🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NY Times Editor, 49, Dies One Day After Moderna Booster Shot

Someone I know recently lost her sister and brother-in-law just a few days after they ate the Early Bird Special at Denny's. They were investigating the deaths and then they dropped the investigation for no apparent reason and no explanation of what happened. Of course, that report failed to mention they were killed in a 5 car crash on the interstate, but it sure sounds spooky without all the details, doesn't it?
Ummmmmmmmmmmm, these are people I know personally. This person did not die in a car crash. The family has no idea how he died because he was a healthy 41 year old. Police were investigating the cause (presumably the coroner) and yet the family was never notified of the results.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, these are people I know personally. This person did not die in a car crash. The family has no idea how he died because he was a healthy 41 year old. Police were investigating the cause (presumably the coroner) and yet the family was never notified of the results.
The vaccine has 80 percent effectiveness against Omicron

The unvaccinated have no protection
That's right, because a vaxxed has no immunity in the saliva, which remains infectious.

What do the vaccine-induced antibodies do when they get to the vaccine-linked Omicron mutation of the virus spike? There is a contradiction here.

And of all the ways a person might die, you assume it is because of a booster shot that literally millions of people have had with no ill effects. You bet BooBoo.

And of all the ways a person might die, you assume it is because of a booster shot that literally millions of people have had with no ill effects. You bet BooBoo.
While you go along denying that anyone dies from the shots. That, sir, is misinformation. I thought you guys were against spreading misinformation?

I know who opposes vaccinations on the radio and TV. 100% trump supporters.
Prove it. Did Hannity oppose VAX.? Did Ingraham Oppose VAX? Actually they ENCOURAGE VAX. Since TRUMP had the fuckin' VAX developed. It is MANDATES most of us opposed. And still do. Democrats LOVE COVID. They really wish it would go on forever. Democrats use FEAR to errode our freedoms.

Except nobody ever promised 100% immunity. They promised greatly reduced chances of infection. They promised greatly reduced chance of hospitalization or death if infected. Both those promises have been kept.

That's a lie. Your president promised it. Multiple times.

Fact Check: Did Joe Biden spread misinformation on COVID vaccines?

The president said there is a pandemic for those who are not vaccinated against COVID. He went on to claim: "If you're vaccinated, you're not going to be hospitalized, you're not going to be in an ICU unit, and you are not going to die."

Biden also said: "You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations."

Prove it. Did Hannity oppose VAX.? Did Ingraham Oppose VAX? Actually they ENCOURAGE VAX. Since TRUMP had the fuckin' VAX developed. It is MANDATES most of us opposed. And still do. Democrats LOVE COVID. They really wish it would go on forever. Democrats use FEAR to errode our freedoms.
That is the most absurdly wrong post I have read today.

Both Joe Biden and Kamala Harris were big anti-vaxxers in 2020.

Surprised some like you CAN read at all. Most of you Eunuchs just listen to CNN.
Thanks for that bit of info about what is rattling around in your head. It's impossible to determine what might have made you think so many crazy things without knowing what those crazy things are.

Forum List

Back