🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NY Times Editor, 49, Dies One Day After Moderna Booster Shot

Really?
They did?
I'm uncomfortable in asking too personal of questions on this venue......but, may I ask, how you would know that each man "died in fear"?
Do you have some connection (we need not know exactly your relationship to each man).....but do you have a connection to their families that would offer you such insight?
You should have the experience of talking with someone with severe COVID who is wearing out and needing intubation shortly.

They'll get heavily sedated when on the ventilator and if things don't go well, which they very frequently don't, they'll die.

These patients know this. They know that they very likely will never wake up again when they agree to go on the ventilator. They also know that if they don't, they don't have much time left.

There is a lot of fear. Even for the toughest people.

You are aware that cardiac problems like myocarditis and other types of inflammation are known side effects of these vaccines, right?

I know you're pushing Biden's Big Lie that vaccinated people can't get or transmit Covid, but are you also repeating the lie that these vaccines are 100% safe, too?
Myocarditis doesn't kill you and is extremely rare.

"They are using fear to sell the faux vaccines."

Well, I'm not so sure. Tho no disrespect to the good poster, Soup.

I realize that the above poster hardly has the time to read all the postings that pop up on this venue, but.......but there was one recently, maybe over the weekend? ----- where the poster (coincidentally, it was my avatar)......offered his experience with fresh conversations with two seasoned (they are in their late 50's) neighbors who are top-shelf managment nurses in their respective hospitals in the city I now live in.

Each nurse...seprately.....described how their wards, most importantly the ICU....are jammed with Covid patients. Almost every single one is unvaxxed for Covid.

It is a topic much on their minds. They each very willingly and with very little prompting are glad to vent on the "irresponsible jackasses" who are crushing their staffs, their facilities, their ability to care for other patients with other maladies. I ain't gonna list here all the dismissive terms each of these gals used to excoriate the unvaxxed who take up one of their beds. But, trust me........it's flame-thrower-ish. They have zero respect for the unvaxxed. Tho they will ensure that their staffs professionally treat each patient, regardless of their personal opinion of the patient.

So there is that. Two very well educated....long experienced nurses, and now seasoned supervisor (what a coincidence that two of the top nurses in the city each live within a few doors of each other. They did not know each other before moving to our little neighborhood), well, they offer my bride and I their perspective on the crisis that is currently enveloping and overwhelming hospitals...at least in this state.

I'll be very honest, these two sturdy gals are very credible to me. And to my bride. Both gals grew up on farms....one a dairy, and the sugar beets and grain. They are eminently practical, straight-forward, can-do women. And each possesses a ribald syle of gallows humor that is a delight.

I believe them. Far more than I believe anyone who says the vaccines are fake. Or that Covid is fake. Or that fear is being intentionally ginned up in order to sell more drugs.

These patients know this. They know that they very likely will never wake up again when they agree to go on the ventilator. They also know that if they don't, they don't have much time left. There is a lot of fear. Even for the toughest people.

Ah, Colfax, I have no doubt that there can be fear. I too have spoken with people who have had Covid. I have spoken with surviving family members of two people who have died of Covid. So, the fact that there may be fear in some, I do not question.

But specific to my question to the poster Weatherman2020 is....how would he know about Powell? about the NYT editor?

To make such a statement about people in the news implies a relationship that could offer credibility to his insight....which could better inform us all.
However, if there is no such relationship...to the deceased or to their families....well then, it is a fictional assertion intended to bolster a political polemic. Kind of a form of juvenile boasting. As such it is dishonest and misleading.

You should have the experience of talking with someone with severe COVID who is wearing out and needing intubation shortly.

They'll get heavily sedated when on the ventilator and if things don't go well, which they very frequently don't, they'll die.

These patients know this. They know that they very likely will never wake up again when they agree to go on the ventilator. They also know that if they don't, they don't have much time left.

There is a lot of fear. Even for the toughest people.
The only fear is you cultists. You get injected every month, drive around wearing 3 masks and demand no one in your cult get near you.
Then you spend 7/24 trembling in terror that someone out there is not part of your cult.

Every thread on the topic validates it.

Like everything else, you have it backwards, con. The vax alleviates fear.
Yeah, that’s why you cultists spend 7/24 in terror because there are people out there not members of your cult who may get within a mile of you.
And you drive around wearing 3 masks and report anyone trying to get into a public place not wearing a yellow star.

Every thread on the topic you cultists rant about what others are doing.
Do I care you’re not vaccinated against polio? Small pox?

Nope. But you’re terrified your monthly cult jabs are a failure.

Yeah, that’s why you cultists spend 7/24 in terror because there are people out there not members of your cult who may get within a mile of you.
And you drive around wearing 3 masks and report anyone trying to get into a public place not wearing a yellow star.

Every thread on the topic you cultists rant about what others are doing.
Do I care you’re not vaccinated against polio? Small pox?

Nope. But you’re terrified your monthly cult jabs are a failure.
LOL

Laughing at idiots Darwining themselves looks like fear to you??

Did ya really think the forum needed even more evidence you're batshit insane?

The only fear is you cultists. You get injected every month, drive around wearing 3 masks and demand no one in your cult get near you.
Then you spend 7/24 trembling in terror that someone out there is not part of your cult.

Every thread on the topic validates it.
You are ignorant.

So Trump was lying then when he said the vaccines work and saves lives?
And your comment has what to do with mine exactly?

