Nugents been cleared whoooooo hoooo

The crying and stink were probably too much for the agents to further endure. Well, now big-talking Ted is clearly on their radar.
Didn't read the article, I see. I guess some prefer to make shit up.

What happened? The SS had him on his knees crying. He told them he would be nice, that he really did not want to be dropped wearing only a loin cloth on Fire Island with a darning needle as his sole instrument. Stupid Nugent.

Hopefully this means that Nugent will be very visible during the campaign, saying the same kind of shit and identifying himself as the face of the Republican party.

Hopefully this means that Nugent will be very visible during the campaign, saying the same kind of shit and identifying himself as the face of the Republican party.
No doubt.​

"If you can’t go home and get everybody in your lives to clean house in this vile, evil, America-hating administration, I don’t even know what you’re made of."

Read it and weep libs. He never threatened the President.

Ted Nugent’s interview with the Secret Service over comments he made about President Barack Obama’s re-election concluded Thursday, with the agency saying “the issue has been resolved” and that it “does not anticipate any further action.”

“I met with two fine, professional Secret Service agents in [Oklahoma] today,” Nugent, 63, said in a statement after the meeting. “Good, solid, professional meeting concluding that I have never made any threats of violence towards anyone. The meeting could not have gone better. I thanked them for their service, we shook hands and went about our business. God bless the good federal agents wherever they may be.”

Secret Service spokesman Brian Leary told the Washington Post after the interview that “the issue has been resolved” and the agency “does not anticipate any further action.”

ETA: forgot link

Secret Service on Ted Nugent Obama Interview Meeting: ‘The Issue Has Been Resolved’ | TheBlaze.com

Like i said in another thread. Nugent's comments were just as protected under the first ammendment and acceptable in the realm of politics as were all the threats of violence and death upon George W Bush.

Was that after he pooped his pants?

Just because you poop yourself everytime Obama speaks doesn't mean everyone else does.
....You mean, besides.....

....Chickenhawk Ted....

346.gif

....right??

:eusa_eh:

Was that after he pooped his pants?

Just because you poop yourself everytime Obama speaks doesn't mean everyone else does.
....You mean, besides.....

....right??

:eusa_eh:

Chickenhawk Ted? Is that the murderous Teddy Kennedy you are talking about? You know the dude who ran away while the girl he was with was drowning in the car he crashed off a bridge drunk driving?

The same Ted Nugent that shit himself for 30 days straight and sat in it to somehow avoid the draft, but now chickenhawks for more war?

wtf?

For the 30 days leading up to his draft physical he stopped performing his personal hygiene and for at least the last week he literally shit and pissed himself and stayed in it and showed up to the physical that way to get a deferment.

He admitted to this.

Yep, the Notorious shatter's up to his old tricks again...

ted-nugent-shtty-relapse.jpg

Last edited:
Read it and weep libs. He never threatened the President.

Ted Nugent’s interview with the Secret Service over comments he made about President Barack Obama’s re-election concluded Thursday, with the agency saying “the issue has been resolved” and that it “does not anticipate any further action.”

“I met with two fine, professional Secret Service agents in [Oklahoma] today,” Nugent, 63, said in a statement after the meeting. “Good, solid, professional meeting concluding that I have never made any threats of violence towards anyone. The meeting could not have gone better. I thanked them for their service, we shook hands and went about our business. God bless the good federal agents wherever they may be.”

Secret Service spokesman Brian Leary told the Washington Post after the interview that “the issue has been resolved” and the agency “does not anticipate any further action.”

ETA: forgot link

Secret Service on Ted Nugent Obama Interview Meeting: ‘The Issue Has Been Resolved’ | TheBlaze.com

I bet he doesnt do that shit again

The crying and stink were probably too much for the agents to further endure. Well, now big-talking Ted is clearly on their radar.
Didn't read the article, I see. I guess some prefer to make shit up.

What happened? The SS had him on his knees crying. He told them he would be nice, that he really did not want to be dropped wearing only a loin cloth on Fire Island with a darning needle as his sole instrument. Stupid Nugent.

oh dear...:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back