NY Senator Hillary Clinton voted for war with Iraq, so is she guilty of warcrimes

Regardless of congressional votes, regardless of UN votes, regardless of NATO votes, regardless of anything else, this country has one (1) Commander in Chief at a time, and that one (1) Commander in Chief has the final say about going to war. It is his or her decision.

He or she says "go", we go. He or she says "don't go", we don't go.

Regardless of anything else.

What if they had voted no?
He would have been sending in the military against their vote.
But either way, he chose to go.

Would he not have been in violation of the Wars Power act? Wouldn't it then be an impeachable offense?

They had a vote, they voted in favor and got the expected results, they are all culpable.
Did I say anything in post 2 that is incorrect?
A great President will not take such a decision as risking American lives lightly. Thus Bush who was a great commander gave the intelligence to the full body of elected officials that the people had chosen, including Democrats like Hilary. Thus Bush did not make the decision on his own, he had the backing of people like Hillary Clinton (who hated him politically). Thus the decision to go to war was an American decision, made by Americas elected officials. So yes you were wrong in post 2, but you can not see this because the truth is that HILLARY VOTED FOR WAR, and will do it again with Russia who stole her firkin emails and might make TV shows around them.

The USA does not need a President that Russia can write Saturday Night Live episodes around, like the gefiltefish incident.

President Hillary Gefilte fish goes to the park while Bill stays home with Huma
screen%20shot%202015-08-31%20at%2011.04.40%20pm.png
Post 2 has nothing to do with Hillary Clinton.

I can understand that partisan Republicans would want to dilute and deflect for Bush's responsibility for taking us to war, but the fact remains that it was his decision.

Hillary's Pro-Iraq War Vote Is Still a Really Big Deal So without people just like Hillary, there was no war in Iraq.

Yawning at the warmonger Clinton who does not want any sort of peace but will not build a wall to keep us safe from our enemies

yawning at an op who pretends to care about warmongering and war crimes while supporting the guy who promotes going after innocents for merely being muslim and torturing captors just because he can.

yeeeaaw here's yawning at you, kid. :itsok:

Regardless of congressional votes, regardless of UN votes, regardless of NATO votes, regardless of anything else, this country has one (1) Commander in Chief at a time, and that one (1) Commander in Chief has the final say about going to war. It is his or her decision.

He or she says "go", we go. He or she says "don't go", we don't go.

Regardless of anything else.
However the President can only do this in time of National emergency (attack) which did not exist at the time. Thus the President must get approval, which he did and Hillary Clinton was a war approver. Get over it, Hillary is a warmonger, in fact she seems to want war with Putin now as this would take some of the heat off of her racketeering crimes.

Hillary wanted war with Iraq, thus she voted for it.
Ah hindsight! Ain't it wonderful? Of course my hindsight reminds me that the vote was to give the authority to act aggressively IF NECESSARY, and you know as well as I do that the pressure was tremendous due to the admin's ginned up hysteria. The talking point that tipped the scale for a "Yea" vote among the reluctant was that it would show the world a solid united front. That's only a nuance, but an important one at my house.

What if they had voted no?

Would he not have been in violation of the Wars Power act? Wouldn't it then be an impeachable offense?

They had a vote, they voted in favor and got the expected results, they are all culpable.
A great President will not take such a decision as risking American lives lightly. Thus Bush who was a great commander gave the intelligence to the full body of elected officials that the people had chosen, including Democrats like Hilary. Thus Bush did not make the decision on his own, he had the backing of people like Hillary Clinton (who hated him politically). Thus the decision to go to war was an American decision, made by Americas elected officials. So yes you were wrong in post 2, but you can not see this because the truth is that HILLARY VOTED FOR WAR, and will do it again with Russia who stole her firkin emails and might make TV shows around them.

The USA does not need a President that Russia can write Saturday Night Live episodes around, like the gefiltefish incident.

I can understand that partisan Republicans would want to dilute and deflect for Bush's responsibility for taking us to war, but the fact remains that it was his decision.

Post 2 has everything to do with Hillary Clinton as SHE GAVE BUSH THE POWER TO GO TO WAR.

Get over it, you are wrong and everyone knows it including you.

So without Hillary Clinton and other Democrats YES vote for the Iraq war, there was no war.......... Thus the war was approved and sanctioned by people like Hillary Clinton.

