🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NYC Terror Update: Death Toll Revised/Reduced.

I find no solace in dead foreigners, rather than dead Americans.

I find no solace in dead foreigners, rather than dead Americans.
I do. I'd much rather foreigners, kill foreigners; than foreigners, kill my people. Unfortunate however, that it was done on our property...

Finally some good news regarding yesterdays terror attacks in NYC. It turns out, that only three of our countrymen we're killed in yesterday's attacks. Setimes when the initial reports get it wrong; it can be a blessing.

Five Argentines among 8 dead in New York City terror attack
OMG the OP is one sick puppy. It does not matter what country they came from, it isn't 'better' that they aren't all Americans. You're so sick. It is not good news. Innocent people were killed. I'm just astounded someone with a soul would make a post like this.

Finally some good news regarding yesterdays terror attacks in NYC. It turns out, that only three of our countrymen we're killed in yesterday's attacks. Setimes when the initial reports get it wrong; it can be a blessing.

OMG the OP is one sick puppy. It does not matter what country they came from, it isn't 'better' that they aren't all Americans. You're so sick. It is not good news. Innocent people were killed. I'm just astounded someone with a soul would make a post like this.
OMG you are one untrustworthy person. Anyone who doesn't value the lives of their own people above all others is a shameful person...

OMG you are one untrustworthy person. Anyone who doesn't value the lives of their own people above all others is a shameful person...
Sick-- you are sick, sick, sick.

Sick-- you are sick, sick, sick.
Perfectly healthy actually. And I'm an American so there's no need to feign concern for my health...

Forum List

Back