NY Senator Hillary Clinton voted for war with Iraq, so is she guilty of warcrimes

Hillary Clinton did vote for George Bush to take America to war, along with her Democratic warmongering friends who voted yes as well.

Glad that you finally agree.
Just pointing out the silliness.

Question: Who has the final decision to take America to war?

There is only one answer, let's see if you're honest enough to provide it.

I'll ask again:

Who has the final decision to take America to war?

the final decision to go to war belongs to the American electorate (including Hillary Clinton at the time) because once Bush made the decision, he needed their approval, so if the decision was a Bush one alone, he could only make this in a moment of attack, since that was not the case, he let Hillary make the decision for him as the Constitution demands. The fact is that Hillary could have stopped this war, but warmongers like Hillary never do that, do they?
:rolleyes-41:

I think you know how dishonest that "answer" is.

Or maybe you don't. I can never tell here.

Okay, never mind.

Maybe the real dishonesty is in saying that those in Congress who voted yes didn't know what the results of the vote would be. Bush wasn't hiding his intentions. Congress knew and now they try and pretend to be innocent.

Time to get rid of all those who facilitated the war.

Do you approve of people having their heads cut off just because they pray to Christ?

Huh? Do you approve of posting non sequiturs?

Would anyone else like to try my extremely clear and direct question?

Who has the final authority to take us to war?

I'm told it's the electorate. Anyone else wanna try?
In time of peace the final decision to go to war rest with the American electorate, not the President as he or she does not have this power as laid down by the Constitution.
So on March 20, 2003, the American electorate made the decision to send our troops to war, not George W Bush. He had no choice.

Is that what you're saying?
True, as Bush did not have the power to go to war with Iraq, that power was reserved for the electorate. This is waved of course if an attack is currently inbound and there is no time for a vote, but since this was not the case Hillary Clinton as an electorate member gave the go ahead for this war not Bush.

You have no clue as to what the Constitution actually says, yet like most Democrats are facilitating a charade as though you do, and are humiliating yourself in the process.

squawk hillary's a warmonger spread the word warmonger squawk squawk
:laugh2:

aid33650-728px-Train-Parrots-to-Make-Less-Noise-Step-2-Version-2.jpg

squawk warmonger warmonger squawk...........OP wants a cracker...........?

Hillary Clinton did vote for George Bush to take America to war, along with her Democratic warmongering friends who voted yes as well.

I'll ask again:

the final decision to go to war belongs to the American electorate (including Hillary Clinton at the time) because once Bush made the decision, he needed their approval, so if the decision was a Bush one alone, he could only make this in a moment of attack, since that was not the case, he let Hillary make the decision for him as the Constitution demands. The fact is that Hillary could have stopped this war, but warmongers like Hillary never do that, do they?

Okay, never mind.

Maybe the real dishonesty is in saying that those in Congress who voted yes didn't know what the results of the vote would be. Bush wasn't hiding his intentions. Congress knew and now they try and pretend to be innocent.

Do you approve of people having their heads cut off just because they pray to Christ?
Actually, no, bassman! How much of this decapitation was going on before we shifted focus from Afghanistan to the real goal in Iraq with 'shock and awe'?

squawk hillary's a warmonger spread the word warmonger squawk squawk
:laugh2:

aid33650-728px-Train-Parrots-to-Make-Less-Noise-Step-2-Version-2.jpg

squawk warmonger warmonger squawk...........OP wants a cracker...........?

Nice cartoon, you find that all on your own?

I'll ask again:

Okay, never mind.

Freewill, seriously, is this "the electorate sends us to war" routine not at least a little silly?

I didn't say it, but apparently he who did doesn't know the definition of electorate or republic.

Of course, Bush sent our troops into Iraq. But to absolve those who voted in favor of doing so and pretending they didn't know seems disingenuous. We are finally rid of the Bushs, now lets do the same with the Clintons.

I'll ask again:

Okay, never mind.

