🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nutmeg smoking report

If you are looking for a psychoactive trip, I recommend a few grams of magic mushrooms. They don't taste that bad (if you like regular mushrooms at least), and give a mild trip that won't make you go crazy.

However, you WILL laugh your ass off at some of the silliest things.

Uh huh....once you're done projectile vomiting. :puke:

Interestingly enough, whenever I've done mushrooms, after about 30 min, I will feel nausea for about 5 min, but then after that? I'm good to go. Never have puked on mushrooms.

Interestingly enough, whenever I've done mushrooms, after about 30 min, I will feel nausea for about 5 min, but then after that? I'm good to go. Never have puked on mushrooms.

You're too quick...I changed it to peyote buttons...got my barf bags mixed up. :lol:

You're too quick...I changed it to peyote buttons...got my barf bags mixed up. :lol:

You know, peyote is the one thing that I have yet to try. I've heard of places in the Southwest where Native American churches will take you through a peyote experience for about 200 bucks. If I ever get the chance, I'm going to go to one and try it. I hear the spiritual experience is pretty interesting and offers you valuable insight into yourself.

You know, peyote is the one thing that I have yet to try. I've heard of places in the Southwest where Native American churches will take you through a peyote experience for about 200 bucks. If I ever get the chance, I'm going to go to one and try it. I hear the spiritual experience is pretty interesting and offers you valuable insight into yourself.

I've tried all that crap except the shrooms....was always afraid somebody had picked death-caps by mistake and I'd lose my liver or my life. Peyote buttons are usually eaten with bread to soften the blow to your stomach. Never heard of any injun churches selling trips...maybe the White Mountain Apaches but you're apt to get your stuff confiscated by them....they've taken all the white people's cabins that had expired leases on Hawley Lake. I had a gas outboard on a boat there once...never started it. Res deputy came down and said he was going to impound it. I told him he wasn't. I had a .357 on my hip, he had a 9mm. Showdown time...I'm a Viet Vet and been through a time or two (worked the Bong Son on a recon team)...his eyes started floating. This went on until his boss came by and told him to knock it off. We left, never went back.

Forum List

Back