Nugents been cleared whoooooo hoooo

Ted Nugent Pleads Guilty In Black Bear Kill

By RACHEL D'ORO

Nugent, identified in the agreement as Theodore A. Nugent, agreed to pay a $10,000 fine, according to the agreement, which says he also agreed with a two-year probation, including a special condition that he not hunt or fish in Alaska or Forest Service properties for one year. He also agreed to create a public service announcement that would be broadcast on his show every second week for one year, the document states.

In August 2010, California revoked Nugent's deer hunting license after he pleaded no contest to misdemeanor charges of deer-baiting and not having a properly signed tag.

Nugent's loss of that deer hunting license through June 2012 allows 34 other states to revoke the same privilege under the Interstate Wildlife Violator Compact. Each state, however, can interpret and enforce the agreement differently.

Nugent gives ethical hunters a bad name.

So? Anything else of better note? OR do YOU loathe The Nuge because he's correct about Obama?

The non-leftwing version of the black bear kill and one that is not tied to the Secret Service story:

Nugent, 63, launched an arrow at a black bear while on a bow-hunting trip with friends in Tongass National Forest in May 2009. Federal prosecutors say he wounded the bear, attracted to the hunters by a bait station. Nugent's lawyer says the arrow grazed the animal and it scampered off alive.

Whether injured or merely scratched, the bear got away. Nugent shot and killed another bear four days later. Then he put the scenes on TV.

"The Motor City Madman" was filming on Sukkwan Island, south of Hydaburg, for his TV show "Ted Nugent Spirit of the Wild," according Nugent's deal with federal prosecutors, made public Friday.

It's unclear if a viewer notified federal authorities or if the investigators saw the clip themselves.

Nugent and the prosecutors now agree: The second bear was shot illegally. By striking the first bear and killing the second, Nugent exceeded his bag limit for Game Management Unit 2. Transporting the illegal second bear off federal property -- in a boat called the El Dorado -- amounted to a misdemeanor violation of the Lacey Act, the law that prohibits the sale and transport of illegally harvested wildlife and plants, among other things.

The agreement, set to be entered in court next week, says Nugent will pay a $10,000 fine and create a 30- to 60-second public service announcement about responsible hunting to run on his show every other week. Nugent will be banned from hunting or fishing anywhere in Alaska and on any U.S. Forest Service land nationwide for one year. He will also be placed on two years' probation.

Nugent signed the agreement April 14. But that doesn't mean he or his lawyer, Wayne Anthony Ross, agree with the hunting regulations for the area.

"They've got apparently some crazy law in Southeast that says if you even touch an animal with an arrow, it becomes your animal," Ross said by phone Friday. "He looked to see if he had hit it and didn't believe that he'd hit it fatally."

The law is less than 5 years old, and Nugent, who's hunted in that part of Alaska for years, was unaware of it, Ross said

Read more here: Ted Nugent admits to illegal Alaska bear kill: Hunting | Alaska news at adn.com

Don't get me wrong. I am not a Ted Nugent fan and I am philosophically opposed to hunting for sport with anything more lethal than a camera. Hunting for game that will be used for food, okay though I personally don't do that either.

I don't fault hunters for engaging in legal activities even though I don't endorse those activities.

But I do very much fault the media and wingnuts who use dishonest information or rig information in such a way as to condemn a person in a dishonest way just because they want to defame or convict somebody who is politically incorrect or is useful for race baiting or other questionably motivated purposes.

By RACHEL D'ORO

Nugent, identified in the agreement as Theodore A. Nugent, agreed to pay a $10,000 fine, according to the agreement, which says he also agreed with a two-year probation, including a special condition that he not hunt or fish in Alaska or Forest Service properties for one year. He also agreed to create a public service announcement that would be broadcast on his show every second week for one year, the document states.

In August 2010, California revoked Nugent's deer hunting license after he pleaded no contest to misdemeanor charges of deer-baiting and not having a properly signed tag.

