NYT: He did it because he was Harrassed about being Muslim.

Neighbor: Fort Hood suspect emptied his apartment - Yahoo! News

Soldiers who witnessed the rampage reported that the gunman shouted "Allahu Akbar!" — an Arabic phrase for "God is great!" — before opening fire, said Lt. Gen. Robert Cone, the base commander. He said officials had not yet confirmed that Hasan made the comment before the shooting spree.

:)

peace...

Personally I think it's b.s. His inferiority complex was no so much about being Muslim, but being a single Muslim who had to apply for a wife.

Isn't it amazing how many people who have been teased about their weight, their gender, and even their religion, don't go around killing people? To use that as an excuse for murder is beyond reprehensible.

nobody, including the nyt, has put this forth as the reason he commited these horrible acts.

except for the challenged individual who posted the OP.

So I must've Misread their Headline then?...

From the OP that you and Ravi are Dishonestly Ignoring:

Hasan was ‘mortified’ about deployment
Relatives: Ft. Hood suspect upset over being harassed about being Muslim

NYT: Suspect ‘mortified’ about deployment - The New York Times- msnbc.com

By JAMES DAO

updated 8:43 p.m. MT, Thurs., Nov . 5, 2009

WASHINGTON - Born and reared in Virginia, the son of immigrant parents from a small Palestinian town near Jerusalem, he joined the Army right out of high school, against his parents’ wishes. The Army, in turn, put him through college and then medical school, where he trained to be a psychiatrist.

But Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, the 39-year-old man accused of Thursday’s mass shooting at Fort Hood, Tex., started having second thoughts about his military career a few years ago after
other soldiers harassed him for being a Muslim, he told relatives in Virginia.

---

I could set my Watch to this Shit.

For those of you who say this has nothing to do with Islam, well, either way it does.

The New York Times is now Excusing this Animal, Above the Fold, for what he did Yesterday...

And YES, this is the NYT Excusing it.

One can only Conclude that if our Mean Cracker Servicemen weren't Harrassing him about his Religion, that he wouldn't have had to Shoot them all up.

That and if he didn't have to be Deployed to Boooooshes Failed Wars Against his Will.

There is NO Excuse for this, NYT, and your Running with Family Hearsay within the First 24 Hours of this Massacre is Shameless to say the Least.

Here's an Example of the NYT Qualifying Hearsay that goes the Direction they don't want to:

In one posting on the Web site Scribd, a man named Nidal Hasan compared the heroism of a soldier who throws himself on a grenade to protect fellow soldiers to suicide bombers who sacrifice themselves to protect Muslims.

“If one suicide bomber can kill 100 enemy soldiers because they were caught off guard that would be considered a strategic victory,” the man wrote. It could not be confirmed, however, that the writer was Major Hasan.

^If it is him, can we say that he was the Enemy in this War, and not some Soldier who Snapped?...

The NYT Certainly didn't have a Problem Inking Family Hearsay as Fact when Assisted in Excusing this Puke, did they.

It could not be confirmed, however

People have Short Memories... I Remember the Beltway Sniper... I Remember the "Free Press" almost Immediately Assuming it had to be some Angry Cracker, probably a Hunter, who was doing it.

Ends up being a Couple, and a MEAN Couple of Islam Converts, and Suddenly the Stereotyping of Groups Stops with the "Free Press".

Time will Tell... But the Selective Assumptions and Excuse Making by the New York Times within the First 24 Hours is Disturbing to say the Least...

Predictable, but Disturbing all the same.

How many of these Events that are Perpetrated by Islamists on American Soil are we going to Excuse before we Realize that this War was Begun on our Soil in February of 1993 and it Continues to this Day... Not just over there...

Right here.

peace...

And I Highlighted in Red and LARGE the Portion of the NYT's Words that should be of Concern to you.

peace...

Personally I think it's b.s. His inferiority complex was no so much about being Muslim, but being a single Muslim who had to apply for a wife.

Isn't it amazing how many people who have been teased about their weight, their gender, and even their religion, don't go around killing people? To use that as an excuse for murder is beyond reprehensible.

nobody, including the nyt, has put this forth as the reason he commited these horrible acts.

