nyet aluminum tariff

lets take a closer look at your company ;

oh, youre Russian .. in that case we can give you a free pass.

Mnuchin eyes economic break for politically important Russian company

TRUMPS tough guy tariffs .. when no one is looking give your pals A FREE PASS - especially if theyre Russian billionaires.

So the Trump administration worked out a deal that's more advantageous to us.

What do want to do? Sit behind a wall and hurl insults at the Russians, or work out deals?

TRUMPS tough guy tariffs .. when no one is looking give your pals A FREE PASS - especially if theyre Russian billionaires.

What do want to do? Sit behind a wall and hurl insults at the Russians, or work out deals?

what I dont want to do is watch so called Americans suck Trump and make excuses for Russians --- take you for instance

IF cheap malt liquor becomes more expensive how will the dems buy votes

what I dont want to do is watch so called Americans suck Trump and make excuses for Russians --- take you for instance
/----/ "what I dont want to do is watch so called Americans suck Trump and make excuses for Russians" Then you have nothing to worry about because it ain't happening.

Dope. The only excuses being made here are why your girl isn't sitting in the White House. But it had nothing to do with a bunch of Russians.

You just can't seem to grasp that concept, can you?

Last edited:
yet you cant prove Munchie never said this -

The Trump Administration may lift sanctions on a major Russian company founded by one of Vladimir Putin’s top allies. Treasury Secretary Steve Mnunchin told reporters ...

none of you Russian asshats can, CAN YOU ?

Tariffs are unfair to the foreign countries/workers who've been benefiting from multilateral free trade deals.

Forum List

Back