Nugent's loss of that deer hunting license through June 2012 allows 34 other states to revoke the same privilege under the Interstate Wildlife Violator Compact. Each state, however, can interpret and enforce the agreement differently.

So? Anything else of better note? OR do YOU loathe The Nuge because he's correct about Obama?

"The Nuge" is a homegrown terrorist in my book. He's probably too gutless to commit terrorist acts on his own, but he loves to incite other deranged wingnuts.

The non-leftwing version of the black bear kill and one that is not tied to the Secret Service story:

Nugent, 63, launched an arrow at a black bear while on a bow-hunting trip with friends in Tongass National Forest in May 2009. Federal prosecutors say he wounded the bear, attracted to the hunters by a bait station. Nugent's lawyer says the arrow grazed the animal and it scampered off alive.

Whether injured or merely scratched, the bear got away. Nugent shot and killed another bear four days later. Then he put the scenes on TV.

"The Motor City Madman" was filming on Sukkwan Island, south of Hydaburg, for his TV show "Ted Nugent Spirit of the Wild," according Nugent's deal with federal prosecutors, made public Friday.

It's unclear if a viewer notified federal authorities or if the investigators saw the clip themselves.

Nugent and the prosecutors now agree: The second bear was shot illegally. By striking the first bear and killing the second, Nugent exceeded his bag limit for Game Management Unit 2. Transporting the illegal second bear off federal property -- in a boat called the El Dorado -- amounted to a misdemeanor violation of the Lacey Act, the law that prohibits the sale and transport of illegally harvested wildlife and plants, among other things.

The agreement, set to be entered in court next week, says Nugent will pay a $10,000 fine and create a 30- to 60-second public service announcement about responsible hunting to run on his show every other week. Nugent will be banned from hunting or fishing anywhere in Alaska and on any U.S. Forest Service land nationwide for one year. He will also be placed on two years' probation.

Nugent signed the agreement April 14. But that doesn't mean he or his lawyer, Wayne Anthony Ross, agree with the hunting regulations for the area.

"They've got apparently some crazy law in Southeast that says if you even touch an animal with an arrow, it becomes your animal," Ross said by phone Friday. "He looked to see if he had hit it and didn't believe that he'd hit it fatally."

The law is less than 5 years old, and Nugent, who's hunted in that part of Alaska for years, was unaware of it, Ross said

Read more here: Ted Nugent admits to illegal Alaska bear kill: Hunting | Alaska news at adn.com

Don't get me wrong. I am not a Ted Nugent fan and I am philosophically opposed to hunting for sport with anything more lethal than a camera. Hunting for game that will be used for food, okay though I personally don't do that either.

I don't fault hunters for engaging in legal activities even though I don't endorse those activities.

But I do very much fault the media and wingnuts who use dishonest information or rig information in such a way as to condemn a person in a dishonest way just because they want to defame or convict somebody who is politically incorrect or is useful for race baiting or other questionably motivated purposes.

Nugent uses all game he shoots. And that's the point.

"The Nuge" is a homegrown terrorist in my book. He's probably too gutless to commit terrorist acts on his own, but he loves to incite other deranged wingnuts.

He's a patriot...Like ME. Am *I* a terrorist speaking about liberty as he?

Choose your words carefully. THINK about it.

Well it wasn't my point, though good for him if he does that. My point is that there is no evidence that he intentionally engages in illegal activity as a hunter. But the Associated Press account, printed in numerous publiations, even the Washington Times, went out of its way to make it look like he does/did. And that story was particularly dishonest in relating the bear story to precede the more current Secret Service story and was obviously intended to make Nugent look bad in the Secret Service story.

In my code of ethics, that is reprehensible journalism.

I just wanted to give the different version available for those who are interested in the truth of things and not the biased/dishonest but politically correct version.

Last edited:

Well it wasn't my point, though good for him if he does that. My point is that there is no evidence that he intentionally engages in illegal activity as a hunter. But the Associated Press account, printed in numerous publiations, even the Washington Times, went out of its way to make it look like he does/did. And that story was particularly dishonest in relating the bear story to precede the more current Secret Service story and was obviously intended to make Nugent look bad in the Secret Service story.