By JAMES DAO

WASHINGTON - Born and reared in Virginia, the son of immigrant parents from a small Palestinian town near Jerusalem, he joined the Army right out of high school, against his parents’ wishes. The Army, in turn, put him through college and then medical school, where he trained to be a psychiatrist.

But Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, the 39-year-old man accused of Thursday’s mass shooting at Fort Hood, Tex., started having second thoughts about his military career a few years ago after

---

For those of you who say this has nothing to do with Islam, well, either way it does.

The New York Times is now Excusing this Animal, Above the Fold, for what he did Yesterday...

One can only Conclude that if our Mean Cracker Servicemen weren't Harrassing him about his Religion, that he wouldn't have had to Shoot them all up.

That and if he didn't have to be Deployed to Boooooshes Failed Wars Against his Will.

There is NO Excuse for this, NYT, and your Running with Family Hearsay within the First 24 Hours of this Massacre is Shameless to say the Least.

Here's an Example of the NYT Qualifying Hearsay that goes the Direction they don't want to:

In one posting on the Web site Scribd, a man named Nidal Hasan compared the heroism of a soldier who throws himself on a grenade to protect fellow soldiers to suicide bombers who sacrifice themselves to protect Muslims.

“If one suicide bomber can kill 100 enemy soldiers because they were caught off guard that would be considered a strategic victory,” the man wrote. It could not be confirmed, however, that the writer was Major Hasan.

^If it is him, can we say that he was the Enemy in this War, and not some Soldier who Snapped?...

The NYT Certainly didn't have a Problem Inking Family Hearsay as Fact when Assisted in Excusing this Puke, did they.

People have Short Memories... I Remember the Beltway Sniper... I Remember the "Free Press" almost Immediately Assuming it had to be some Angry Cracker, probably a Hunter, who was doing it.

Ends up being a Couple, and a MEAN Couple of Islam Converts, and Suddenly the Stereotyping of Groups Stops with the "Free Press".

Time will Tell... But the Selective Assumptions and Excuse Making by the New York Times within the First 24 Hours is Disturbing to say the Least...

How many of these Events that are Perpetrated by Islamists on American Soil are we going to Excuse before we Realize that this War was Begun on our Soil in February of 1993 and it Continues to this Day... Not just over there...

Right here.

peace...

And I Highlighted in Red and LARGE the Portion of the NYT's Words that should be of Concern to you.

peace...

i'll type this slowly so even tha maladroit has a shot at understanding it.

nowhere in the article is his alleged harrassment by others stated to be the reason why he shot up ft hood. nor is there anything in there that excuses his acts for any reason. you should really stick to material that isn't overly challenging for you and your sixth grade education, jethro.

like weekly reader.

By JAMES DAO

---

Right here.

peace...

peace...

nowhere in the article is his alleged harrassment by others stated to be the reason why he shot up ft hood. nor is there anything in there that excuses his acts for any reason. you should really stick to material that isn't overly challenging for you and your sixth grade education, jethro.

like weekly reader.

You either didn't Read what I Wrote in Commentary about the NYT's Headlining this within the First 24 Hours, you didn't Retain it, or you are being Dishonest.

Try again.

peace...

peace...

like weekly reader.

You either didn't Read what I Wrote in Commentary about the NYT's Headlining this within the First 24 Hours, you didn't Retain it, or you are being Dishonest.

Try again.

peace...

i read what you wrote.

the idea of you calling anyone dishonest is laughable on its face, jett boi.

peace...

like weekly reader.

Try again.

peace...

And then this:

Hi, you have received -136 reputation points from del.
Reputation was given for this post.

Grow up, del.

peace...

like weekly reader.

Try again.

peace...

And then this:

Hi, you have received -136 reputation points from del.
Reputation was given for this post.

Grow up, del.

peace...

i might, but you'll always be a lying piece of shit.

<smooooooooooooooooooooch>

At 2:30 MST Yesterday:

No terrorist connection according to the FBI.

^I Heard the Same, but can't Find a Link.

"We don't know all the answers yet. And I would caution against jumping to conclusions until we have all the facts," Obama said in a Rose Garden statement otherwise devoted to the economy."

