🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nutmeg smoking report

BridgeFireman

Rookie
Mar 7, 2016
Recently, after sprawling the internet for a while, I found this website, although I can't get back on it.
I will try and describe my trip
I made an apple pipe, mixed a tablespoon of nutmeg with parsley and it took a while to get it all in me, about 3 minutes rushing really fast. I was feeling different while it was happening, but then I felt something transcend, I was slipping into a trance. I felt like everything around me was a box, like a 3d frame, you know what I mean, like a desktop that you can rotate. It started to rotate down, that gave me a "stunning dizziness" that charmed me, I put my arms up trying to stop it but it was like a rollercoaster, not scary, but calm and safe strange like a otherwordly space experience. and when It was facing down and I put my head down with it, I started going down a tunnel. While I was rushing down this tunnel I felt like I had just gone into everybodys head, it was enchanting I mean seriously what the hell, I could hear everyones thoughts but I couldn't make out what they were thinking, at this point, I realized I'd gone to some other place, a peep at the other side. You may have heard about telepathy being able to be used by imagining a tunnel, I was in everybodys tunnel. I was in a stream of tunnels while I was literally seeing stars, and when I say I saw stars, fucking hell I saw stars! Then I leaned back and thought to myself, "I'm going down a tunnel, weee!" which seemed to be my own thoughts coming back, slowly I started to slip out of this trance, It felt like 20 minutes, but I don't know if it was like 1 minute of 5 minutes, either way, I layed down in bed with colours going everywhere then slipped into a sleep and had a dream with the tunnels. So that's about it, I can't explain anything else

If you do this, PLEASE becareful, a tablespoon was too much, try half before when I did this I didn't right exactly how strong it was, it is hard to burn but if you use something else it will. I do not know the dangers of this, and I don't plan to do it regulary, I have no urge to do it again.

f0098cdd08bf02364c128fd0ab368f9f.jpg

nutmeg is a kind of poison------swallow a few whole nutmegs-----after making out a will--------(DON'T DO IT-------it is deadly----also ---DO NOT SMOKE IT)

You know, there are lots of psychoactive plants and fungi out there, many of which are legal to purchase and have in your house.

Nutmeg is just one of them. I know of a few others, and you don't have to smoke them.

Ayahusca tastes very nasty though, it is probably about the most bitter substance one can ingest. It does reveal an interesting trip however.

nutmeg is a kind of poison------swallow a few whole nutmegs-----after making out a will--------(DON'T DO IT-------it is deadly----also ---DO NOT SMOKE IT)
What are effects of smoking nutmeg?
  • Dehydration
  • Vomiting as well as nausea
  • Sleep as well as drowsiness
  • Body aches
  • Palpitations
  • Hallucinations as well as delirium
  • Depressions
  • Poisoning as well as death due to overdose
  • Convulsions

Smoking Nutmeg - Instah: Health and Wellness

• Banned
  • Dehydration
  • Body aches
  • Palpitations
  • Depressions
  • Convulsions
... You'd be suprised
My brother does it.

• Dehydration
  • Body aches
  • Palpitations
  • Depressions
  • Convulsions
... You'd be suprised
My brother does it.
That's too bad. I knew a young man who died after smoking nutmeg.

• Dehydration
  • Body aches
  • Palpitations
  • Depressions
  • Convulsions
... You'd be suprised
My brother does it.

dangerous. sheeeeesh don't tell anyone----but I think it is the active
ingredient in COCA COLA (don't quote me)

You know, there are lots of psychoactive plants and fungi out there, many of which are legal to purchase and have in your house.

Nutmeg is just one of them. I know of a few others, and you don't have to smoke them.

Ayahusca tastes very nasty though, it is probably about the most bitter substance one can ingest. It does reveal an interesting trip however.

AYA -WHO???? nevah mind----I will google

Recently, after sprawling the internet for a while, I found this website, although I can't get back on it.
I will try and describe my trip
I made an apple pipe, mixed a tablespoon of nutmeg with parsley and it took a while to get it all in me, about 3 minutes rushing really fast. I was feeling different while it was happening, but then I felt something transcend, I was slipping into a trance. I felt like everything around me was a box, like a 3d frame, you know what I mean, like a desktop that you can rotate. It started to rotate down, that gave me a "stunning dizziness" that charmed me, I put my arms up trying to stop it but it was like a rollercoaster, not scary, but calm and safe strange like a otherwordly space experience. and when It was facing down and I put my head down with it, I started going down a tunnel. While I was rushing down this tunnel I felt like I had just gone into everybodys head, it was enchanting I mean seriously what the hell, I could hear everyones thoughts but I couldn't make out what they were thinking, at this point, I realized I'd gone to some other place, a peep at the other side. You may have heard about telepathy being able to be used by imagining a tunnel, I was in everybodys tunnel. I was in a stream of tunnels while I was literally seeing stars, and when I say I saw stars, fucking hell I saw stars! Then I leaned back and thought to myself, "I'm going down a tunnel, weee!" which seemed to be my own thoughts coming back, slowly I started to slip out of this trance, It felt like 20 minutes, but I don't know if it was like 1 minute of 5 minutes, either way, I layed down in bed with colours going everywhere then slipped into a sleep and had a dream with the tunnels. So that's about it, I can't explain anything else

If you do this, PLEASE becareful, a tablespoon was too much, try half before when I did this I didn't right exactly how strong it was, it is hard to burn but if you use something else it will. I do not know the dangers of this, and I don't plan to do it regulary, I have no urge to do it again.
imagesL0WSHKUQ.png

If you are looking for a psychoactive trip, I recommend a few grams of magic mushrooms. They don't taste that bad (if you like regular mushrooms at least), and give a mild trip that won't make you go crazy.

However, you WILL laugh your ass off at some of the silliest things.

If you are looking for a psychoactive trip, I recommend a few grams of magic mushrooms. They don't taste that bad (if you like regular mushrooms at least), and give a mild trip that won't make you go crazy.

don't do them either-----they are not under FDA supervision------I once had one in
my hand-----(don't ask) and kinda put my finger in my mouth and my head started to TINGLE-----(probably imagination-------but don't do them either)

don't do them either-----they are not under FDA supervision------I once had one in
my hand-----(don't ask) and kinda put my finger in my mouth and my head started to TINGLE-----(probably imagination-------but don't do them either)

There are LOTS of things that aren't under FDA supervision that will cause you to hallucinate. And.........simply putting your finger in your mouth will NOT cause any kind of reaction (other than in your mind), because it takes anywhere from 30 to 45 min after eating something for it to take effect. The only way that you will get a reaction quicker than that is to smoke it, and smoking mushrooms is a waste.

And, yes, I've had mushrooms a few times, and have never had a bad reaction to them, even when I've eaten up to 8 grams at one time.

Uh huh....and so do peyote buttons...once you're done projectile vomiting. :puke:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back