Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Almonds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pistachio

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Macadamia Nuts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We have to pick a favorite???? I like them all, but will go with Brazils since they are the first thing I go for in a can of mixed, and will buy those whole in shell during the holidays when available.

What's your favorite?

To eat plain?
To cook with?
In your salad?
I use a blender( a ninja) and chop up different nuts and seeds, sunflower, pepitas. Then I use them in a lot of different ways, salads, breads, breading on fish, sprinkled over just about anything. All unsalted of course.

I like cashews on my pepperoni pizza...
That's different. Will have to try.

I was skeptical when my buddy made the suggestion. It is a damn good combo. Problem is, I have only ever found one pizza place that offered cashews as a topping, Lampost Pizza in Newbury Park California.

Nowadays, I make it myself.
It's a combination that probably shouldn't sound good but it does, at least to me.

I believe Walnuts are healthiest, but I'm sure Pogo will point it out if I'm wrong..........
The thing is, is that when you are a cement mason, walnuts can be quite a nuisance. Squirrels will shake branches causing walnuts to fall on the concrete. Or even on your head.

So I have sort of a love/hate relationship with walnuts and squirrels.

I believe Walnuts are healthiest, but I'm sure Pogo will point it out if I'm wrong..........
The thing is, is that when you are a cement mason, walnuts can be quite a nuisance. Squirrels will shake branches causing walnuts to fall on the concrete. Or even on your head.

So I have sort of a love/hate relationship with walnuts and squirrels.

We don't have any nut trees on our property. Mostly hedges and bushes. The only tree we have actually is a dogwood in the front. Our back is fully decked but we do have a HUGE Japanese maple surrounded by gravel in the center....

Forum List

Back