Obama: Don’t jump to conclusions on rampage - Tragedy at Fort Hood- msnbc.com

You Mean like YOUR Federal Agency did Yesterday when they Asserted that it wasn't Terror Related almost Immediately, Barry?...

Gotcha.

peace...

Take Issue with the Substance of my OP and Stop being a Hysterical Twit about my Headlines...

It was an Illustration... Get a Clue.

peace...
You still can't admit your lie.

Pathetic.

You can't Illustrate a Lie, Ravi... Stop Trolling... It was Lame 9 Months ago when I came here, it's Beyond a Tiresome Bore now.

peace...
Fucktwit: One last time. Your thread title is NYT: He did it because he was Harrassed about being Muslim.

The New York Times said nothing of the sort.

You are a fucktwit and quit pos repping me it is creepy and disgusting.

How very disrespectful to the dead of this incident to use it as a cheap point scoring exercise for your political views.

Very, very tasteless - and seriously stupid.

You don't get it do you? Religious extremism is the same in any religion. Sarah Palin's preacher went after that old lady for the purpose of killing her. That is "domestic terrorism". Murder is murder. Whether it's one or one hundred. Murder is murder. Terrorism is terrorism.

Like I said, "The real problem it "religious extremism". Moderate Muslims must denounce this man the same way, moderate Christians need to denounce Palin's pastor. I don't see either happening."

Right wingers will attempt to indict the entire Muslim Religion. I see it already on this site. Moderates have to see religious extremism for what it is. Evil. It exists in all religions.

I do get it. I get that you think it's fine to use this tragedy as a stick to beat right wingers. I assume you know that I am a right winger, right?

Would you care to explain why I have consistently posted that we should not judge Muslims by the actions of this one man? Oh dear, I guess I wiggled out of that partisan box you keep shoving me in, huh?

Idiot.

An yet you attempt to put me into that same box?

How very disrespectful to the dead of this incident to use it as a cheap point scoring exercise for your political views.

Very, very tasteless - and seriously stupid.

What a fucking lowlife!

He was unhappy because other soldiers harassed him because of his Muslim religion.

So what does he do? An attack that will ensure that EVERY Muslim soldier in the Army will not be trusted by his fellow soldier.

He was a MAJOR...

Who was Harrassing him?

peace...

Thought I'd clear this up a bit ...

When it comes to rank "Major" is low on the totem pole ... it's the first rank that officers don't "automatically" attain, IIRC. He was not the kind of officer that leads platoons or large bodies of men i.e. he didn't have dozens of men reporting to him like he was a mini-God every day. He was a mental health counselor (as disturbing and ironic as that may be).

You're gonna make a blanket statement to the effect that Moslems are peaceful and not terrorists? There are NO Moslem terrorists? Really? :eek: :eusa_eh:

That is not even remotely what she said. Learn to read ;)

That's a buncha bunk.

It would be a buncha bunk. No group is completely peaceful. They are all individuals and individuals are responsible for their own actions.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
You still can't admit your lie.

Pathetic.

You can't Illustrate a Lie, Ravi... Stop Trolling... It was Lame 9 Months ago when I came here, it's Beyond a Tiresome Bore now.

peace...
Fucktwit: One last time. Your thread title is NYT: He did it because he was Harrassed about being Muslim.

Don't be a Negger then... It's only you and del that Continue that Bullshit.

Get Hobbies... I'm NOT a Hobby. ;)

Also, Stop Fixating on my Headline and Deal with the Substance of my Commentary in the OP...

It's an Illustration, and I am Quite Clear in the OP.

peace...

peace...

Also, Stop Fixating on my Headline and Deal with the Substance of my Commentary in the OP...

peace...
I'll neg you whenever you lie, mal...or whenever you're a fuckwit (which is often). You are the one that wrote the headlines, change it or continue to look like the idiot you are.

peace...
I'll neg you whenever you lie, mal...or whenever you're a fuckwit (which is often). You are the one that wrote the headlines, change it or continue to look like the idiot you are.

:lol::lol::lol:

Your Inability to Connect my OP and it's Title is YOUR Problem.

It's also YOUR Problem that I get under your Skin... :lol:

Give that some Thought before your Focus on me again.

peace...

Forum List

Back