Nunes' Dud Memo may have strengthened Mueller's Quest

Democrats squealed like stuck pigs because the memo is a nothing burger? Why the conflicting stories OP :itsok:
because it's made up of lies omissions and half truths which unfortunately the sheep will believe

What was omitted?

Use extra paper if necessary.
ask me that next week after I've read it ,not just quoting those who have, after trump tries to fire anyone investigating his russian ties

You haven't even read it yet? It's only four pages.

Oy vey ...

As predicted the left simply deny what's in the memo. Caught red handed I get it, what else can they do.

gaining an education into what republicans are really all about I hope

Nope. Laughing over my Sunday morning pancakes.
now you know how I feel watching the pervert in chief attacking our DOJ our FBI.....Where is your shame BK Where is your shame?

Trump is living rent free in your head Eddie :itsok:
sorry I have 10 tenants and they all pay rent......trump is garbage and I can't trust anyone who believes differently Tell me you like him better than Hillary but don't tell me he isn't vile garbage

You reap what you sow.
They that sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind",

LOL! Yeah, if the Nunes memo is a "dud," "contains no new information," "says nothing new," etc., etc., then why, why, why, why, why did the Dems fight like rabid dogs to try to keep it sealed?
because we knew folks like you would believe all the bullshit in the memo

Which parts shouldn't we believe?
nothing,,, it fails to show shit

So nothing in it is factually incorrect?

LOL! Yeah, if the Nunes memo is a "dud," "contains no new information," "says nothing new," etc., etc., then why, why, why, why, why did the Dems fight like rabid dogs to try to keep it sealed?

Eddie has jack shit, he's simply parroting liberal denials like a programmed drone. He hasn't even read the memo yet claims its nothing but lies and omissions :auiqs.jpg:

Given the anti-climatic environment that this Nunes memo has caused, and given the rush by several high ranking republicans (Ryan, Gowdy, et al) to assure us that the Nunes' fiasco has NOTHING to do with impugning the Mueller investigation, this past couple of days may have actually helped cement the carrying on of this investigative quest.......

WH spokespeople (and AG Session himself) have confirmed that Rosenstein is FIRMLY in his position and Trump appointed FBI director, Wray is also not threatened..........One has to wonder if this Nunes' "nothing burger" was really worth all the hoopla that it caused.

No doubt, trump finds himself in a corner.....debating the "power" he has to fire folks at will.....BUT, being cautioned that exercising that "power" would be a death knell for his administration.

The lies you people tell yourselves.

And was barely connected to the Trump campaign and never met trump in person.

Trump CANNOT have it "both ways"

When Trump was asked by The Washington Post last March who was advising him, Trump listed “Carter Page, PhD” as a member of the campaign’s foreign policy team. This was a strange choice, given that Page had no foreign policy experience beyond working in and on behalf of the Russian energy sector. The Trumpcampaign subsequently cut ties with Page after he claimed that Vladimir Putin was a better leader than Barack Obama (an assertion Trump himself would later make) and said, “Washington and other Western capitals have impeded potential progress through their often hypocritical focus on ideas such as democratization, inequality, corruption, and regime change.” The campaign’s communications director, Jason Miller, said that Page had “never been a part of our campaign. Period.”

And when Trump was asked about Page, he said, “I don’t think I’ve ever spoken to him. I don’t think I’ve ever met him. And he actually said he was a very low-level member of I think a committee for a short period of time. I don’t think I ever met him. Now, it’s possible that I walked into a room and he was sitting there, but I don’t think I ever met him.”

If you had been paying attention, we were asking it be released over and over and over....and now...lol lolol.

NOTHING in this memo is of legal consequence Looks like it was written by a first year law student

Let me get this straight. You have no problem with secret courts issuing warrants on flawed warrants due to one party funding an investigation of another party and withholding that information when applying for a warrant? If you don't have a problem with that, then Trump should have the DOJ issue a bunch of warrants on Hillary, Obama, Schumer, Pelosi, and a few others.

Let me get this straight. You have no problem with secret courts issuing warrants on flawed warrants due to one party funding an investigation of another party and withholding that information when applying for a warrant?

TWO major factoids for your half-brain to consider:

One.......you and I have NO idea what the request to the FISC addressed........NO idea of the other contributing factors beside the dossier the FISA judge saw before granting the warrant.

Two, the warrant was sought by a REPUBLICAN-led FBI.

Well, FISC is suppose to be terrorist related, so you'd think Trump would have to be a terrorist. Much to your dismay, he's[president instead. :lol:

The FBI is not lead by party moron.

I truly enjoy your embarrassment you show through funnnying posts.[/QUOTE]

And was barely connected to the Trump campaign and never met trump in person.

Trump CANNOT have it "both ways"

When Trump was asked by The Washington Post last March who was advising him, Trump listed “Carter Page, PhD” as a member of the campaign’s foreign policy team. This was a strange choice, given that Page had no foreign policy experience beyond working in and on behalf of the Russian energy sector. The Trumpcampaign subsequently cut ties with Page after he claimed that Vladimir Putin was a better leader than Barack Obama (an assertion Trump himself would later make) and said, “Washington and other Western capitals have impeded potential progress through their often hypocritical focus on ideas such as democratization, inequality, corruption, and regime change.” The campaign’s communications director, Jason Miller, said that Page had “never been a part of our campaign. Period.”

And when Trump was asked about Page, he said, “I don’t think I’ve ever spoken to him. I don’t think I’ve ever met him. And he actually said he was a very low-level member of I think a committee for a short period of time. I don’t think I ever met him. Now, it’s possible that I walked into a room and he was sitting there, but I don’t think I ever met him.”
And that is the notion from the retarded right of spying on the Trump Campaign— continuing a 3 year long wiretap of an individual who never spoke to Trump.

And the right bitches because we call them low information idiots. :rolleyes:

Eddie has jack shit, he's simply parroting liberal denials like a programmed drone. He hasn't even read the memo yet claims its nothing but lies and omissions :auiqs.jpg:

I posted the list of standard snowflake denials in another thread. Eddie is redundant.

Because it was one-sided and omitted anything damaging to the message Nunes and Trump wanted out there.
I guess that makes all your posts in this forum "duds."

I’ve got one - NOTHING will come of this memo. Republicans blew their load, Democrats will turn in their memo and everyone will run back to their corner while Trump will be forced to have a chat with Mueller..

I don't see Trump talking to Mueller. Trump is incapable of telling the truth, and his lies would be a felony he can't pardon his way out of.

Trump can flat out refuse interview...which would be only slightly better for him than lying during it, even if he can get away with it legally.

Pubic optics would be damning too...but then again his 30% are his no matter what he does.

I’ve got one - NOTHING will come of this memo. Republicans blew their load, Democrats will turn in their memo and everyone will run back to their corner while Trump will be forced to have a chat with Mueller..

I don't see Trump talking to Mueller. Trump is incapable of telling the truth, and his lies would be a felony he can't pardon his way out of.

Trump can flat out refuse interview...which would be only slightly better for him than lying during it, even if he can get away with it legally.

Pubic optics would be damning too...but then again his 30% are his no matter what he does.

There's no law that says you have to talk to the FBI if they don't have a subpoena. I wouldn't answer any of their questions without my lawyer present.

There's no law that says you have to talk to the FBI if they don't have a subpoena. I wouldn't answer any of their questions without my lawyer present.

I'm talking WITH the subpoena there is still some gray legal area for president to refuse.

Forum List

Back