Actually, no, bassman! How much of this decapitation was going on before we shifted focus from Afghanistan to the real goal in Iraq with 'shock and awe'?

Plenty, are you claiming that sharia law is new? Educate yourself woman with nose cut off - Google Search

I'll ask again:

Okay, never mind.

Freewill, seriously, is this "the electorate sends us to war" routine not at least a little silly?

I didn't say it, but apparently he who did doesn't know the definition of electorate or republic.

Of course, Bush sent our troops into Iraq. But to absolve those who voted in favor of doing so and pretending they didn't know seems disingenuous. We are finally rid of the Bushs, now lets do the same with the Clintons.
I'm not absolving anyone. But to equate a Senator's vote with the decisions of a Commander in Chief is transparently partisan and just not honest (sorry for the redundancy there).

Okay, never mind.

I'm not absolving anyone. But to equate a Senator's vote with the decisions of a Commander in Chief is transparently partisan and just not honest (sorry for the redundancy there).

Her vote gave Bush the green light.

Okay, never mind.

Wrong, Bush had already put his foot on the throttle, but the constitution stopped the war from moving. Bush had already said yes this war is on, it was Hillarie's vote that let the fuel into the engine that Bush already had in gear.

...to make the decision to send us to war. He could have chosen not to. His call.
But he had already chosen to go, and made trillions of dollars worth of preparatory moves to the military. Hillary told the military to proceed, not Bush, this is what the Constitution demands and what Bush adhered too.

Okay, never mind.

May I ask...when the green light was given, did you favor the command given by the President? Actually, what I ask is...did you support Bush then while condemning Hillary now for helping provide the means?

...to make the decision to send us to war. He could have chosen not to. His call.

He thought it the right call, we won, she gave the green light. so if you think it was the wrong decision then you should take it up with her.
Why wouldn't I take up the decision to go to war with the person who made it?
Again Mac you do not understand the Constitution. In time of peace the decision to go to war can not be made by any single person, this is a joint decision which must first be made by the President, then sent to the electorate for approval. Thus the final (sending into battle) decision for war is not made by the President, but by the electorate.

Seriously, your ignorance of the Constitution does not change it in any way, however your continued ignorance does make you seem somewhat delusional.

May I ask...when the green light was given, did you favor the command given by the President? Actually, what I ask is...did you support Bush then while condemning Hillary now for helping provide the means?

The command for war was given by the President, then all movements were restricted by the Constitution, Hillary Clinton gave the command for troop movements to commence, not the President, this is what the Constitution demands.

He thought it the right call, we won, she gave the green light. so if you think it was the wrong decision then you should take it up with her.
Again Mac you do not understand the Constitution. In time of peace the decision to go to war can not be made by any single person, this is a joint decision which must first be made by the President, then sent to the electorate for approval. Thus the final (sending into battle) decision for war is not made by the President, but by the electorate.

Seriously, your ignorance of the Constitution does not change it in any way, however your continued ignorance does make you seem somewhat delusional.
What?

Please describe this process, I must have missed it in 2003: In time of peace the decision to go to war can not be made by any single person, this is a joint decision which must first be made by the President, then sent to the electorate for approval.

When did this happen?

Are you serious?

What?

Please describe this process, I must have missed it in 2003: In time of peace the decision to go to war can not be made by any single person, this is a joint decision which must first be made by the President, then sent to the electorate for approval.

When did this happen?

Are you serious?

sheesh, again you are not arguing with me, as this is what the Constitution says. So if you want to understand further, try reading the Constitution and not what other fools like yourself babble on the internet.

Yawn

What?

When did this happen?

Are you serious?

sheesh, again you are not arguing with me, as this is what the Constitution says. So if you want to understand further, try reading the Constitution and not what other fools like yourself babble on the internet.

Yawn
Please tell me how this process played out in 2003.

Specifically.

You posted it, you've said I'm delusional, back up your words.

Forum List

Back