In my code of ethics, that is reprehensible journalism.

I just wanted to give the different version available for those who are interested in the truth of things and not the biased/dishonest but politically correct version.

I agree with your point...Nugent is being looked upon as a nutcase that needs to be controlled by the left.

I'm Sure uncle Ted is enjoying the limelight...so he can further put the left in thier place.

you are responding to a idiot
Now he has Nugent as a home grown terrorist, ..:lol:

Last edited:

So I'm derranged in sticking to the Founders as he does same as ME?

Nice to know you are so quick to give your liberty away to those that could care less of you...as long as they give you what doesn't belong to you...what YOU didn't earn...that about it?

*I* think it is.

YOU needn't answer. I think I have the picture. :eusa_hand:

I had never paid all that much attention to Nugent but I can see how he is everything that leftists/liberals hate. He knows exactly why he believes what he believes and articulates it well. They hate that I think because they can't do it and his views are often 180 opposite of theirs.

He hunts for sport. That's a leftwing no no.

He knows about, owns, and uses guns and is an avid supporter of the NRA. That alone is enough to brand him as a terrorist.

And he is a musician and a celebrity who are never allowed to be rightwing, freedom loving, conservatives.

I had never paid all that much attention to Nugent but I can see how he is everything that leftists/liberals hate. He knows exactly why he believes what he believes and articulates it well. They hate that I think because they can't do it and his views are often 180 opposite of theirs.

He knows about, owns, and uses guns and is an avid supporter of the NRA. That alone is enough to brand him as a terrorist.

And he is a musician and a celebrity who are never allowed to be rightwing, freedom loving, conservatives.

And on that note? Do we have an afteraffect for his comments/confrontation with the Secret Service?

Nugent Ousted From Fort Knox Concert Line-Up

Ted Nugent has been booted from the line-up at an annual Fort Knox summer concert following his recent comments about President Barack Obama, a Fort Knox representative confirmed to The Blaze.

The decision to oust Nugent came after “recent disparaging remarks made against the commander in chief,” Ryan Brus of the Fort Knox public affairs office said.

Because the concert is taking place on a military installation, it “would be a conflict of interest since the military has the obligation to be apolitical,” he said.

So much for the First Amendment. The fans there must be disappointed...

And on that note? Do we have an afteraffect for his comments/confrontation with the Secret Service?

Ted Nugent has been booted from the line-up at an annual Fort Knox summer concert following his recent comments about President Barack Obama, a Fort Knox representative confirmed to The Blaze.

The decision to oust Nugent came after “recent disparaging remarks made against the commander in chief,” Ryan Brus of the Fort Knox public affairs office said.

Because the concert is taking place on a military installation, it “would be a conflict of interest since the military has the obligation to be apolitical,” he said.

wow,
that is Pathetic
wow, so Loyaltiy to Obama instead of the troops is what our military has come to?
We have got to get rid of this administation folks

Last edited:

Nice to know you are so quick to give your liberty away to those that could care less of you...as long as they give you what doesn't belong to you...what YOU didn't earn...that about it?

*I* think it is.

Can you give some proof that the founders ever said, or intended, such hateful, violent things as Nugent has said against a Constitutionally-elected President of the United States? Nugent's hateful, violent rhetoric doesn't fit the definition of "patriotism"...

wow, so Loyaltiy to Obama instead of the troops is what our military has come to?
We have got to get rid of this administation folks.

Liberty takes another one on the chin for the cause of PC.

*I* think it is.

Can you give some proof that the founders ever said, or intended, such hateful, violent things as Nugent has said against a Constitutionally-elected President of the United States? Nugent's hateful, violent rhetoric doesn't fit the definition of "patriotism"...

Indeed *I* can:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

I know you're seething to debunk it...NOW is your oppritunity...

GO-!

Forum List

Back