlife Violator Compact. Each state, however, can interpret and enforce the agreement differently.

Ted Nugent Pleads Guilty In Black Bear Kill

Nugent gives ethical hunters a bad name.

Forum List

Back