It's really simple, but it destroys the illusion (lie) that you are trying to create.

Post 2 has everything to do with Hillary Clinton as SHE GAVE BUSH THE POWER TO GO TO WAR.

So without Hillary Clinton and other Democrats YES vote for the Iraq war, there was no war.......... Thus the war was approved and sanctioned by people like Hillary Clinton.

It's really simple, but it destroys the illusion (lie) that you are trying to create.
Hillary Clinton gave George W Bush the power to go to war.

Well folks, there it is. Partisan politics at its silliest.

Hillary's Pro-Iraq War Vote Is Still a Really Big Deal So without people just like Hillary, there was no war in Iraq.

Yawning at the warmonger Clinton who does not want any sort of peace but will not build a wall to keep us safe from our enemies

yawning at an op who pretends to care about warmongering and war crimes while supporting the guy who promotes going after innocents for merely being muslim and torturing captors just because he can.

yeeeaaw here's yawning at you, kid. :itsok:
Have you ever taken the time to fully watch a Christians head being sawed off by nice Muslim extremist?
q,l.eo27.jpg

Hillary Clinton did vote for George Bush to take America to war, along with her Democratic warmongering friends who voted yes as well.

Glad that you finally agree.

Hillary Clinton did vote for George Bush to take America to war, along with her Democratic warmongering friends who voted yes as well.

Just pointing out the silliness.

Question: Who has the final decision to take America to war?

There is only one answer, let's see if you're honest enough to provide it.

I'll ask again:

Who has the final decision to take America to war?

Here's some help: The _______________.

I'll ask again:

the final decision to go to war belongs to the American electorate (including Hillary Clinton at the time) because once Bush made the decision, he needed their approval, so if the decision was a Bush one alone, he could only make this in a moment of attack, since that was not the case, he let Hillary make the decision for him as the Constitution demands. The fact is that Hillary could have stopped this war, but warmongers like Hillary never do that, do they?

Then so would be all the GOP (and Democrat) Congresscritters who voted for the war too.
We are currently discussing Hillary Clinton, who is the only confirmed warmonger running for office in 2016

I'll ask again:

the final decision to go to war belongs to the American electorate (including Hillary Clinton at the time) because once Bush made the decision, he needed their approval, so if the decision was a Bush one alone, he could only make this in a moment of attack, since that was not the case, he let Hillary make the decision for him as the Constitution demands. The fact is that Hillary could have stopped this war, but warmongers like Hillary never do that, do they?
:rolleyes-41:

I think you know how dishonest that "answer" is.

Or maybe you don't. I can never tell here.

Okay, never mind.

I'll ask again:

Okay, never mind.

Facts.

1. Bush decided to go to war.
2. Bush ask Hillary Clinton for her support of the war.
3. Hillary approved of Bush's decision in 1. and ships, jets and tomahawks were launched.

Would anyone else like to try my extremely clear and direct question?

Who has the final authority to take us to war?

I'm told it's the electorate. Anyone else wanna try?
In time of peace the final decision to go to war rest with the American electorate, not the President as he or she does not have this power as laid down by the Constitution.

You will appear smarter if you abort more of your kids.

I'll ask again:

Okay, never mind.

Maybe the real dishonesty is in saying that those in Congress who voted yes didn't know what the results of the vote would be. Bush wasn't hiding his intentions. Congress knew and now they try and pretend to be innocent.

Time to get rid of all those who facilitated the war.

Would anyone else like to try my extremely clear and direct question?

Who has the final authority to take us to war?

I'm told it's the electorate. Anyone else wanna try?
In time of peace the final decision to go to war rest with the American electorate, not the President as he or she does not have this power as laid down by the Constitution.
So on March 20, 2003, the American electorate made the decision to send our troops to war, not George W Bush. He had no choice.

Is that what you're saying?

I'll ask again:

Okay, never mind.

Maybe the real dishonesty is in saying that those in Congress who voted yes didn't know what the results of the vote would be. Bush wasn't hiding his intentions. Congress knew and now they try and pretend to be innocent.

Do you approve of people having their heads cut off just because they pray to Christ?

I'll ask again:

Okay, never mind.

Freewill, seriously, is this "the electorate sends us to war" routine not at least a little silly?

Forum List

Back