🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NY Times Editor, 49, Dies One Day After Moderna Booster Shot

You reasoning is faulty. You know nothing about the patient's constitution facing insult.
Yet it's easy to see the percentage of people who have no adverse effects from the vaccination. You're trying to use one event to make a judgement for something that is totally unrelated. I understand you are reduced to grabbing at straws, but that isn't even a straw.

Yet it's easy to see the percentage of people who have no adverse effects from the vaccination. You're trying to use one event to make a judgement for something that is totally unrelated. I understand you are reduced to grabbing at straws, but that isn't even a straw.

You mean to same way you fascists use every death of the unjabbed?

You mean to same way you fascists use every death of the unjabbed?
The unvaccinated were warned of the danger of their stupid stupid choice. I regret their childish decision, but it's hard to feel sorry for them experiencing what they were warned of.

You should have read to the bottom. It's always hilarious when someone's own links proves they don't know what they're talking about:

Protection for Individuals​

The PREP Act also provides for a Countermeasure Injury Compensation Program for certain individuals who sustain serious injuries or die from receiving the countermeasures.

Getting vaccinated reduces fear of COVID given it has excellent ability to prevent severe disease.
Yeah, that’s why you cultists spend all of your time trembling in fear because someone else decided not to join your cult and is going to kill you.
Every thread on the topic validates it with your posts.

Yeah, that’s why you cultists spend all of your time trembling in fear because someone else decided not to join your cult and is going to kill you.
Every thread on the topic validates it with your posts.
I'm not trembling in fear.

I'm just tired of watching people die slow, painful and preventable deaths because of the rhetoric people like you espouse. You would too if you had to see what I see.

"You should be like Colin Powell and The NY Times reporter and die in fear."

Really?
They did?
I'm uncomfortable in asking too personal of questions on this venue......but, may I ask, how you would know that each man "died in fear"?
Do you have some connection (we need not know exactly your relationship to each man).....but do you have a connection to their families that would offer you such insight?

Forum List

Back