NYC precinct told me that their gun confiscatiosn letters are REAL

I wonder why after two weeks of these letters being sent out, only one of them has found it's way into the nutter echo chamber? Could it be that the letter is not something that many people are getting?

Hmmmmmmm?

Likely.

Or the letter does not exist as an actual, promulgated government document.

Or it’s a voluntary surrender letter, having nothing to do with ‘confiscation.’

Or it represents a misunderstanding on the part of the NYPD as to the intent of the SAFE Act.

The proverbial bottom line is: there is no gun ‘confiscation’ occurring in New York.

I always contest your words...you are a habitual liar. And...when you are not lying, you are hopelessly confused. I don't believe that you called several precincts and were told that this letter has been sent out to gun owners all over NYC.

Call them yourself. It's not hard. I have provided the webpage listing all the phone numbers of the Queens and Manhattan precincts.

NYPD - Contact Information

You can also check the address of the letter in the photo and call the Queens 102nd Precinct --- which issued the letter.

These letters have gone out to EVERY gun owner whose gun has the ability to load magazines containing more than 5 rounds (or hold more than 5 shells in a shotgun without reloading).

Never mind that nonsense.

Contact a NY attorney yourself and tell us what he says.

Or contact your elected state representative and ask if the SAFE Act authorizes ‘confiscation.’

It’s your ignorant, moronic claim, it’s incumbent upon you to prove it.

I found it hard to believe that NYC was actually going to confiscate firearms that can hold more than 5 rounds of ammunition. So I called some numbers and one of the precincts showed me the NYC Code which was also stated in the pictures of the Gun Confiscations Letter that has been circulating about the internet.

It turns out their letters are legitimate and are enacting the following NYC Code:

N.Y. ADC. LAW § 10-306 : NY Code - Section 10-306: Disposition, purchase and possession of ammunition and ammunition feeding devices

So I called another precinct, cited the letter and law and pretended to live in their region. I told them that I will not surrender my firearm, and that I as a Citizen of New York and the United States am guaranteed the right to keep and bear arms by BOTH Constitutions.

They said they'll "get back to me."

So what do you think? If I actually lived in their precinct, would they just ignore me (and other guns owners) and not enforce the law?

Or will they send SWAT teams (Adam Kokesh style) to each residence to confiscate the guns of those who refuse to comply?

Liberals hate the Constitution and their enforcers don't know what to do with an informed citizen.

They would show up 6 deep at both doors covered in armor and ready to ram in if they feel like it.

Who is the informed citizen? 2A?

At least I make the effort to call.

Please. You believe things that are not true on a daily basis. Making phone calls prompted by a belief in something that is obviously bullshit is not evidence of an informed citizen.

How many letters were sent out? Why not answer that question?

Are you claiming the the NYPD is selectively enforcing NYC Code against a small group of individuals?

At least I make the effort to call.

Please. You believe things that are not true on a daily basis. Making phone calls prompted by a belief in something that is obviously bullshit is not evidence of an informed citizen.

Are you claiming the the NYPD is selectively enforcing NYC Code against a small group of individuals?

No. I am suggesting that the letter that you bought as a sweeping gun grab is an isolated event...sent to a particular person who warranted the receipt of said letter.

Dupe.

No. I am suggesting that the letter that you bought as a sweeping gun grab is an isolated event...sent to a particular person who warranted the receipt of said letter.

Dupe.

The burden of proof of such a wild claim falls on you.

You have the NYC Code right in front of you. You also have the phone numbers of ANY precinct of your choosing to call and confirm this. Press 3 for the Public Affairs.

Dupe.

The burden of proof of such a wild claim falls on you.

You have the NYC Code right in front of you. You also have the phone numbers of ANY precinct of your choosing to call and confirm this. Press 3 for the Public Affairs.

The burden of proof of such a wild claim falls on me? Are you a cartoon character?

They will confirm what? That nobody will come and take anyone's guns?

They'll confirm that they will have the "ability to obtain a warrant" if you do not comply with the letter.

However, they will also reassure you that they actually won't bother enforcing that law, and even admit how dumb the the update to the NYC Code is.

-----------------

Now my question to you:

Are you contesting the validity of these letters and the word of the NYC precincts?

I am contesting the idea that this letter was sent out to thousands....or even hundreds....or even tens of people.

