Nunes' Dud Memo may have strengthened Mueller's Quest

I for one don't want him overthrown

Neither do I.....Trump is doing EXACTLY what I was hoping to be done to most (not all) members of the GOP.....

I believe that FORTY GOP members currently n congress have decided to not seek reelection.
they couldn't look at themselves in the mirror anymore Trump has that affect on his people The ones left over are the worst of the lot

That is a possibility, although more likely they couldn't put up with you whiney idiots. She's wearing the wrong shoes, someone wrote Trump on my sidewalk, he drinks too much coke, I want my safe space...the world is gonna end.
Haha...no. What has happened is that these successful politicians know that they will have to assume bizarre and absurd positions (including defending a fucking idiot) in order to stay competitive in their own districts, as they are being threatened with primary opponents by those holding the purse strings. So, instead of completely embarrassing themselves and destroying their own credibility, they have decided to maintain their earning power in the private sector by cashing in their chips on this idiotic game.

In a nutshell.

Yet some don't mind embarrassing themselves and destroying their credibility....just ask Nancy.
Or any current or former Trump white house official.

If it's a dud why did Democrats fight so hard to prevent it from being released? Why were they claiming releasing it would bring the Apocalypse?

Because it's destructive to our democracy, fool.

How so? Be specific.

Comey says it well.

View attachment 174870
Overthrowing a lawfully elected president isn't their job, moron.
I for one don't want him overthrown
Quit lying.

nothing,,, it fails to show shit

So nothing in it is factually incorrect?

Eddie has jack shit, he's simply parroting liberal denials like a programmed drone. He hasn't even read the memo yet claims its nothing but lies and omissions :auiqs.jpg:

I posted the list of standard snowflake denials in another thread. Eddie is redundant.

He's fake news like most liberals.
blues you should be ashamed of yourself being led down the garden path by this vile moron drumph
No one who voted for the most corrupt politician ever to run for office has the bona fides to be attacking Trump.

If it's a dud why did Democrats fight so hard to prevent it from being released? Why were they claiming releasing it would bring the Apocalypse?

How so? Be specific.

Comey says it well.

View attachment 174870

How did they do that, dope?

Do you believe the memo shows that?

They are trying, but they got caught. That's why you're so upset.

I posted the list of standard snowflake denials in another thread. Eddie is redundant.

blues you should be ashamed of yourself being led down the garden path by this vile moron drumph

I should have voted for Hillary who promised to raise my taxes and give amnesty to illegals who kill and rape Americans???
don't think she could have done all that with the house and senate republican

I'm sorry I was looking at my pay stub and all the extra money I'm getting from Trump's tax cuts, what were you saying?
So why not remove all taxes completely? That would make your paycheck go up even more.

How so? Be specific.

Comey says it well.

View attachment 174870

How did they do that, dope?

Do you believe the memo shows that?

They are trying, but they got caught. That's why you're so upset.

Answer the question, loser.

I should have voted for Hillary who promised to raise my taxes and give amnesty to illegals who kill and rape Americans???

I'm sorry I was looking at my pay stub and all the extra money I'm getting from Trump's tax cuts, what were you saying?
So why not remove all taxes completely? That would make your paycheck go up even more.

Because that's stupid, did a liberal think up that idea?

No one who voted for the most corrupt politician ever to run for office has the bona fides to be attacking Trump
How nauseatingly unamerican. You are quite skilled at sliding dseamlessly from the role of shmaltzy hyperpatriot to that og a disgusting, authoritarian fascist.

Because that's stupid, did a liberal think up that idea?
You’re the one dancing because a tax cut gave you a bigger paycheck. Why don’t you want an even bigger paycheck?

Given the anti-climatic environment that this Nunes memo has caused, and given the rush by several high ranking republicans (Ryan, Gowdy, et al) to assure us that the Nunes' fiasco has NOTHING to do with impugning the Mueller investigation, this past couple of days may have actually helped cement the carrying on of this investigative quest.......

WH spokespeople (and AG Session himself) have confirmed that Rosenstein is FIRMLY in his position and Trump appointed FBI director, Wray is also not threatened..........One has to wonder if this Nunes' "nothing burger" was really worth all the hoopla that it caused.

No doubt, trump finds himself in a corner.....debating the "power" he has to fire folks at will.....BUT, being cautioned that exercising that "power" would be a death knell for his administration.
Mueller may soon find himself under investigation regarding Lois Lerner and the use of the FBI to harass conservative organizations. he may also be implicated in the Uranium One deal. Trump will likely not fire him until after the bogus witch hunt is over.

Given the anti-climatic environment that this Nunes memo has caused, and given the rush by several high ranking republicans (Ryan, Gowdy, et al) to assure us that the Nunes' fiasco has NOTHING to do with impugning the Mueller investigation, this past couple of days may have actually helped cement the carrying on of this investigative quest.......

WH spokespeople (and AG Session himself) have confirmed that Rosenstein is FIRMLY in his position and Trump appointed FBI director, Wray is also not threatened..........One has to wonder if this Nunes' "nothing burger" was really worth all the hoopla that it caused.

No doubt, trump finds himself in a corner.....debating the "power" he has to fire folks at will.....BUT, being cautioned that exercising that "power" would be a death knell for his administration.
Mueller may soon find himself under investigation regarding Lois Lerner and the use of the FBI to harass conservative organizations. he may also be implicated in the Uranium One deal. Trump will likely not fire him until after the bogus witch hunt is over.

170h69.jpg

You're so "right on target."........Who knows, maybe Mueller will also be convicted of killing off Jimmy Hoffa,

Mueller never would have been assigned to his current position if such stuff were true. Because republicans assigned him to this position. and those issued occurred years ago.
xqn3dw2lobe01.jpg

Mueller never would have been assigned to his current position if such stuff were true. Because republicans assigned him to this position. and those issued occurred years ago.
xqn3dw2lobe01.jpg
Perhaps they were not aware of his corruption when they appointed him....and don't forget, it was Rosenstein that appointed him.

Robert Mueller, Former F.B.I. Director, Is Named Special Counsel for Russia Investigation

Trump can fire Robert Mueller because his appointment was illegal, one expert says

Last edited:
Whether he was initially liked by Dems and some Republicans, knowledge of his corruption may not have been known at the time of his appointment.

I relatively sure you will rate this post "Funny" as you are prone to do. That is all you have.

Mueller has a quest huh?

All investigators have a quest.....
I'm not sure what Mueller's quest is. He was tasked with finding out what the Russians did, esp with Trump. I think the memo has ended any credibility of saying Trump obstructed justice. Of course Trump did that, and he admitted such to Lester Holt when he said he fired Comey to end the Russia investigation. LOL

but, ya know, W wasn't all above board in the WOMD thing, and he obstructed investigations, and Obama had that thing where he gave military rifles to Mexican cartels, and that investigation got shut down .... and he flat out sent Susan Rice out to lie about what prompted the Benghazi attack .... sooooooo

I don't thing Trump will be impeached. But it'd be nice to know what or if he promised his buddy Vlad for help in the election. And how much he owes Vlad.

Forum List

Back