NY Dem Alleges Racism After Corruption Charge

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
article-2622624-1DA4F4EC00000578-466_634x443.jpg

New York City Democratic City Councilman Ruben Wills was charged with misusing over $30,000 in taxpayer money today. The charges contain allegations he used $19,000 of a $33,000 grant for personal items, including a $750 Louis Vuitton handbag.

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman slammed Wills for effectively stealing money from children in need. “This is essentially taking taxpayer money that was supposed to be helping children in need,” he said. “That’s about as low as you can get.”

Outside the courtroom Wills was defiant, refusing calls to step down and alleging he was being unfairly judged because he is an African-American. “This is America, people. We are presumed innocent before being proven guilty. I know because of where I come from and the color I am it doesn’t usually work like that with you guys – but I am presumed innocent and that’s what we’re going with.”

Wills received a dozen charges and will be tried most likely later this year.

The Washinton Free Beacon ^

Apparently the word "racist" now means... "somone who disagrees with me", so he is using the word correctly as far as I can tell.

article-2622624-1DA4F4EC00000578-466_634x443.jpg

New York City Democratic City Councilman Ruben Wills was charged with misusing over $30,000 in taxpayer money today. The charges contain allegations he used $19,000 of a $33,000 grant for personal items, including a $750 Louis Vuitton handbag.

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman slammed Wills for effectively stealing money from children in need. “This is essentially taking taxpayer money that was supposed to be helping children in need,” he said. “That’s about as low as you can get.”

Outside the courtroom Wills was defiant, refusing calls to step down and alleging he was being unfairly judged because he is an African-American. “This is America, people. We are presumed innocent before being proven guilty. I know because of where I come from and the color I am it doesn’t usually work like that with you guys – but I am presumed innocent and that’s what we’re going with.”

Wills received a dozen charges and will be tried most likely later this year.

The Washinton Free Beacon ^

Presumption of innocence does not prevent an arrest no matter what fucking color you are.

Some people are just too stupid, and more times than not it's liberal democrats.

Apparently the word "racist" now means... "somone who disagrees with me", so he is using the word correctly as far as I can tell.

Well that's where we are today because Obama and the Democrats throw it out
all the time and the liberal media backs them up...So of course it's used.

Forum List

Back