Nurse fired for saying dead thug Stephon Clark " deserved it for being stupid"

"this monster criminal"....what was he guilty of again?

And Clark had a criminal history, four cases in four years that included charges of robbery, pimping, and domestic abuse. Sacramento County court files show he pleaded no contest to reduced charges, spent time on a sheriff's work detail and was on probation for the 2014 robbery when he was killed.

Stephon Clark: Surrounded by love, trouble and tragedy, and now a rallying cry for justice after police shooting

Does that call for the death penalty?
He didn't get the death penalty. I don't think they've released the investigation results as to why they shot him (and I couldn't tell from the video), but I guess it was a combination of living in a high crime area, being a retarded scumbag, and failing to follow police instructions that got him shot. Even if it's an accident, it will happen from time to time. The only solution is for negroes to stop turning their towns into violent crime capitals or to round up all the negroes into walled-off ghettos and not police them.

He's dead. That's the definition of the death penalty. A second or two between their instructions, and the bullets flying is hardly enough time to follow those instructions, is it?

I think this is a case of someone who put themselves in a position to be confronted by police. of course that does not warrant a "death penalty" , but if Clark truly was the person who smashed car windows and tried to break through a glass door of a home, it's exactly that because it took his conscious actions to do those things and create the chain of events. He would not simply have been a black guy walking to his grandmothers house down the street. But given the video, I think it is completely fair to also scrutinize the police as well and make them answer some questions, and also turn over any video they have... seeing how someone died. They gave him no time at all to comply and the fact is, he was unarmed.

There is no proof that he smashed anyone's windows. The person that called 911 said he confronted the perpetrator with a baseball bat, and standing beside the callers truck, he estimated he was 6 ft or possibly 6 ft 1 inch. The dead guy was barely 5 ft 8in. They have yet to find the "tool bar" that the caller said was used.

There isn't freedom of speech, nor is there freedom of opinion. If you cannot be politically correct and bow down, keep it to yourself until you find a cell of like minded fighters.

The lawsuit for wrongful dismissal should be worth millions!!!!

Greg

He didn't get the death penalty. I don't think they've released the investigation results as to why they shot him (and I couldn't tell from the video), but I guess it was a combination of living in a high crime area, being a retarded scumbag, and failing to follow police instructions that got him shot. Even if it's an accident, it will happen from time to time. The only solution is for negroes to stop turning their towns into violent crime capitals or to round up all the negroes into walled-off ghettos and not police them.

You're a racist and a hater. If those stingy whites gave blacks more welfare and more affirmative action jobs, this shooting would not have happened.

Wow, her former employer acts like what she said is the worst thing that a person can be guilty of.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Criminals draw sympathy
Law enforcement draws condemnation

Should be the reverse

Criminals draw sympathy
Law enforcement draws condemnation

Should be the reverse

BLACK criminals draw sympathy from liberals. White law-abiding citizens draw hatred from liberals.

All liberals hate all white people.

I join other posters in wishing that nurse the very best of luck.

I am very sorry that she lost her job, but she should have known better than to post her opinion where she could be readily identified.

She has apparently not learned that saying: "To get along, you must go along."

At her hospital, for example, if anyone had said something like: "Isn't it absolutely horrible what the police did to Mr. Clark?", she should have replied (with a sad face): "Oh, yes, just horrible."

I am very sorry that she lost her job, but she should have known better than to post her opinion where she could be readily identified.

She has apparently not learned that saying: "To get along, you must go along."

Well then you are a coward who advocates going along with the crowd on every issue.

Woe be it to any person who suggests a minority criminal is responsible for his own demise

Those wheelbarrow-nosed black garbage of a race spews so much widespread pleasure whenever white people die, I have the same schadenfreudic pleasure when blacks die. The less of that evil, stupidest, most destructive race on this planet, the better. They have no souls. Look at how their eyes are so dead and lifeless, they look painted onto their fecal-colored faces.

Those wheelbarrow-nosed black garbage of a race spews so much widespread pleasure whenever white people die, I have the same schadenfreudic pleasure when blacks die. The less of that evil, stupidest, most destructive race on this planet, the better. They have no souls. Look at how their eyes are so dead and lifeless, they look painted onto their fecal-colored faces.

It's not their looks that bother me. It's their stupidity and laziness. They certainly are useless and are a plague wherever they live.

Forum List

Back