NYC precinct told me that their gun confiscatiosn letters are REAL

My dignity?

There is no confiscation. The letter has not been delivered to every gun owner in the city. 2A is full of shit.

I never said it was delivered to "EVERY" gun owner in the city, especially since most gun owners in the city are criminals who own their weapons illegally.

The letter was delivered to every REGISTERED gun owner who has a weapon capable of accepting magazines that contain over 5 rounds of ammo (or shotguns that can hold more than 5 shells).

Except......it wasn't.

Do you have proof of that claim?

I have a lot of friends in that good state. What's going on? I'm getting a lot of emails with people freaking.

My dignity?

There is no confiscation. The letter has not been delivered to every gun owner in the city. 2A is full of shit.

I never said it was delivered to "EVERY" gun owner in the city, especially since most gun owners in the city are criminals who own their weapons illegally.

The letter was delivered to every REGISTERED gun owner who has a weapon capable of accepting magazines that contain over 5 rounds of ammo (or shotguns that can hold more than 5 shells).

Except......it wasn't.

Prove it. I'm really serious here. I used to live in the big smoke. I have a lot of friends just south of the border in New York. I love my Yankees.

What's going on?

Except......it wasn't.

Do you have proof of that claim?

Keep hitting it. I want proof that this is false.

I'm getting emails from people who are claiming this is true. And whoa geeze if it is....I have no words right now.

You nuts seem suitably frightened. It is a good time to reach out to you about that NRA donation....or perhaps a targeted ad from Amazon regarding the latest RW douchebag book and coffee mug set.

TD. May I suggest you get some friends with better bullshit filters?

You want me to call a NYC police precinct and ask them if a letter that some nut I know read on The Blaze is real?

Is that it?
Just ask about the confiscation. You can tell them you don't believe it.

What have you got to lose?

My dignity?

And so all we're left with is your petulant, foot-stamping say-so.

Less than compelling.

Just ask about the confiscation. You can tell them you don't believe it.

What have you got to lose?

My dignity?

Less than compelling.

Petulant? Foot-stomping?

Listen here, DAVE. You forever owned the term petulant when you Daved. That you are able to show your lame face after that episode speaks to your complete lack of shame.

If you hear my feet stomping.....it is with laughter. I am laughing at how stupid so many of you are. Seriously......laughing at you.

Petulant? Foot-stomping?

Listen here, DAVE. You forever owned the term petulant when you Daved. That you are able to show your lame face after that episode speaks to your complete lack of shame.

If you hear my feet stomping.....it is with laughter. I am laughing at how stupid so many of you are. Seriously......laughing at you.

Indeed, you truly are the Lone Laugher.

Petulant? Foot-stomping?

How's the investigation going? Have you been able to find out how many law abiding gun owners in NYC have received these confiscation letters?

How many guns have been forcibly removed from the homes of citizens?

My dignity?

Less than compelling.

Petulant? Foot-stomping?

You may well be -- but for the wrong reasons.

I did nothing to be ashamed of. It's funny the way you morons STILL think you have the authority to decide what my emotions should be.

I know you're weak-minded enough that you rely on the validation of anonymous internet strangers. But not every's as weak as you are.

Petulant? Foot-stomping?

How's the investigation going? Have you been able to find out how many law abiding gun owners in NYC have received these confiscation letters?

Have you made the calls yet?

No?

Chickenshit.

Less than compelling.

Petulant? Foot-stomping?

I did nothing to be ashamed of. It's funny the way you morons STILL think you have the authority to decide what my emotions should be.

I know you're weak-minded enough that you rely on the validation of anonymous internet strangers. But not every's as weak as you are.

You should have thought about how embarrassed you'd be BEFORE you daved, Dave.

Petulant? Foot-stomping?

You should have thought about how embarrassed you'd be BEFORE you daved, Dave.
Hey, dumbfuck:

I'm not embarrassed.

Stop projecting your emotionalism and pathetic need for validation from anonymous internet strangers on others. Not everyone is a sissy bedwetter like you.

Have you made the calls yet?

No?

Chickenshit.

Chickenshit? For not calling the NYPD? Is that your standard?
For not doing something that may prove you wrong.

Don't like being called a chickenshit?

Don't BE a chickenshit.

Forum List

Back