🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NY Times Editor, 49, Dies One Day After Moderna Booster Shot

Someone I know recently lost a 41 year old seemingly perfectly healthy man, just a few days after his booster shot. They were investigating the death and then they dropped the investigation for no apparent reason and no explanation of what happened.
Someone I know recently lost her sister and brother-in-law just a few days after they ate the Early Bird Special at Denny's. They were investigating the deaths and then they dropped the investigation for no apparent reason and no explanation of what happened. Of course, that report failed to mention they were killed in a 5 car crash on the interstate, but it sure sounds spooky without all the details, doesn't it?

If he had refused the jab this would be 7/24 news.
Now look up 4 professional soccer players dead from heart attacks within days of each other last week.

Does this means less propaganda?

Correlation alone does not imply causation.
View attachment 580457

1639276671252.png

The vaccines prevented many deaths.

Now, let's say Omicron really isn't very deadly and let's say it really is "targeting" the vaccinated. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. The vaccinated were able to protect themselves to the point that the virus weakened itself and presents very little threat.

Win win.
Except you have no clue what these faux gene inhibitors do to its victims which may permanently alter those who received the vaccince "inhibiting" the natural immune response.

OMicron so scared big pharma making billions selling their faux vaccines with the government buying them because of paid off swamp dwellers--that they have changed their formula to block Omicron and its natural FREE immunity for all already. All you chicken littles forced jabbers need your boosters which will ensure that you never ever become immune to the virus according to them.

Math quiz... who are remaining 10% Boris is not talking about?

1640795243304.png

Last edited:
Not a problem. I encourage you to refuse the vaccine. The only ones in the hospital with Covid are those idiots that refused the vaccine, so it stands to reason that they are probably the only ones to die from it. By the time the next election rolls around, there won't be enough of you still breathing to elect anybody.
What an ignorant claim--------

I have had delta---and Have since been fully exposed to delta without getting sick. I am immune...so much for your wet dreams. As it stands now--and I have already explained why--about half in the hospital are vaccinated.

No autopsy, as usual. Moderna boasts that their booster takes care of Omicron, which means that Tejada received something that the vaccine effeminates had to address to produce the booster: Omicron mutation N969K is a vaccine-linked mutation.

No autopsy, as usual. Moderna boasts that their booster takes care of Omicron, which means that Tejada received something that the vaccine effeminates had to address to produce the booster: Omicron mutation N969K is a vaccine-linked mutation.
The interesting thing is, not getting a jab also takes care of Omicron.

Except nobody ever promised 100% immunity. They promised greatly reduced chances of infection. They promised greatly reduced chance of hospitalization or death if infected. Both those promises have been kept.
Of course not...

1640788789121.png

Forum List

Back