They are using FEAR to sell the Faux vaccines. This is just a fact and has nothing to do with Trump.

This said, TRump has a BIG BIG EGO that motivates him (we all have motivators)---he wants to see his vaccine that he arranged to get to market be good which clouds his judgement. The vaccines should have been given to the very old and others at high risk from the virus---its simply a risk verses reward computation. The vaccines then were touted to have much promise with unknown long and short term consequences offering only HOPE after Cuomo, communist chinese, and the other dems purposely spread the disease around. NOW we know more---that the vaccines only last a short time and they kill short term---there will be other long term side effects that will likely see higher death rates maybe even higher than covid...hence why such a horrible decision for kids.

We now have omicron----------little death offering immunity to the more deadly strains. and free to spread. Honestly, it makes more sense to give a weakened low viral load of the omicron strain that it does to take the faux vaccines if you are really that scared. Let it spread naturally and a few will die but we surviving will be far better off with most everyone surviving.

Personally, living in fear of a weak killer like Covid is not really living to me. The young and healthy should have just faced their damn fears instead of taking the untested faux vaccines. There will be long term consequences for taking these vaccines regardless of Trump or not.

And your comment has what to do with mine exactly?

They are using FEAR to sell the Faux vaccines. This is just a fact and has nothing to do with Trump.

This said, TRump has a BIG BIG EGO that motivates him (we all have motivators)---he wants to see his vaccine that he arranged to get to market be good which clouds his judgement. The vaccines should have been given to the very old and others at high risk from the virus---its simply a risk verses reward computation. The vaccines then were touted to have much promise with unknown long and short term consequences offering only HOPE after Cuomo, communist chinese, and the other dems purposely spread the disease around. NOW we know more---that the vaccines only last a short time and they kill short term---there will be other long term side effects that will likely see higher death rates maybe even higher than covid...hence why such a horrible decision for kids.

We now have omicron----------little death offering immunity to the more deadly strains. and free to spread. Honestly, it makes more sense to give a weakened low viral load of the omicron strain that it does to take the faux vaccines if you are really that scared. Let it spread naturally and a few will die but we surviving will be far better off with most everyone surviving.

Personally, living in fear of a weak killer like Covid is not really living to me. The young and healthy should have just faced their damn fears instead of taking the untested faux vaccines. There will be long term consequences for taking these vaccines regardless of Trump or not.
So Trump is selling fear??

:lmao:

As opposed to you crazies who refuse the vaccination, and die? I prefer to remain living, you dumb ass.
Omicron is targeting you vaccinated chickens...

Worse your faux vaccines kills in an immunity reaction (which means each time you take a booster, you up your chances of a side effect like death) and whatever immunity if any really-----is only short term requiring repeated boosters.

Worse your faux vaccines kills in an immunity reaction (which means each time you take a booster, you up your chances of a side effect like death) and whatever immunity if any really-----is only short term requiring repeated boosters.
The vaccines prevented many deaths.

Now, let's say Omicron really isn't very deadly and let's say it really is "targeting" the vaccinated. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. The vaccinated were able to protect themselves to the point that the virus weakened itself and presents very little threat.

Win win.

Not a problem. I encourage you to refuse the vaccine. The only ones in the hospital with Covid are those idiots that refused the vaccine, so it stands to reason that they are probably the only ones to die from it. By the time the next election rolls around, there won't be enough of you still breathing to elect anybody.

Each nurse...seprately.....described how their wards, most importantly the ICU....are jammed with Covid patients. Almost every single one is unvaxxed for Covid.

It is a topic much on their minds. They each very willingly and with very little prompting are glad to vent on the "irresponsible jackasses" who are crushing their staffs, their facilities, their ability to care for other patients with other maladies. I ain't gonna list here all the dismissive terms each of these gals used to excoriate the unvaxxed who take up one of their beds. But, trust me........it's flame-thrower-ish. They have zero respect for the unvaxxed. Tho they will ensure that their staffs professionally treat each patient, regardless of their personal opinion of the patient.

So there is that. Two very well educated....long experienced nurses, and now seasoned supervisor (what a coincidence that two of the top nurses in the city each live within a few doors of each other. They did not know each other before moving to our little neighborhood), well, they offer my bride and I their perspective on the crisis that is currently enveloping and overwhelming hospitals...at least in this state.

I'll be very honest, these two sturdy gals are very credible to me. And to my bride. Both gals grew up on farms....one a dairy, and the sugar beets and grain. They are eminently practical, straight-forward, can-do women. And each possesses a ribald syle of gallows humor that is a delight.

I believe them. Far more than I believe anyone who says the vaccines are fake. Or that Covid is fake. Or that fear is being intentionally ginned up in order to sell more drugs.
They should both be fired. What bad people to bad-mouth patients in that way. What about drunk drivers who end up in the hospital? What about all the many drug abusers who end up there with overdoses? What about fat people with diabetes? Do they give them treatment, or just let them all die? Why don't they abuse these people as much as they do the Covid patients? Maybe they do!! They sound like really bad women. Shocking behavior.

If he had refused the jab this would be 7/24 news.
Now look up 4 professional soccer players dead from heart attacks within days of each other last week.

Someone I know recently lost a 41 year old seemingly perfectly healthy man, just a few days after his booster shot. They were investigating the death and then they dropped the investigation for no apparent reason and no explanation of what happened.

Forum List

Back