Nunes about to be KO'ed.....

You're worried. We get it.

"Worried"???................Here's some more "fake news" for your ilk.

Republicans concede key FBI 'footnote' in Carter Page warrant

iu

Dude, this is the core argument of the Nunes memo: that a possibly politically motivated dossier was given to the FISA court without telling them it was politically motivated.

This is their 'smoking gun'. This was the basis of the panty shitting hysterics where GOP members were babbling about how 'the survival of our democracy was at stake'. And this was 'more serious than Watergate'.

And.....it turned out to be a big nothing. As Nunes LIED. He intentionally omitted mention of the footnote that cited exactly what the GOP insist was omitted. We have the head of the house intel committee LYING to attack the FBI, in an attempt to delegitimize an investigation into Trump. Um.....why?

If Trump is as innocent as they claim, why these unprecedented, scorched earth efforts to protect him?

Law firm Perkins Coie and DNC already acknowledged paying for dossier.

Non-sequitur, nitwit........We are here addressing the fact that the FISC judge was FULLY aware of the Steele dossier origin.....AND the idiot Nunes, LIED....

Which makes it illegal.

Says who?

Yeah, its illegal for a political party to obtain a warrant based on ulterior motives of their own. Whoever swore before the judge is in violation and needs to answer for this.

A political party didn't obtain a warrant. The FBI did.

Who says its illegal for a the FBI to get a warrant?

Law firm Perkins Coie and DNC already acknowledged paying for dossier.

Non-sequitur, nitwit........We are here addressing the fact that the FISC judge was FULLY aware of the Steele dossier origin.....AND the idiot Nunes, LIED....

Which makes it illegal.

Says who?

Yeah, its illegal for a political party to obtain a warrant based on ulterior motives of their own. Whoever swore before the judge is in violation and needs to answer for this.

Under false pretenses, it is.

Which makes it illegal.

Says who?

What false pretenses? Get specific. Nunes' ilk tried to argue that the FISA court wasn't informed that dossier was derived politically. But Nunes had to walk that claim back.

So what 'false pretenses' are you talking about, specifically.

And you'll need evidence.

BECAUSE the reason for putting ANYONE on the Trump campaign (including Trump) under surveillance was based on a bogus dossier bought and paid for by the DNC using Fusion GPS as the proxy and certain rogue elements within the FBI that have the Hildebeast a pass and ALLLLL of this was justified by fake intel.......you have got nothing and yet you keep "doubling down" on it........."Stay down, Luke! Stay down!!!!"..........but yet you keep rising off the cyber canvas for another uppercut. I am not that George Kennedy character "Drag-Line" from the movie "Cool Hand Luke".......I will beat you to death with no mercy or sympathy.........does that help???

one more time, for the terminally stupid like dale.

if you're going to surveille the trump campaign, it would be a good idea to get a warrant on page before he left the campaign.

:rofl:

trumplings- a whole new dimension of stupid
Page was just an excuse. The problem is he was what Muslims call the nose of a camel. This gave the Obama Administration what they needed to spy on everyone in the Trump Administration.

Another right wing nitwit "accuses" the FISC judge of being a patsy for the republican-led FBI and DOJ..........lol

Its like they make a specific claim....and if that claim turns out to be false, they try to maintain the claim. Why?

Nunes lied. He intentionally omitted the fact that the FISA court was informed of the origin of the dossier. Then argued that this was a scandal because the FISA court wasn't informed of the origin of the dossier.

And instead of accepting that they were lied to, they try to cling to the idea that Nunes must be right......somehow. For no particular reason. After Nunes lied to their faces on this very issue.

I don't understand that mindset behind it. Cognitive dissonance maybe? Blind tribalism? Generic irrationality?

Page was just an excuse. The problem is he was what Muslims call the nose of a camel. Y.

Hey, moron......

Was Page part of the Trump administration when the warrant was issued???...................Yes or No?

BECAUSE the reason for putting ANYONE on the Trump campaign (including Trump) under surveillance was based on a bogus dossier bought and paid for by the DNC using Fusion GPS as the proxy and certain rogue elements within the FBI that have the Hildebeast a pass and ALLLLL of this was justified by fake intel.......you have got nothing and yet you keep "doubling down" on it........."Stay down, Luke! Stay down!!!!"..........but yet you keep rising off the cyber canvas for another uppercut. I am not that George Kennedy character "Drag-Line" from the movie "Cool Hand Luke".......I will beat you to death with no mercy or sympathy.........does that help???

if you're going to surveille the trump campaign, it would be a good idea to get a warrant on page before he left the campaign.

Page was just an excuse. The problem is he was what Muslims call the nose of a camel. This gave the Obama Administration what they needed to spy on everyone in the Trump Administration.

that's nice, honey.

completely false, but nice

And excuse to what? Spy on Trump?

The timeline doesn't work out. As the warrant request was in October. Page stopped working for Trump in September. Spoiler alert: September is before October.

You're literally ignoring linear time to cling to your batshit conspiracy theory.

I don't understand that mindset behind it. Cognitive dissonance maybe? Blind tribalism? Generic irrationality?

Well, because they have NOTHING to fall back on.....So, for them it is "best" to maintain the lie.......

that's nice, honey.

Prove it.

I can prove it's true.

The timeline doesn't work out. As the warrant request was in October. Page stopped working for Trump in September. Spoiler alert: September is before October.

You're literally ignoring linear time to cling to your batshit conspiracy theory.[/QUOTE]

lol

that's nice, honey.

Prove it.

I can prove it's true.

You can't. As Page left the Trump team before the warrant was even requested.

Nor was 'everyone' in Trump tower being monitored. You're just smearing yourself with hopeless batshit.

You're literally ignoring linear time to cling to your batshit conspiracy theory.

Poor Nunes' memo was really a job application with the Trump cult entourage........It may soon to prove a bit of a farce.

This isn't a linear issue.

is that what rush told you?

As long as September comes before October, it is. As without a Delorean or a blue police box, your theory is just more useless conspiracy batshit.

Forum List

Back