Nugents been cleared whoooooo hoooo

Read it and weep libs. He never threatened the President.

Ted Nugent’s interview with the Secret Service over comments he made about President Barack Obama’s re-election concluded Thursday, with the agency saying “the issue has been resolved” and that it “does not anticipate any further action.”

“I met with two fine, professional Secret Service agents in [Oklahoma] today,” Nugent, 63, said in a statement after the meeting. “Good, solid, professional meeting concluding that I have never made any threats of violence towards anyone. The meeting could not have gone better. I thanked them for their service, we shook hands and went about our business. God bless the good federal agents wherever they may be.”

Secret Service spokesman Brian Leary told the Washington Post after the interview that “the issue has been resolved” and the agency “does not anticipate any further action.”

ETA: forgot link

Secret Service on Ted Nugent Obama Interview Meeting: ‘The Issue Has Been Resolved’ | TheBlaze.com

I bet he doesnt do that shit again

I hope he does just to watch you on the left go ape shit over it...then have to eat

Crow in the end...:lol:

Last edited:
The crying and stink were probably too much for the agents to further endure. Well, now big-talking Ted is clearly on their radar.
Didn't read the article, I see. I guess some prefer to make shit up.

What happened? The SS had him on his knees crying. He told them he would be nice, that he really did not want to be dropped wearing only a loin cloth on Fire Island with a darning needle as his sole instrument. Stupid Nugent.

C'mon now I know the Obama admin isn't all that good and goes way overboard on many things but I don't really think Obama would have SS torturing people...unless they were prostitues that charged too much :lol:

Good thing he was cleared.

He wasn't "cleared". He was warned.

Man..you guys are thick.
So, as he is not cleared, he has been arrested?

Link?

He wasn't arrested because typically..the secret service give you a talking to first.

A recently deceased friend of mine related a story of a friend of his that use to threaten Reagan all the time. The secret service came to his house and had a talk with him. He told them to go fuck off. So every time that Reagan came to town..the Secret Service came to his house and essentially put him on lock down. No arrest needed.

He wasn't "cleared". He was warned.

Man..you guys are thick.

Link?

He wasn't arrested because typically..the secret service give you a talking to first.

A recently deceased friend of mine related a story of a friend of his that use to threaten Reagan all the time. The secret service came to his house and had a talk with him. He told them to go fuck off. So every time that Reagan came to town..the Secret Service came to his house and essentially put him on lock down. No arrest needed.
Ummmm, then he's cleared.

:rolleyes:

And, your friend is telling you stories. When it's a clear threat, they arrest. I know.

Ted Nugent is yet another republican hero. Amazing that psychopaths like nugent and the dead andrew b'bart are so endearing to christian conservatives.

Ted Nugent is yet another republican hero. Amazing that psychopaths like nugent and the dead andrew b'bart are so endearing to christian conservatives.

ah yes, blaa blaa blaa
Poor Rush, he must be fweeling left out..

Link?

And, your friend is telling you stories. When it's a clear threat, they arrest. I know.

They do both. I know, and so do you, si modo. Full disclosure, fellow.

Last edited:

They do both. I know, and so do you, mud. Full disclosure, fellow.
Who's mud?

Link?

My WWII vet friend, died recently. And he wasn't prone to lying. He was quite the jokester however.

But he wasn't joking about this guy..even though he had a good laugh about it. As did I.

ah yes, blaa blaa blaa

Are you kidding me? I thought I'd be nice and only mention two of them.

This goes both ways....Chairman Mao for example.......Chavez tshirts......... there are 2 examples of murderous people whom the left prop up as heros.

Read it and weep libs. He never threatened the President.

Ted Nugent’s interview with the Secret Service over comments he made about President Barack Obama’s re-election concluded Thursday, with the agency saying “the issue has been resolved” and that it “does not anticipate any further action.”

“I met with two fine, professional Secret Service agents in [Oklahoma] today,” Nugent, 63, said in a statement after the meeting. “Good, solid, professional meeting concluding that I have never made any threats of violence towards anyone. The meeting could not have gone better. I thanked them for their service, we shook hands and went about our business. God bless the good federal agents wherever they may be.”

Secret Service spokesman Brian Leary told the Washington Post after the interview that “the issue has been resolved” and the agency “does not anticipate any further action.”

ETA: forgot link

Secret Service on Ted Nugent Obama Interview Meeting: ‘The Issue Has Been Resolved’ | TheBlaze.com
what he did to stay out of Vietnam sickened me because he is a flag waver now. Fuck him and his supporters.

ah yes, blaa blaa blaa

Are you kidding me? I thought I'd be nice and only mention two of them.

This goes both ways....Chairman Mao for example.......Chavez tshirts......... there are 2 examples of murderous people whom the left prop up as heros.

No, it doesn't. Just because your favorite rwinger on the radio tells you that doesn't make it so. I know it's a huge effort, but try doing a little research before coming here and looking foolish.

Forum List

Back