Nunes' Dud Memo may have strengthened Mueller's Quest

There's no law that says you have to talk to the FBI if they don't have a subpoena. I wouldn't answer any of their questions without my lawyer present.

You wouldn't feel compelled to chat with the FBI about your dirty diapers?..............LOL

If it's a dud why did Democrats fight so hard to prevent it from being released? Why were they claiming releasing it would bring the Apocalypse?

Because it's destructive to our democracy, fool.

How so? Be specific.

Comey says it well.

Screenshot_2018_02_02_at_5.51.27_PM.jpg

If it's a dud why did Democrats fight so hard to prevent it from being released? Why were they claiming releasing it would bring the Apocalypse?

How so? Be specific.

Comey says it well.

View attachment 174870
Overthrowing a lawfully elected president isn't their job, moron.

How did they do that, dope?

Do you believe the memo shows that?

How so? Be specific.

Comey says it well.

View attachment 174870
Overthrowing a lawfully elected president isn't their job, moron.
I for one don't want him overthrown

because we knew folks like you would believe all the bullshit in the memo

Which parts shouldn't we believe?
nothing,,, it fails to show shit

So nothing in it is factually incorrect?

Eddie has jack shit, he's simply parroting liberal denials like a programmed drone. He hasn't even read the memo yet claims its nothing but lies and omissions :auiqs.jpg:

I posted the list of standard snowflake denials in another thread. Eddie is redundant.

He's fake news like most liberals.

Which parts shouldn't we believe?

Eddie has jack shit, he's simply parroting liberal denials like a programmed drone. He hasn't even read the memo yet claims its nothing but lies and omissions :auiqs.jpg:

I posted the list of standard snowflake denials in another thread. Eddie is redundant.

blues you should be ashamed of yourself being led down the garden path by this vile moron drumph

blues you should be ashamed of yourself being led down the garden path by this vile moron drumph

I should have voted for Hillary who promised to raise my taxes and give amnesty to illegals who kill and rape Americans???

I should have voted for Hillary who promised to raise my taxes and give amnesty to illegals who kill and rape Americans???

Yup, after all it's not everyone that can go from "dead broke" to having a net worth of $80 million in a few years. The Clinton dream is becoming the American nightmare.

don't think she could have done all that with the house and senate republican

don't think she could have done all that with the house and senate republican

I'm sorry I was looking at my pay stub and all the extra money I'm getting from Trump's tax cuts, what were you saying?

Neither do I.....Trump is doing EXACTLY what I was hoping to be done to most (not all) members of the GOP.....

I believe that FORTY GOP members currently in congress have decided to not seek reelection.

Neither do I.....Trump is doing EXACTLY what I was hoping to be done to most (not all) members of the GOP.....

I believe that FORTY GOP members currently n congress have decided to not seek reelection.
they couldn't look at themselves in the mirror anymore Trump has that affect on his people The ones left over are the worst of the lot

I believe that FORTY GOP members currently n congress have decided to not seek reelection.
they couldn't look at themselves in the mirror anymore Trump has that affect on his people The ones left over are the worst of the lot

That is a possibility, although more likely they couldn't put up with you whiney idiots. She's wearing the wrong shoes, someone wrote Trump on my sidewalk, he drinks too much coke, I want my safe space...the world is gonna end.

That is a possibility, although more likely they couldn't put up with you whiney idiots. She's wearing the wrong shoes, someone wrote Trump on my sidewalk, he drinks too much coke, I want my safe space...the world is gonna end.
Haha...no. What has happened is that these successful politicians know that they will have to assume bizarre and absurd positions (including defending a fucking idiot) in order to stay competitive in their own districts, as they are being threatened with primary opponents by those holding the purse strings. So, instead of completely embarrassing themselves and destroying their own credibility, they have decided to maintain their earning power in the private sector by cashing in their chips on this idiotic game.

In a nutshell.

Haha...no. What has happened is that these successful politicians know that they will have to assume bizarre and absurd positions (including defending a fucking idiot) in order to stay competitive in their own districts, as they are being threatened with primary opponents by those holding the purse strings. So, instead of completely embarrassing themselves and destroying their own credibility, they have decided to maintain their earning power in the private sector by cashing in their chips on this idiotic game.

In a nutshell.

Yet some don't mind embarrassing themselves and destroying their credibility....just ask Nancy.

Forum List

Back