I always contest your words...you are a habitual liar. And...when you are not lying, you are hopelessly confused. I don't believe that you called several precincts and were told that this letter has been sent out to gun owners all over NYC.
Instead of whining like a little bitch, you could make a call yourself.

Can't do that, though -- you might find out he was right. :eek:

I wonder why after two weeks of these letters being sent out, only one of them has found it's way into the nutter echo chamber? Could it be that the letter is not something that many people are getting?

Hmmmmmmm?

Likely.

Or the letter does not exist as an actual, promulgated government document.

Or it’s a voluntary surrender letter, having nothing to do with ‘confiscation.’

Or it represents a misunderstanding on the part of the NYPD as to the intent of the SAFE Act.

The proverbial bottom line is: there is no gun ‘confiscation’ occurring in New York.
Good Gaea. Are you STILL throwing your little tantrum?

Call them yourself. It's not hard. I have provided the webpage listing all the phone numbers of the Queens and Manhattan precincts.

NYPD - Contact Information

You can also check the address of the letter in the photo and call the Queens 102nd Precinct --- which issued the letter.

These letters have gone out to EVERY gun owner whose gun has the ability to load magazines containing more than 5 rounds (or hold more than 5 shells in a shotgun without reloading).

Never mind that nonsense.

Contact a NY attorney yourself and tell us what he says.

Or contact your elected state representative and ask if the SAFE Act authorizes ‘confiscation.’

It’s your ignorant, moronic claim, it’s incumbent upon you to prove it.

He did. You haven't.

They'll confirm that they will have the "ability to obtain a warrant" if you do not comply with the letter.

However, they will also reassure you that they actually won't bother enforcing that law, and even admit how dumb the the update to the NYC Code is.

-----------------

Now my question to you:

Are you contesting the validity of these letters and the word of the NYC precincts?

I am contesting the idea that this letter was sent out to thousands....or even hundreds....or even tens of people.

You want me to call a NYC police precinct and ask them if a letter that some nut I know read on The Blaze is real?

Is that it?

You want me to call a NYC police precinct and ask them if a letter that some nut I know read on The Blaze is real?

Is that it?
Just ask about the confiscation. You can tell them you don't believe it.

What have you got to lose?

I found it hard to believe that NYC was actually going to confiscate firearms that can hold more than 5 rounds of ammunition. So I called some numbers and one of the precincts showed me the NYC Code which was also stated in the pictures of the Gun Confiscations Letter that has been circulating about the internet.

It turns out their letters are legitimate and are enacting the following NYC Code:

N.Y. ADC. LAW § 10-306 : NY Code - Section 10-306: Disposition, purchase and possession of ammunition and ammunition feeding devices

So I called another precinct, cited the letter and law and pretended to live in their region. I told them that I will not surrender my firearm, and that I as a Citizen of New York and the United States am guaranteed the right to keep and bear arms by BOTH Constitutions.

So what do you think? If I actually lived in their precinct, would they just ignore me (and other guns owners) and not enforce the law?

Or will they send SWAT teams (Adam Kokesh style) to each residence to confiscate the guns of those who refuse to comply?

Caller ID gave you away. or at least your location.

Is that it?

My dignity?

There is no confiscation. The letter has not been delivered to every gun owner in the city. 2A is full of shit.

Is that it?

My dignity?

There is no confiscation. The letter has not been delivered to every gun owner in the city. 2A is full of shit.

I never said it was delivered to "EVERY" gun owner in the city, especially since most gun owners in the city are criminals who own their weapons illegally.

The letter was delivered to every REGISTERED gun owner who has a weapon capable of accepting magazines that contain over 5 rounds of ammo (or shotguns that can hold more than 5 shells).

Caller ID gave you away. or at least your location.

That would be true, once they see my area code to return the call the might not bother. They'll see I am in New York, maybe they'll think I was visiting someone on Long Island for Thanksgiving?

My dignity?

I never said it was delivered to "EVERY" gun owner in the city, especially since most gun owners in the city are criminals who own their weapons illegally.

The letter was delivered to every REGISTERED gun owner who has a weapon capable of accepting magazines that contain over 5 rounds of ammo (or shotguns that can hold more than 5 shells).

Except......it wasn't.

Forum List

Back