Nugents been cleared whoooooo hoooo

This goes both ways....Chairman Mao for example.......Chavez tshirts......... there are 2 examples of murderous people whom the left prop up as heros.

:rolleyes:

Exactly :rolleyes: at the people on both sides.

I noticed you didn't deny that the left props up mass murderers such as chavez and mao ;)

Then you completely misread my post and frankly, you are out of line claiming that "the left" treats Mao and Chavez like heroes. They are scumbags.

Go ahead and start a thread attacking Chavez or Mao and see how many people on the left here rush to their defense.

Or link to all the threads here of lefties "propping" them up.

We already know that Nugent has a plethora of defenders here.

Are you kidding me? I thought I'd be nice and only mention two of them.

This goes both ways....Chairman Mao for example.......Chavez tshirts......... there are 2 examples of murderous people whom the left prop up as heros.

No, it doesn't. Just because your favorite rwinger on the radio tells you that doesn't make it so. I know it's a huge effort, but try doing a little research before coming here and looking foolish.

Obama's White house communications director​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qDsrfy-Zvg]Remember this... Anita Dunn On Mao - YouTube[/ame]

And I was thinking Che Guevara but typed chavez.......but still....i'll keep chavez in there​
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80Q4konorDw]Danny Glover on acting, activism, Oscar Grant, and his special relationship with Hugo Chavez. - YouTube[/ame]

and Che

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95HjiDEhNXo]Che Guevara and Liberal's Love Affair with Terrorism and Terrorists - YouTube[/ame]

Next :lol:

No, it doesn't. Just because your favorite rwinger on the radio tells you that doesn't make it so. I know it's a huge effort, but try doing a little research before coming here and looking foolish.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qDsrfy-Zvg]Remember this... Anita Dunn On Mao - YouTube[/ame]

And I was thinking Che Guevara but typed chavez.......but still....i'll keep chavez in there​
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80Q4konorDw]Danny Glover on acting, activism, Oscar Grant, and his special relationship with Hugo Chavez. - YouTube[/ame]

and Che

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95HjiDEhNXo]Che Guevara and Liberal's Love Affair with Terrorism and Terrorists - YouTube[/ame]

Next :lol:

That's it?

Laughable.

Please start a thread attacking any of the above mentioned people and watch as damn near nobody on the "left" here comes to their defense or calls any of these people "heroes".

We already know what happens when a guy like Nugent get attacked here....

I agree with Ann concerning Mother Teressa. She helped the poor as did the most famous Liberal of all, Jesus. Republicans demonize the poor.

Who cares what Mr glover believes? He speaks for himself.

and Che

"real news," lol, that's all I have to say about that. Now, show me a republican, any republican, that does not support, rush, savage, colter, b'bart, nugent, cheney...

Exactly :rolleyes: at the people on both sides.

I noticed you didn't deny that the left props up mass murderers such as chavez and mao ;)

Then you completely misread my post and frankly, you are out of line claiming that "the left" treats Mao and Chavez like heroes. They are scumbags.

Go ahead and start a thread attacking Chavez or Mao and see how many people on the left here rush to their defense.

Or link to all the threads here of lefties "propping" them up.

We already know that Nugent has a plethora of defenders here.

I find it funny that the right always brings up Mao and Che..but somehow never mentions Batista, Park, Pinochet, Amin, Balaguer, Marcos, Theiu, Shah Revi or a myriad of other brutal dictators that spotted the Far East, Middle East, Africa, South and Central America.

Oh yeah..that's because they were American plants!

:lol:

Last edited:

Remember this... Anita Dunn On Mao - YouTube

I agree with Ann concerning Mother Teressa. She helped the poor as did the most famous Liberal of all, Jesus. Republicans demonize the poor.

Danny Glover on acting, activism, Oscar Grant, and his special relationship with Hugo Chavez. - YouTube

Who cares what Mr glover believes? He speaks for himself.

and Che

Che Guevara and Liberal's Love Affair with Terrorism and Terrorists - YouTube

What about Che, Mao and Chavez?

Go for it.

Not a big fan of any of them..but given the circumstances..what they were trying to do was establish sovereign nations unmoored from outside influence with internal affairs.

Which is what our very own founders did.

Last edited:
So, let me get this straight. The left is now saying that because we still like and appreciate Ted, that it's similar to liking and appreciating Mao?

That's some funny shit...Ted = Mao (or Guevera).

So, let me get this straight. The left is now saying that because we still like and appreciate Ted, that it's similar to liking and appreciating Mao?

I'm sure if you liked what Uncle Ted stated about Obama? You'll love what he'd say on Mao and Che! :lol:
Ted is awesome. What he said should have been looked into, for sure. They did and there is nothing to see.

He is still awesome. He loves this country and our Constitution and that is a good thing any day of the week.

At least in my book.

I'm sure if you liked what Uncle Ted stated about Obama? You'll love what he'd say on Mao and Che! :lol:
Ted is awesome. What he said should have been looked into, for sure. They did and there is nothing to see.

He is still awesome. He loves this country and our Constitution and that is a good thing any day of the week.

At least in my book.

Agreed.

Ted Nugent is yet another republican hero. Amazing that psychopaths like nugent and the dead andrew b'bart are so endearing to christian conservatives.

ah yes, blaa blaa blaa
Poor Rush, he must be fweeling left out..

No, you just sound like every other liberal on this board..
blaa blaaa hero blaa blaa Republican Blaa blaa Rush blaa blaa Nugent blaa blaa Fox News blaa blaa blaa
do you guys have some handbook of talking points?

Last edited:
Seems the Liberals want to slander the messenger, while completely ignoring the message!!

Uh, no. That would be someone on the right who tried to make the comparison.

What I saw brought up were persons associated with the right that the left find distasteful, like Ted, and some alluding that no one is comparable on the left.

So, Pilgrim brought up Anita Dunn, who clearly admires Mao.

Personally, I find that no so in line with loving this country, but I guess times have changed so much that an admiration of Chinese communism is A-OK, even when that admiration comes from the WH group.

My, how times have changed.

nugent is a third rate guitarist, and a hypocritical chicken hawk piece of shit.

i wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.
I've always loved his music, since being a teenager. Of course, I spent a good amount of time living in the Detroit area, too. That makes him even more endearing.

And, I blame few adults for what they did as a teenager. I would hope others would give me that same consideration. Because if not, they really should despise me.

ah yes, blaa blaa blaa
Poor Rush, he must be fweeling left out..

No, you just sound like every other liberal on this board..
blaa blaaa hero blaa blaa Republican Blaa blaa Rush blaa blaa Nugent blaa blaa Fox News blaa blaa blaa
do you guys have some handbook of talking points?

Good lord, now I know you are kidding me, "do you guys have some handbook of talking points?" LMFBO

What I saw brought up were persons associated with the right that the left find distasteful, like Ted, and some alluding that no one is comparable on the left.

So, Pilgrim brought up Anita Dunn, who clearly admires Mao.

Personally, I find that no so in line with loving this country, but I guess times have changed so much that an admiration of Chinese communism is A-OK, even when that admiration comes from the WH group.

My, how times have changed.

You have it wrong. Pilgrim never brought up Anita Dunn, you did. Pilgrim was the one who dragged Mao and Chavez into the conversation which was just plain ridic.

Forum List

Back