NY teens likely murdered by ms-13

There is about 15,000 murders a year? Is the news supposed to cover all of them or just the ones that scare sheltered white people?

There is about 15,000 murders a year? Is the news supposed to cover all of them or just the ones that scare sheltered white people?

No one needs your cruel pitiless bullshit comment at this time.

Gang violence is one of those unspoken horrors untold millions of families must live through the fear and trauma of every day. This scandal is virtually ignored by congress and president, they would rather spend money by doing their benefactors favor or fighting windmills like global warming. Not much angers me more than this. I hate that millions of poorer children go to school or outside each day totally frightened, bullied or fear of being caught in some violent altercation.

========================================================

1 of slain Brentwood girls had school dispute with gang members

Suffolk County police commissioner Timothy Sini commented on the recent homicide of two teenage girls in Brentwood and offered a cash reward for a tip leading to the arrest of the "killer or killers" at a press conference on Thursday, Sept. 15, 2016.

One of two teenage girls killed in a beating attack in Brentwood had a dispute in school with students believed to be members of the MS-13 street gang, and police are investigating whether it played a role in the killings, a law-enforcement source said Thursday.

Sini, a former federal prosecutor before he was appointed commissioner, said at a news conference that the girls’ injuries “were some of the worst wounds I’ve ever seen.”

“There are indications these murders were committed by members of a gang,” Sini said at the briefing Thursday at the Brentwood Fire Department. “Both the girls “suffered significant injuries to the head and face area among other injuries. “The people who committed this crime, the person or people who committed this crime, are severely depraved to cause injuries of this nature,” Sini said. “You have to have no regard for human life. ...These murders show a level of brutality that is close to unmatched.”

“When you deal with gangs, if they feel disrespected, it could be anyone in that gang,” the source said. “That’s how gangs work.”

Juliana Alfaro, whose daughter is a 10th grader at Brentwood High School, said she kept her daughter home from school Thursday because she was afraid of an outbreak of violence. “I’m afraid to send her, because what about they are getting out from the school and one crazy gang is shooting outside. You never know. My daughter is just 15 years old, you know? How’s everyone going to protect them. I’m really nervous. “

Source: Slain girl argued with students in gang

If this was a bunch of white people beating to death a minority, the MSM would be so all over the story, they would be putting up reporters and camera crews in motels in and around Brentwood for weeks.
Fucking racist bastard,.

White liberal Democrats have created this dystopian nightmare our minority children live in and they don't give a damn, because their own kids are in lily-white private schools.

This happened about 10 miles from me.......here on Long Island in the middle of NewYorkistan. Place is becoming a shithole......never saw this stuff 30 years ago. All these entitlement states are becoming shitholes........all states run by progressives become cultural shitholes!!:gay:

We have elderly family to care for here......but down the road, we're out of this shithole to live in a state where the savage population is minimum and gun laws are not in place that make you a sitting duck for these mutants.:2up:

This happened about 10 miles from me.......here on Long Island in the middle of NewYorkistan. Place is becoming a shithole......never saw this stuff 30 years ago. All these entitlement states are becoming shitholes........all states run by progressives become cultural shitholes!!:gay:

We have elderly family to care for here......but down the road, we're out of this shithole to live in a state where the savage population is minimum and gun laws are not in place that make you a sitting duck for these mutants.:2up:

What does your governor have to say about all this?

At a minimum, you must have a mayor or county official with more honesty and human decency than that cretin in charge of NYC?

Also, I find this story to be a microcosm of all of the fear and sorrow brought on by gang violence in all of these urban neighborhoods and schools. The very subject neither congress nor president Zero will even talk about, much less do anything about. The very subject all these honorable posters here do not even care to read or comment about. They do not want to get their hands dirty, but like to pretend they are very caring kinds of citizens. Ha!!

No, we should just cover the rare occasions when black people die at the hands of white people. Douche!

Forum List

Back